• Butt hurt left starts it

Votes: 61 48.0%
  • Butt hurt right starts it

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Bacon

Votes: 62 48.8%

• Total voters
2020.... right????
Fawk!!!! If I’m the black dude..... I’m selling, pawning everything I own to gtfo of that town!!!!!

edit:
and my “snap” cards just went from .50 cents on the dollar to .25 cents!!!!!

Shoot why didn't all those black people in the south from the end of slavery until the civil rights movement think of that?!?! We could have saved everyone a lot of trouble.

Kerfuffle is the scene being played out in the rear view mirror. It's happened. What the next kershuffle is, the topic of the day now.

That's why we need to hit the gas. Hard. All the way to the floor. Get going fast enough we could watch it happen and wonder why.

Hopefully the windscreen can absorb the impacts, but I doubt it.

My point, which seems to have gone right over your head, was that civil rights laws are necessary to stop people from abusing the system. When put in the context of a couple of lesbians trying to get a wedding cake, it seems stupid. Freakin Karen should have just got a cake from somewhere else and let the religious bakers live their life, right? The problem is that it doesn't have to be cake bakers, Lesbians, or black people. It could be discrimination against religious people, straight people, white people, handicapped, whatever, and those goods and services could be things people need to live. You imply those gas stations or stores in question would suffer if they pulled a move like that, and yet pre-civil rights movement in the south, that shit happened all the time. I don't think anyone wants the government to take over the business sector, nor do they want a full-blown laissez faire government letting assholes be assholes. I know it would make it much easier to justify your point if I was a full blown antifa commie trying to bring down capitalism, but the fact is just because I want to see some laws to help people not get screwed over because of the way they were born does not make me so.

You're wrong. People abuse the system because people are people. They'll abuse all the laws you vote for in spite of you're being a halfassed antifa commie wanting to bring down capitalism. You and your idiot friends are undoing prop 209 right now.

Yep, so you see how that system can be abused.. we can use black people before the civil rights movement as an example:

Black person lives in small town. Only one or two gas stations. Needs gas for car to get to work. Drives to gas station. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. Black person drives to other gas station. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. Suddenly they have been denied an important piece of the puzzle to surviving to preserve independent business owner's right. Whatever, they can walk or ride a bike right? Fine.

Now black person walks to the only small grocery store in town. Attempts to buy food for their family. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. It's the only grocery store around, and now this person can't travel the distance to a store that may serve them because they don't have a car. Now this black person has been denied an important part of staying alive(food) to preserve the grocery store owner's right to refuse service to anyone. Not the grocer's problem right? The black person can always go somewhere else.... except they can't, because we're still preserving the gas station owner's right to refuse service to anyone. Unfortunately for the black dude, they're all racist.

Isn't libertarianism great? :rolleyes:

Do you see how the issue was the LAWS and REGULATIONS that placed undue burden on these things? LEGALLY it was a problem.

Libertarianism relies on the reduction of those discriminatory laws. :rolleyes:

a town small enough to only have one option for groceries ISN"T the kind of place where people don't own cars and isn't the kind of place that can afford to refuse even one family service :laughing:

My point, which seems to have gone right over your head, was that civil rights laws are necessary to stop people from abusing the system. When put in the context of a couple of lesbians trying to get a wedding cake, it seems stupid. Freakin Karen should have just got a cake from somewhere else and let the religious bakers live their life, right? The problem is that it doesn't have to be cake bakers, Lesbians, or black people. It could be discrimination against religious people, straight people, white people, handicapped, whatever, and those goods and services could be things people need to live. You imply those gas stations or stores in question would suffer if they pulled a move like that, and yet pre-civil rights movement in the south, that shit happened all the time. I don't think anyone wants the government to take over the business sector, nor do they want a full-blown laissez faire government letting assholes be assholes. I know it would make it much easier to justify your point if I was a full blown antifa commie trying to bring down capitalism, but the fact is just because I want to see some laws to help people not get screwed over because of the way they were born does not make me so.

I'm not sure if its small town syndrome or I'm just a woke injun in the land of the white and brown folk but here in our town of 10k or so people the majority of the stores that sell beer are of a non European majority, of those the guy that gets the majority of my business knows who I am and texts me when they get what I want or what he thinks i would want. If i really don't like it bring back x beers and exchange them for something else. I try not and do that because I know he is losing money but it is a good to know thing, also if you let him know i am good for x amount of cases and he will keep them in the back for a week or two until you can make it over. Dude is a class act and when people bring up race in our area and i point to him all of a sudden the conversion to people elsewhere.

Yep, so you see how that system can be abused.. we can use black people before the civil rights movement as an example:

Black person lives in small town. Only one or two gas stations. Needs gas for car to get to work. Drives to gas station. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. Black person drives to other gas station. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. Suddenly they have been denied an important piece of the puzzle to surviving to preserve independent business owner's right. Whatever, they can walk or ride a bike right? Fine.

