What's new

down goes roe v wade?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A leaked initial draft majority opinion suggests the U.S. Supreme Court has voted to overturn the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion nationwide, Politico reported on Monday.

Reuters was not immediately able to confirm the draft independently.

“Roe was egregiously wrong from the start,” Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the draft opinion, according to Politico.

Four of the other Republican-appointed justices – Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett - voted with Alito in the conference held among the justices, the report added.

The opinion will not be final until it is released by the court and the justices could change their position.

well thank fucking god that it is leaked early :lmao: when was the last "leaked" supreme court decision? cue up the death threats and propaganda machine !

I hope not honestly although I am not for abortion per se. However, I am not for making it illegal.

However, watching the liberal head explosion that would ensue would be such a delightful event.
Here's the deal though, which STATES will make it illegal? you're still in CA right? i highly, highly doubt that CA policy will change due to this, unless they go full NY and say it isn't a baby until after the first 48 hours of life

1651541214932.png

Here's the deal though, which STATES will make it illegal? you're still in CA right? i highly, highly doubt that CA policy will change due to this, unless they go full NY and say it isn't a baby until after the first 48 hours of life
I agree with you. I wonder what the real world affect would actually be throughout the country.

I am really not against abortion but I am not for just willy-nilly abortion either. It really is one of those issues that I spend zero time thinking about.

I am just in it for the entertainment value of watching the liberal go absolutely insane the likes that haven't been seen in my lifetime possibly. This is their Holy Grail.

I agree with you. I wonder what the real world affect would actually be throughout the country.

I am really not against abortion but I am not for just willy-nilly abortion either. It really is one of those issues that I spend zero time thinking about.

I am just in it for the entertainment value of watching the liberal go absolutely insane the likes that haven't been seen in my lifetime possibly. This is their Holy Grail.
now that there is women on the court, they can't even (rightly) scream about it being a man forcing a woman :lmao:

i dunno, feel you absolutely must get an abortion? how about avoiding the sex and still with non-breeding stuff :rasta:

there will be no real world impact, other than the hilarious screaming and supreme court stacking so that life can be fair again :laughing:

This is a persons/couples choice. This Has fuck all to do with .gov on any level.

If you want one do it, if you don’t then don’t. For those who say, but they will/could be adopted. I say BS , there are tons of kids waiting to be adopted I don’t see the anti abortion folks stepping up and adopting kids.

for the religious talking about killing/murder. Then again, step up and adopt

This is a persons/couples choice. This Has fuck all to do with .gov on any level.

If you want one do it, if you don’t then don’t. For those who say, but they will/could be adopted. I say BS , there are tons of kids waiting to be adopted I don’t see the anti abortion folks stepping up and adopting kids.

for the religious talking about killing/murder. Then again, step up and adopt
if you don't see it, take a look around. lots of folks do adopt. everybody? nope.

And this will continue it being a personal/couple choice. it isn't that big of a deal for a pregnant chick in Mississisiissppiiipi to catch a plane to NY for a free state funded abortion and then fly back.

"but oh noes, travel n shit" yup, life sucks.

social media about to get blown up by fatties nobody will fuck complaining about not being able to kill the kid they will never have anyway
i hate strongly single party states, but it will be the strongly single party state people being the most concerned that "this changes EVERYTHING" when it really won't even be noticed :lmao:

But gee, sure as shit won't see the Democratic majority in congress do anything about it :rasta:

Top Back Refresh