What's new

Dogs of Irate 4x4

My Shepard mixed with something real big is still growing. His training is coming along very well, he doesn't need a leash much anymore.
20210921_100453 (Medium).jpg

20210923_102215.jpg

Do you own anything that is dirty, worn, or with the patina of use? Sheesh.

Yeah, my body. :laughing:

Duh. Look at the stool made of an old bike wheel, crutches, and whatever the fuck else. :laughing:

That stool was a college art project I built after I got a TBI and killed myself on a mountain bike. :homer: Wife calls it Cause and Effect.

We had to build a 3D project and I asked if it could be something functional. Was told "sure" so this is what I built.

Free wheels/tubes from the local bike shop (I'd strip/paint vintage bikes for them) that were otherwise trash, some crutches, a piece of 3/4 ply, and some foam. Done.

projecttwin Gotta be difficult to find people to race light to light with that plate... :laughing:

Assholes wanting to race all the time are exactly why that plate is on there. Fuckers in Hondas and Challengers trying get froggy.

Word is that it's only 683 to the tires now. I don't know. It's getting a new ECU and will be on pump gas so I know it'll come down some from wherever it's sitting. 🤷

...and it's currently sitting on jack stands. :homer:

This is “Red”, I call him Fred, he’s not mine, just likes to show up at the job site at lunch time or be underfoot while we’re actually trying to do some work related.

Attachments

• 76316EEA-2284-4F17-92C1-CE567DA36049.jpeg
    76316EEA-2284-4F17-92C1-CE567DA36049.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 30
good on you for rescuing an older dog..:smokin: Friend of mine got a rescue with heartworms and I guess the treatment for it is pretty hard on the dog.
Yea we love him already and really glad we got him. Apparently there are 2 different treatments. The fast kill busts up all the worms in the heart and they have to be cooped up inside for months after and can’t exercise because the pieces could make the heart explode or something. The slow one takes a lot longer to kill them all but the dog can still run around and be a dog so I think that’s the one we’re gonna do.

Im trying to make up a reason For needing one of these dogs. The FB page training vids are fun to watch. Home - Dark Dynasty K9s

We are just too social someone would get killed trying to roughhouse with my kids.

Placeholder for posting a pic of the murder dog we adopted 4 years ago now. He was a handful the first couple years not minding real well. he's finally figured out he gets a lot more freedom when he just chills when he's outside with me. he still hates cats though.

Here's my two. The Rottie Koa will turn 7 in December. The little pittie Luna is almost 8 months old. She'll lick you to death and has never met a person or dog she doesn't love. If you ain't family, Koa wants you dead. LOL!

PXL_20210913_155056590.jpg

We lost Oscar last night to congestive heart failure. He was always very active and even was ranked #2 in the state for fastest wiener dog. He was the best dog I ever had...already miss him so much.

😥

Attachments

• 20210314_110733.jpg
    20210314_110733.jpg
    975.3 KB · Views: 24
That sucks man.. No kids here and the wife and I treat our dog like our kids.. I am a blubbering baby when it comes to losing a pet. :frown::frown:

Reactions: ESC
We lost Oscar last night to congestive heart failure. He was always very active and even was ranked #2 in the state for fastest wiener dog. He was the best dog I ever had...already miss him so much.

😥
Very sorry man.

😥
RIP pup.

Is Lincoln the one laying next to the fence? :laughing:
No haha, Lincoln was supposed to be as big as Gary but we ended up with the runt. He does however have the biggest heart of any dog I know, dude has nothing but love to give. Garys just a big fucking retard but we keep him around for Lincolns enjoyment and he keeps the odd methhead or coyote out of the yard.

Maggie will ride anything that goes. I have yet to find anything she won't "load up."

Attachments

• 20210907_193521.jpg
    20210907_193521.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
Cotton on the left, he's 10, holding strong but his hips are starting to go. We've had him since 2 months old.
Burrito on the the right, saved her about 6 months ago, she's 3 and was not trained when we got her... A little difficult that one.
20211005_194138.jpg

Burrito looks like she has that '"don't fuck with me" look down pretty good. :laughing:

Im trying to make up a reason For needing one of these dogs. The FB page training vids are fun to watch. Home - Dark Dynasty K9s

We are just too social someone would get killed trying to roughhouse with my kids.
Save your money and go to a local animal shelter/rescue. If you want a pit, get a rescue pit.

Don’t enable the hack breeders. Just my .02, YMMV

😥
I’ve never been a little dog guy. But my buddy just got a wiener dog. Fucker is all heart. I may be a convert. RIP Oscar.

Burrito looks like she has that '"don't fuck with me" look down pretty good. :laughing:
Good call, she's fucking phsyco, and the most vocal dog I've ever heard! " Let's save this dog" she said, "she looks so sweet" she said. Me 10 beers deep "shure".

My boxer, goofiest dog around

Attachments

• video_1_1eb8f129ba9f4f18a40c2c2eb8c51678.MP4
    2.8 MB
I’ve never been a little dog guy. But my buddy just got a wiener dog. Fucker is all heart. I may be a convert. RIP Oscar.
Same here, I always had big dogs too. But he had so much personality and was fearless. We went everywhere together.
The hard part was he was only 8 and had a heart defect.

My GSD is the same way. Problem is he doesn’t fit on the tractor quite as well as yours.
I'm planning to make her a box to ride that sets over the fender. Occasionally she steps on the go pedal which is interesting for me and occassionally she will stick her paw under the pedal and is not happy when I step on it.

She was cracking people up at Lowes last weekend. I had a flat cart full of blocks and mortar. She rode that like it was in a parade.

Top Back Refresh