Now black person walks to the only small grocery store in town. Attempts to buy food for their family. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. It's the only grocery store around, and now this person can't travel the distance to a store that may serve them because they don't have a car. Now this black person has been denied an important part of staying alive(food) to preserve the grocery store owner's right to refuse service to anyone. Not the grocer's problem right? The black person can always go somewhere else.... except they can't, because we're still preserving the gas station owner's right to refuse service to anyone. Unfortunately for the black dude, they're all racist.

Can you actually go read something regarding libertarianism. The PBB/IBB doesn't count. Go read some Mises and come back.

So now a black person has identified a market where he can open a gas station/store selling to whoever he wants and can prosper. :usa:

:laughing:
^^^
Nuff said.

Do you see how the issue was the LAWS and REGULATIONS that placed undue burden on these things? LEGALLY it was a problem.

Libertarianism relies on the reduction of those discriminatory laws. :rolleyes:

a town small enough to only have one option for groceries ISN"T the kind of place where people don't own cars and isn't the kind of place that can afford to refuse even one family service :laughing:

I would have responded to everyone sooner, but we added another member to our family Friday night, so I was a little busy. Provience- yes, laws started it, but all that proved is that there were enough racist people out there who approved of the practices that they were able to pass it into law without being challenged. Do you honestly believe those people would suddenly stop discriminating if ALL laws were removed? Also the small down thing- I don't think you read everything I wrote, but that aside, pre civil rights movement, there were definitely small-town businesses that would refuse service to black people.

Can you actually go read something regarding libertarianism. The PBB/IBB doesn't count. Go read some Mises and come back.

I'm actually glad there's one person here that noticed what I wrote. You can't be a libertarian and feel right about refusing to serve a person due to their religion/race/whatever. All the people on here claiming to be on the side of private business owners like the religious cake people because of the libertarian cause are full of crap. I really wanted to see someone here to try to defend it.

I would have responded to everyone sooner, but we added another member to our family Friday night, so I was a little busy. Provience- yes, laws started it, but all that proved is that there were enough racist people out there who approved of the practices that they were able to pass it into law without being challenged. Do you honestly believe those people would suddenly stop discriminating if ALL laws were removed? Also the small down thing- I don't think you read everything I wrote, but that aside, pre civil rights movement, there were definitely small-town businesses that would refuse service to black people.

I'm actually glad there's one person here that noticed what I wrote. You can't be a libertarian and feel right about refusing to serve a person due to their religion/race/whatever. All the people on here claiming to be on the side of private business owners like the religious cake people because of the libertarian cause are full of crap. I really wanted to see someone here to try to defend it.

It's a lost cause here. The huge majority here "claim" to hold libertarian views, but that's just so much horseshit.
If they had their way we'd all go back to the days where people could be refused service at a public business for any bullshit reason.

congrats on the baby!

I do not at all believe everybody will stop discriminating. That will never happen regardless, but i do not think it will be any sort of meaningful scale of discrimination. Hell, it would allow black only spaces just as much as white only spaces and wouldn't come with the bullshit pushback that happens currently.

public and taxpayer (and i'd even argue charities or anybody accepting taxpayer funding should be included) have ZERO authority or right to discriminate and that is a good thing. There should be state sponsored prosecution against those institutions.

private business can, will and do discriminate. if somebody told me "hey, the gas station down the street refuses to serve gays/whites/blacks" I wouldn't support them and would support a change in that position. nothing wrong with that.

congrats on the baby!

I do not at all believe everybody will stop discriminating. That will never happen regardless, but i do not think it will be any sort of meaningful scale of discrimination. Hell, it would allow black only spaces just as much as white only spaces and wouldn't come with the bullshit pushback that happens currently.

public and taxpayer (and i'd even argue charities or anybody accepting taxpayer funding should be included) have ZERO authority or right to discriminate and that is a good thing. There should be state sponsored prosecution against those institutions.

private business can, will and do discriminate. if somebody told me "hey, the gas station down the street refuses to serve gays/whites/blacks" I wouldn't support them and would support a change in that position. nothing wrong with that.

I can't argue with any of what you said except two things
1. Doesn't the terms "black only spaces" and "white only spaces" set off some alarm bells in your head??
2. Private businesses only succumb to the laws of capitalism (enough people not giving them business for being dicks somehow) if two conditions are met. First, there needs to be an alternative. Second, whatever bad behavior that business is practicing isn't systemic in the local community.

I'll disagree. I remember the times people were denied service and that shit don't fly today. I've seen a marked change in the last 50 years.

I agree with you that in no way do i think it would go back to the same, or close, rate of service denial. those laws can be removed without dramatic impact and should not be expanded.

private business can still deny service for any reason, as long as no specific reason is given.

