What's new

down goes roe v wade?

Please do. Just link me to any source at all that talks about people starving in the US.
(Do yourself a favor and remove all articles about anorexia, dementia, people in hospitals, on hunger strikes, etc)

With all the welfare, EBT, food stamps, WIC, etc., I can't find any cases at all. I think Terry Shivo was the last case we heard about like ten years ago, and it was a medical issue rather not being able to find food or get free food.

Their new made up term "food insecure" doesn't cut it...
what types of sources are you willing to accept? You're already cutting out anything from a government agency if you wont accept any article with the term "food insecure"

Yeah, you found the fucking loophole, that allows all the Planned Parenthoods in Ohio to keep on, keeping on.

Your article proved my point.

Show me where she was denied.
You can't interpret law, you can't interpret news articles, and apparently you don't know that she was directed by a fucking doctor to leave the state to have an abortion. This is pointless.

That last time I looked (like, 2 weeks ago) I saw the stat that less than 4% of abortions were because of rape, incest, or mother welfare. I can't find that stat now.

This 10yo girl's case is being championed throughout the world as a commonplace occurrence - why?

what types of sources are you willing to accept? You're already cutting out anything from a government agency if you wont accept any article with the term "food insecure"

Food insecure isn’t not starving… can you agree to that, at least?

You can't interpret law, you can't interpret news articles, and apparently you don't know that she was directed by a fucking doctor to leave the state to have an abortion. This is pointless.

Holy hell. 🤣 🤣

How is a doctor the Ohio law? I'll wait for it... a Doctor has arrest powers, more than the fucking AG?

I think you're projecting on me.

And hey, where's THAT doctor saying anything?

Your article said what I did, that no one denied her medical attention and that no one would, based on her medical conditions.

Perhaps this is all a sham and that they went to Indiana to protect the rapest and that didn't work, as originally posited?

Reactions: DMG
Your article said what I did, that no one denied her medical attention and that no one would, based on her medical conditions.
The article actually says that nobody is quite sure what that AG is talking about. Which you'd know if your reading comprehension was better than third grade level.

Perhaps this is all a sham and that they went to Indiana to protect the rapest and that didn't work, as originally posited?
Right, a child abuse doctor protected a ten year old's rapist :lmao:

Food insecure isn’t not starving… can you agree to that, at least?
I can for the most part. They include people going without food in that category, but most lumped into "Food Insecure" are not.

Food insecure—At times during the year, these households were uncertain of having, or unable to acquire, enough food to meet the needs of all their members because they had insufficient money or other resources for food. Food-insecure households include those with low food security and very low food security.

Low food security—These food-insecure households obtained enough food to avoid substantially disrupting their eating patterns or reducing food intake by using a variety of coping strategies, such as eating less varied diets, participating in Federal food assistance programs, or getting food from community food pantries.

Very low food security—In these food-insecure households, normal eating patterns of one or more household members were disrupted and food intake was reduced at times during the year because they had insufficient money or other resources for food.

The article actually says that nobody is quite sure what that AG is talking about. Which you'd know if your reading comprehension was better than third grade level.

Right, a child abuse doctor protected a ten year old's rapist :lmao:
I know you are well aware that your attempts to restate someone's comment into saying something it did not say is your MO. But "child abuse doctor" is really fucking stupid

but, I'll play, where did Grendel say that any doctor "protected a ten year old's rapist"?

I don't think you even know what the fuck you're talking about. Getting an abortion, as it turns out, is a pretty tough punishment in and of itself. The women I know who have gotten one, did so out of pure necessity and I can guarantee you they wouldn't repeat it unless they absolutely had to.

At this point, you've got your ears covered and you're screaming nonsense.
I hear this a bunch. Its just a bunch of cells/parasite, not supposed to be there blah blah blah flush it down the toilet. Then why is it a tough thing?

Answer: Cause everyone knows thats bullshit.

I know you are well aware that your attempts to restate someone's comment into saying something it did not say is your MO. But "child abuse doctor" is really fucking stupid
Fuck off. I didn't make that up.

but, I'll play, where did Grendel say that any doctor "protected a ten year old's rapist"?
The "child abuse doctor" is who got the doctor in Indiana involved. Grendel is super smart so of course he knows all that shit.

I hear this a bunch. Its just a bunch of cells/parasite, not supposed to be there blah blah blah flush it down the toilet. Then why is it a tough thing?

Answer: Cause everyone knows thats bullshit.
There's always the potential. The what-if of what that bunch of cells/parasite can become.

I'd also argue that somewhere, humans evolved a need to keep that bunch of cells/parasite safe to ensure the propagation of the species. I'm not saying that's wrong or should be dismissed at all, just that I bet in some way, everyone feels that pull.

And lastly- we're all still a bunch of cells, just ones that manage to feed and keep ourselves alive. Where does the part that makes us a person come from? Where does our soul come from? When do we get it? Where does it go when we die? No one knows and until they do, people will fight over this forever.

There's always the potential. The what-if of what that bunch of cells/parasite can become.

I'd also argue that somewhere, humans evolved a need to keep that bunch of cells/parasite safe to ensure the propagation of the species. I'm not saying that's wrong or should be dismissed at all, just that I bet in some way, everyone feels that pull.
You could have just said "hormones" :flipoff2:

I appreciate your opinion, but it is only that. The data is the data man. We like to think things because they give us peace, but we don't know in any convincing way that what you wrote (beyond being beautiful and emotionally satisifying) is factual at all.
No need to confirm it. Babies don't deserve to live because they are 100% guaranteed to grow up good.

It's about the chance of someone growing up good vs. the proven murderous behavior of any given adult in prison.
It's not about life being precious at all, it's about potential.

That last time I looked (like, 2 weeks ago) I saw the stat that less than 4% of abortions were because of rape, incest, or mother welfare. I can't find that stat now.

This 10yo girl's case is being championed throughout the world as a commonplace occurrence - why?
Cause ****s like CJ eat it up ?

No need to confirm it. Babies don't deserve to live because they are 100% guaranteed to grow up good.

It's about the chance of someone growing up good vs. the proven murderous behavior of any given adult in prison.
It's not about life being precious at all, it's about potential.
deep down we're all optimists and idealists. So there rockota :flipoff2:

Because you said "starving" and now are pulling back on that word and trying to replace it with "food insecure", which means nothing.
It means you don't know where your next meal is coming from. That's me, every day. Big fuckin deal.

Go ahead. Any source, any link, .gov or not - show me that anyone in the US is STARVING.

Top Back Refresh