What's new

down goes roe v wade?

Re: the "starving" people category - can we exclude folks w/ the latest generation iPhone in their pocket?
Yes. Also the morbidly obese folks that live in a food desert and can’t afford food.

Now for some textbook trolling, check this out:

Jumps to conclusions, inflammatory hyperbole, tries to make it personal with myself and my kids, finishes with a snarky comment. Solid trolling. It's a good way for him to hide the fear of things that are different than himself. A+ work. :beer:
So, you're stating for the record that teaching children how to give blowjobs to trannies in grade 1 is not only appropriate, but you would endorse a school for doing it?

You're the one who decided what my stance was on all of this despite me saying very little to that end, so I'm not sure how you can say I'm the one who tried to make things personal. :lmao:

Also, since you're here, and seem to think you know me so well, can you explain what I'm afraid of exactly? "Things that are different than himself" is a little too open ended.

The article actually says that nobody is quite sure what that AG is talking about. Which you'd know if your reading comprehension was better than third grade level.

Right, a child abuse doctor protected a ten year old's rapist :lmao:
No clue how you read that in your article. They're citing the AG!

:
But as attention now turns to the reality of the case and what it means, something else Yost claimed Monday on Fox News looms large: that the girl didn’t actually have to leave Ohio to seek the abortion in Indiana, as she reportedly did.
“Speaking of hoaxes, though, can I correct something that everybody’s reporting wrong nationally?” Yost asked the host.

He continued: “Ohio’s heartbeat law has a medical emergency exception broader than just the life of the mother. This young girl, if she exists, and if this horrible thing actually happened to her — breaks my heart to think about it — she did not have to leave Ohio to find treatment.”:

Wait, who's Yost? Oh wait, he's the Attorney General of Ohio, with a sister Patricia Yost, who does, wait for it, Abortions?

So, your article ?

No clue how you read that in your article. They're citing the AG!

:
But as attention now turns to the reality of the case and what it means, something else Yost claimed Monday on Fox News looms large: that the girl didn’t actually have to leave Ohio to seek the abortion in Indiana, as she reportedly did.
“Speaking of hoaxes, though, can I correct something that everybody’s reporting wrong nationally?” Yost asked the host.

He continued: “Ohio’s heartbeat law has a medical emergency exception broader than just the life of the mother. This young girl, if she exists, and if this horrible thing actually happened to her — breaks my heart to think about it — she did not have to leave Ohio to find treatment.”:

Wait, who's Yost? Oh wait, he's the Attorney General of Ohio, with a sister Patricia Yost, who does, wait for it, Abortions?
Why are you cherry picking and re-quoting an article that I posted in its entirety? Are you really that intellectually dishonest?

Why are you cherry picking and re-quoting an article that I posted in its entirety?
It would appear he presented excerpts from the article you posted to illustrate the absurdity of your assertions.
It is implied that you are invited to present a counterpoint in a similar adult fashion rather than flinging poop.

Are you really that intellectually dishonest?
Are you really that obtuse, or just that intellectually dishonest?

EDIT: or flat-out delusional (check with the voices before replying :flipoff2:)?

Because you said "starving" and now are pulling back on that word and trying to replace it with "food insecure", which means nothing.
It means you don't know where your next meal is coming from. That's me, every day. Big fuckin deal.

Go ahead. Any source, any link, .gov or not - show me that anyone in the US is STARVING.
Different levels of "food security" are how the department of agriculture categorize how much or how little people are going hungry. Your literal definition of starting would fall under the USDA'a category of very low food security. Their definitions are right there. I haven't personally walked around the US with a pad of paper and counted, so like everyone else, I have to rely on a survey conducted by an organization with the resources to do so. If you've got one you'd rather I look at, I'm interested.

So, you're stating for the record that teaching children how to give blowjobs to trannies in grade 1 is not only appropriate, but you would endorse a school for doing it?

You're the one who decided what my stance was on all of this despite me saying very little to that end, so I'm not sure how you can say I'm the one who tried to make things personal. :lmao:

Also, since you're here, and seem to think you know me so well, can you explain what I'm afraid of exactly? "Things that are different than himself" is a little too open ended.
Troll troll troll your boat, genty down the thread!... Impressive that you're doubling down on your efforts when they get called out. I guess everyone needs a hobby.

Pro tip- when you start a reply with "So you're..." Everyone can tell your trying to put words in other people's mouths. Might want to work on that if you want to achieve peak troll-itude.

Why are you cherry picking and re-quoting an article that I posted in its entirety? Are you really that intellectually dishonest?
Because I don't need to post the entire article to rebut your statement that " no one knows the the hell the AG is saying" and that the AG was inconclusive, saying that he would not prosecute, also paraphrased. So I quoted the AG, from your source.

But I get it, you're old and don't want to be wrong, you're too emotionally attached and will vacillate to any point you need to appear to be right.

I am sorry for you.

Game over.

Because I don't need to post the entire article to rebut your statement that " no one knows the the hell the AG is saying" and that the AG was inconclusive, saying that he would not prosecute, also paraphrased. So I quoted the AG, from your source.