I can't argue with any of what you said except two things
1. Doesn't the terms "black only spaces" and "white only spaces" set off some alarm bells in your head??
2. Private businesses only succumb to the laws of capitalism (enough people not giving them business for being dicks somehow) if two conditions are met. First, there needs to be an alternative. Second, whatever bad behavior that business is practicing isn't systemic in the local community.

1) yes, it does. "black college" is silly. "black safe space" from a few years ago on campus' was stupid. Even the other day when seattle "chop" protest tried to make the park "black only space" they had plenty of white people in the space. it is stupid, as long as it isn't taxpayer funded, it is going to happen. the whole concept of gentrification is rooted as evil on the notion that it destroys "black communities". I don't support those ideas, but i also don't support tax dollars creating or forcibly disrupting them. "rational people" see through that BS, and that doesn't bother me.

2) the world is much smaller today, any community that still abides by their overt racism currently is doing it regardless of the law. alternatives abound, the affordable automobile has made that possible.

My bet is on December 14, or shortly thereafter it starts. What it looks like? Both parties claim they won the election, and it's awn!

The tool will be the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact. That means Wa, Or, Ca, Co, NM, IL, NY, NJ, CT, Ma, Ri, , De, Hi. One or all of these will swing the electoral vote the other way, and the shit show begins.

Of course the current crap will be in play at the time, which will help swing the vote and mood as usual. Can you imagine the presidency being stolen in this tension? It's bound to happen. Hold onto your shorts kids!

edit: It could start as soon as this ploy is found possible, so as early as early Nov.

Last edited:
BLM is all in

Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ClaPgXpOag

And they will die trying....

Talk about rise of the Confederacy v2.0! :lmao: :lmao:

BLM has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with black lives or the black community.

It's a cashcow for the DNC and a Marxist entity focused on P.O.L.I.T.I.C.S.!

Not black lives.

BLM is all in

Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'

The true purpose is to keep HATE and DISCONTENT going right up to the election. Dems will probably throw strong tendencies out to a Impeach 2.0, or even go for it. They do NOT want things to get to normal. That is obvious. They are playing Blacks and using them for political fodder. The Blacks are too damn stupid to see it too. Then we have the White Anarchists who are adding fuel to the fire. I've said it MANY times, the Dems ARE trying to start a war. Even a little one, but they are trying. Charles Mansion would be proud of them.

Not to get bashed but....

If Joe wins, I predict Donald won't take it well.
Crazy stuff will happen between the election and January 19th.

What sides would exist?

Anti-gun gauged-ears don’t work millennial protesting hipsters against me?

Note to self: need more ammo.

BLM is all in

"What is this country rewarding? What do they listen to? Obviously not marching, but when they get aggressive, they escalate their protest, cops get fired. Now you have police officers, Republican politicians, talking about police reform...."

He is 100% correct.

I'll say it again: Blacks get their way because they do something. Whites complain on the internet and stay home and talk about the Libertarian candidate and how you shouldn't buy into the system, and that White criminal deserved what he got so fuck him, and Thin Blue Line when cops are not even in the Top 15 most dangerous jobs in America.....

Conservative Whites have basically left the field, surrendered the Political System and the Country.

Feels bad man, I'm ashamed of Conservatives. Terrible, weak showing so that Trump and the Koppers can scare everyone into compliance because they'll arrest you for defending yourself.

We have been betrayed, hardcore. Bigtime.

What sides would exist?

Anti-gun gauged-ears don’t work millennial protesting hipsters against me?

Note to self: need more ammo.

You're the problem, Cartoon Boy.

"Buy more ammo... durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Do-Bigfoot-inbreed.jpg
​​​​​​​

Evernoob touches on a thought I've had.

I'm a pretty outspoken gun rights advocate, but what if it's all a distraction while they just continue to tax the ever living fuck out of us knowing we'll never get off the porch

Evernoob touches on a thought I've had.

I'm a pretty outspoken gun rights advocate, but what if it's all a distraction while they just continue to tax the ever living fuck out of us knowing we'll never get off the porch

Ahhhhhh shit...... you just sit tight back down beooy!!!!
:flipoff2:

St. Louis Attorneys defend their private home and street from mob. Surprised it's not up yet.

[video]https://streamable.com/xeuduk[/video]

2nd view

[video]https://streamable.com/vc25nb[/video]

It all looks good in a video....what if a
an unarmed protester walks up the sidewalk ,are you gonna shoot him? If you don't they will all get in your face. If you do shoot him ,you will be in trouble no matter what state it is...talk is cheap...

Watch the first video. That's not a street, it's a private, GATED driveway that the protesters are trespassing on.

Last edited:
I'm not too fond with the way they are handling/pointing those weapons...but good on them for defending their property.

Top Back Refresh