Civil War in the coming year

• Butt hurt left starts it

Votes: 61 48.0%
  • Butt hurt right starts it

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Bacon

Votes: 62 48.8%

• Total voters
I will say the liberals go full tilt, egged on by the media and the liberal hacks like Pelosi, Schumer... etc. Rioting, hostile takeover's of bigger portions of city-scape, mass fires... you know, general mayhem. The military "might" be called in, but with more dire results than Kent State. It will be chaotic for a time.

I predict that when trump wins 2020 that the far leftest looney tunes will go out stirring shit up in the streets. Egged on by the media coverage and the losing Democratic Party, it’ll grow across the nation in dem controlled cities. Heck, look how they’re behaving now over what? It’s not from a pig murdering a black thug on video, it’s something else like they’re hatred towards the United States of America.

I predict that when trump wins 2020 that the far leftest looney tunes will go out stirring shit up in the streets. Egged on by the media coverage and the losing Democratic Party, it’ll grow across the nation in dem controlled cities. Heck, look how they’re behaving now over what? It’s not from a pig murdering a black thug on video, it’s something else like they’re hatred towards the United States of America.

They have been taught to hate Colonialism. Obama has a huge hatred of it. He left a legacy of it. They hate the very thing that drew the world (that would cooperate or could be defeated) out of dark times. Much of Africa is still in those dark times. They would gladly take the US back to that state even though it would be exponentially worse than they have now.

Trump is gonna have to win by a landslide to overcome all the fraudulent harvested mail in ballots from cities that have more registered voters than people, illegals, dead people, etc. The Dems will pull out all the stops to cheat this time.

This is already happening; Fake-Stream-Media vs Non-Traditional News Sources. Facebook, Twitter and You-Tube censoring content that they don't agree with, giving a free-pass to content that violates their community standards if it comes from the Left. Fake-Stream-Media attacking said Non-Traditional News Sources accusing them of not being reliable, all while they knowingly pushed the false "Russian Collusion" story for YEARS. Meanwhile Censorbook hires Leftist "fact-checkers" to slap a "partially untrue" label on pretty much anything that they don't agree with (a friend of mine was "fact-checked" on an opinion!).

This form of Civil War is very real and already happening. It's not a war for territory, it's a war for the hearts and minds (and votes) of the uninformed masses. Do they continue to follow the lies of the Fake-Stream-Media and buy into the "Orangeman-Bad" narrative, or do they wake up and see what is actually happening to this country? The battles are fought by the left trying to keep the Sheeple asleep and unaware, and the right trying to wake people up.

It's the 2 party system duping their flocks of sheeple for their own gain and power and to maintain the status quo. As long as the sheep are lobbing buzz words at each other about how stupid each side is, the real evil ones are doing what they always do with no one paying attention to them.

There are a host of wars, but let's get this straight:

The Union won the US Civil War.
Communists won the Cuban Civil War.
Nationalists won the Spanish Civil War.
Bolsheviks won the Russian Civil War.
Maoists won the Chinese Civil War.....

You can see there's a pattern developing....

Yes some wars just smoulder for decades of violence, almost always in smaller countries which function as proxy theaters for larger powers. That isn't the case in the US as the US is by far, and you have to take off your media glasses, the most powerful nation on Earth. A Civil War here would be absolutely decisive one way or the other. I make no predictions other than that I'm specifically talking about whether a CW is decisive or not, and in the USA it would be.

Union won the war but the effects of that war are still causing major issues today. So if they "won" why do we still have these issues? And to the tune of a crazy number of people. Not exactly winning in my book. Only thing to gain would be death and more bitter wounds that would further erode us.

And in today's system which ever president control the military and if the military will fall in line with what he asks? It's not like the military is right or left or would sit out in a civil war.

This civil war BS is such crap. The only people that get anything out of the US having a civil war is China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, etc.

Stole this from another source but the whole thing is like being at a bar and this guy comes up and says "Hey your buddy Steve is hitting up your girlfriend outside." And then you go full of saying "F Steve, that MF, F him, I'm gonna F him up." Next day you see Steve and light him up, then he's say "What you talking about man, I was at my Grandmother funeral yesterday and wasn't anywhere near the bar."

That third guy got you to act a fool and had to expend zero effort to do it.

I think the next Civil War has already started. The left has proven they're willing to "go there". I don't think it will "look" like the last one but, the numbers could very well be the same.

2.75 million folks took part in the first CW. 2 million for the North and 750k for the South. One could easily spread those numbers throughout the major cities and towns in the country right now and it would look much like Seattle does. That's a drop in the bucket compared to the 320 million who live here.

I'd be willing to bet there were more than 2.75 million folks involved in all the riots that just took place.

The left has realized something the cops have known for a long time. With enough numbers, the cops can be over run. That's a really big deal, it has changed the whole dynamic of how the left will be conducting themselves from now on. My prediction is that at some point citizen groups (call them whatever) are going to start stepping in when the cops are over run. Will they be standing side by side with the cops? I doubt it. I can't see how the police could ever go for that. But we should never underestimate how far folks are going to go to protect their families and property.

Only scenario I could see that happening in is if, say, the Antifa/BLM goons in Seattle kept trying to expand their "occupied territory", as an example.

I think Seattle was a test.

I not the new Damage. just going by listening to to people ta work. They want the white people to pay for the slavery and change the name of anything that they deem racist

Youre a god damn idiot. The black death would have been wiped out within a few years with todays technology.

