What's new

Dogs of Irate 4x4

Conor

20200415_201119.jpg

89519337_10158066083761788_6574184192333053952_o.jpg

All of our dags are strays since we live in the dropping off unwanted dogs zone. Shot so many dogs I can't remember. Most for being female which is not their fault but I don't want pups, the shelters are full. Even on fb if they're not pups people don't want them. Some males if they can't be given away. Some for looking at my son wrong. Some died chasing cars down the dirt road. I'm not bragging, it breaks my heart because I love dogs more than I like most people. But such is country life.

Anyways here's boomer. He's three years old. Was born in an abandoned shed on the property. When we found him his mom was already dead but he wouldn't leave her. Started yapping like a badass and hiding behind shit in the shed. I immediately told my wife we're keeping this one. Such a lover. Just wants to be around people

And here's Zues. Came walking around the corner of the house looking like somebody just threw him out the window. Both front legs scabbeup and the back legs were about as bad. We think he's some kind of hound. But being a brendal color he's beautiful. Also, hard to find in the fall.
20210710_190213.jpg
20210710_190228.jpg
:usa::usa::flipoff2::flipoff2:
Here's the two of them together
20210710_190254.jpg

yea poor guy, I didn’t raise him just kinda adopted him after my boy Pete kicked the bucket last year. Went from the healthiest old lab I’ve ever seen to we gotta put him down he isn’t right quick. Hasn’t ate in a few days, isn’t comfortable

Those two puppies look like they are going to be good dogs. If you keep or rehome them they will be forever grateful.

Ruger waiting on me to go to bed. 6 years old, lost a leg as a pup due to a reaction to his shots, we were told by a vet to put him down at 6 weeks because they thought he had a degenerative disease, the second vet we took him to said he’d be ok just needed the dead leg cut off…. our youngest son convinced us to give him a chance. He’s sired 2 litters of pups and has been a great dog for us. He’s very passive but if anyone tries to mess with our youngest daughter (13 years old) or our grandson (almost 3) he gets right in the way to protect them. Just a good ol boy.
2D724F5F-3579-4C8A-AD1F-7B67029A487E.jpeg

Top Back Refresh