But I get it, you're old and don't want to be wrong, you're too emotionally attached and will vacillate to any point you need to appear to be right.

I am sorry for you.

Game over.
Crusty isn't even that old, he just loves to argue like a fucking child. Contrarian gonna contrarian. :homer:

Crusty isn't even that old, he just loves to argue like a fucking child. Contrarian gonna contrarian. :homer:
Old is a mind set, not open to ideas or compromise.

Perhaps I should have used hidebound.

But thank you for the point. Arguing on the internet and all.

Different levels of "food security" are how the department of agriculture categorize how much or how little people are going hungry. Your literal definition of starting would fall under the USDA'a category of very low food security. Their definitions are right there. I haven't personally walked around the US with a pad of paper and counted, so like everyone else, I have to rely on a survey conducted by an organization with the resources to do so. If you've got one you'd rather I look at, I'm interested.
Look it up. Search anywhere for "starving" as cause of death in the US. Then see how many deaths occur from that any given year.
Good luck.

Spoiler: Nobody is starving in the US and all those other little buzzwords don't mean shit.

"Malnourished children, particularly those with severe acute malnutrition, have a higher risk of death from common childhood illness such as diarrhoea, pneumonia, and malaria. Nutrition-related factors contribute to about 45% of deaths in children under-5 years of age."

Sounds like that is more of a neglect kinda thing rather than starving for lack of food.
If you handed out free food to everyone in the US, you would still have the same malnutrition numbers that you do right now.
Lack of nutrients contributes to many negative ailments in people, mostly old or young.

But starving, that's a whole different thing. People in Ethiopia stave, people in the US don't. That's why I can't find any cases at all of people dying as a result of actual starvation. Because every bum out there is 100% sure to get food every day. Free food everywhere, food stamps everywhere. Even general society at large will buy a sandwich and hand it to a bum, who will promptly throw it in the trash while he goes to buy booze that can add to "malnutrition" rates.

what types of sources are you willing to accept? You're already cutting out anything from a government agency if you wont accept any article with the term "food insecure"
If you can go the food pantry every week and get food (and around here, you can get good food there every week), it may not be what you are used to, but it is good nutritious food and there is plenty of it.

It may be classed as "food insecure" by the government, but they can eat better than many of us who buy food at the store do.

More than a few times we have ended up with literal cases of salad kits, vegetables, blueberries, chicken, etc , etc, etc from a friend who volunteers at a food pantry and can't stand to see food go to waste, so they will take the blueberries that there were cases of left, but because it came out of the freezer and sat on the counter for half an hour, it can't go back to the freezer.

Aaron Z

"Malnourished children, particularly those with severe acute malnutrition, have a higher risk of death from common childhood illness such as diarrhoea, pneumonia, and malaria. Nutrition-related factors contribute to about 45% of deaths in children under-5 years of age."

Sounds like that is more of a neglect kinda thing rather than starving for lack of food.
If you handed out free food to everyone in the US, you would still have the same malnutrition numbers that you do right now.
Lack of nutrients contributes to many negative ailments in people, mostly old or young.

But starving, that's a whole different thing. People in Ethiopia stave, people in the US don't. That's why I can't find any cases at all of people dying as a result of actual starvation. Because every bum out there is 100% sure to get food every day. Free food everywhere, food stamps everywhere. Even general society at large will buy a sandwich and hand it to a bum, who will promptly throw it in the trash while he goes to buy booze that can add to "malnutrition" rates.
You're so focused in the literal definition of starvation that you're willing to ignore malnutrition or explain it away. You want to spend the weekend splitting hairs? Cool. I'm not here to change minds.

Yes, neglect is the problem in the USA these days.

Thanks to fertilizer and mega farms going for high yield and lower nutrition food, saves many lives every day

You're so focused in the literal definition of starvation that you're willing to ignore malnutrition or explain it away. You want to spend the weekend splitting hairs? Cool. I'm not here to change minds.
Nobody cares about malnutrition. Me and you are both probably in that category unless you're a health nut.
I eat top ramen, steak, no veggies ever, and drink beer. So what? Not starving. Nobody is starving and most people don't check the perfect boxes of food groups. Not a big deal.

Big nothing burger. But doesn't stop the libs from lying and claiming people are starving. Plenty of food for all Americans, period.

"People are dying in the streets!!!"
"Well, you're splitting hairs just because they are not dying, but rather sneezing instead. You're willing to ignore sneezing???"

Yeah, fuck sneezing. Nobody cares.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about malnutrition. Me and you are both probably in that category unless you're a health nut.
I eat top ramen, steak, no veggies ever, and drink beer. So what? Not starving. Nobody is starving and most people don't check the perfect boxes of food groups. Not a big deal.

Big nothing burger. But doesn't stop the libs from lying and claiming people are starving. Plenty of food for all Americans, period.

"People are dying in the streets!!!"
"Well, you're splitting hairs just because they are not dying, but rather sneezing instead. You're willing to ignore sneezing???"

Yeah, fuck sneezing. Nobody cares.
I'm not sure you understand the difference between malnutrition and just being unhealthy

Top Back Refresh