I thought the objection would be that Plague is caused by a bacteria, Yersinia pestis, and COVID is caused by a virus, SARS-CoV-19, and that this proves nothing could be learned from the Black Death.

That's not the case. As we have seen, the COVID pandemic defies the rules of technology. If technology was the sole factor, then nobody would have died from it. Humans and Nature don't follow the rules. Biology is totally chaotic and an infinite number of permutations of events can easily lead to events getting out of hand.

That's why the term Zoonotic is relevant both to the Plague bacteria and Coronaviruses. That's why the CDC and everyone else freaks out about Bird Flu: a zoonotic disease could spread among all the species of birds and be transmissible in bird shit to humans. There is absolutely nothing technology could do about this except force governments to put armed troops everywhere to force everyone to stay indoors until a vaccine is found. Or face 50% fatality rates.

In non-Covid related material, I find plenty of information to indicate Covid could become very serious. But then I don't listen to FoxNews, my emotions, politics, or clickbait articles published in the last 6 months about it, either.

Union won the war but the effects of that war are still causing major issues today. So if they "won" why do we still have these issues? And to the tune of a crazy number of people. Not exactly winning in my book. Only thing to gain would be death and more bitter wounds that would further erode us.

And in today's system which ever president control the military and if the military will fall in line with what he asks? It's not like the military is right or left or would sit out in a civil war.

This civil war BS is such crap. The only people that get anything out of the US having a civil war is China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, etc.

Stole this from another source but the whole thing is like being at a bar and this guy comes up and says "Hey your buddy Steve is hitting up your girlfriend outside." And then you go full of saying "F Steve, that MF, F him, I'm gonna F him up." Next day you see Steve and light him up, then he's say "What you talking about man, I was at my Grandmother funeral yesterday and wasn't anywhere near the bar."

That third guy got you to act a fool and had to expend zero effort to do it.

Yes, a Civil War does not totally settle events but in the US, a Civil War settled events for at least 150 years, so it's not like it didn't work.

Yes, the US would overall 'lose' a Civil War and those other countries would 'win'.

I spoke directly to the idea that Civil Wars 'don't work' which is not the case. Right now, mobs in the US are tearing down Confederate statues with nary a bit of opposition. That is evidence that in fact, yes, the Civil War was lost by a side and that side is the Confederacy.

I make heads spin with this. People don't know history. They only know the history that they are hand fed. The US Civil War started April 12, 1861. The freeing of Southern slaves was declared through the Emancipation Proclamation on January 1st, 1863. If it was so important to the North to free slaves then wouldn't they have done that prior to declaring war?

One cannot believe that a war was fought for 20 months over something that was not yet declared illegal. The Proclamation was issued in September, 1962 and threatened to be enforced if the South didn't comply with his demands. It was an executive order, and it was put into effect the following January. What people don't realize today is that slaves were only freed in the South as an attempt to cripple their army that was supported by slaves. The Northern slave and slaves in the West were not freed. Lincoln is not the champion that they think that he was.

But your point doesn't really mean anything. The South seceded because Lincoln made it clear he was against extending Slavery to anywhere but where it was already. The Confederacy seceded because they wanted to extend Slavery.

The Civil War was fought over State's Rights: In this case, the Right to keep and extend Slavery.

Lincoln did not push the Slavery issue in the North for the reason that I pointed out: When you're shivering in your sod house in a Michigan winter, the idea of being sent South to free a Black from slavery is ridiculous.

That entire State's Rights nonsense takes away from what really happened, which is why the Left loves to promote it as some type of lie, so that Southerners keep fighting it.

The Civil War was ALWAYS about Slavery.

The untold story of the Civil War is that poor Whites were pressed into service to help Blacks, even while those Whites in many cases had WORSE conditions in life than Black slaves.

I don't give a fuck about the cause of the South, they lost because their Governors wouldn't allocate resources to the central government because 'muh State's Rights'. Plus slavery sucks and it's undignified and lazy, and Plantation owners are a bunch of fags who needed to be hung and got their Just Desserts.

Poor Whites in the North and South are my concern, because nobody seems to give a flying fuck about them, especially not Ken Burns and David McCullough.

As a poor White Sharecropper in 1861 Alabama, you tell me to march to Virginia to help the Confederacy and Plantation owners, by the advantage of my modern position, you're getting told to fuck right off, lol. Go defend your Plantation youself, Beauregaurd, motherfucker. Limp-wristed faggot.

Last edited:
who defines who is being "a dick" in your definition of freedom?

Evidently different from your definition. :flipoff2:

It's basically this, do whatever you want as long as you don't deny someone else of their rights.
Such as, same sex marriage is allowed because it in no way forces you to marry anyone.
It's absolutely none of the government's business who you marry, as long as it's between consenting adults.
It's also none of your business, or any other individuals.

It's basically this, do whatever you want as long as you don't deny someone else of their rights.
Such as, same sex marriage is allowed because it in no way forces you to marry anyone.
It's absolutely none of the government's business who you marry, as long as it's between consenting adults.

Can the same sex couple force an independent business owner of a bakery to bake them a cake? :flipoff2:

Can the same sex couple force an independent business owner of a bakery to bake them a cake? :flipoff2:

No, that would be childish and rude. :flipoff2: Can an independent business owner of a gas station refuse gasoline to the same-sex couple? What about a privately owned grocery store refusing to sell them food?

Last edited:
Libertarian. That's the word your looking for.
I'm ok with that... if that's what you mean.

If your just describing people who won't discriminate, then that's most the conservatives I know.

It is NOT, however, most of the liberals I know... they have the quickest draw when it comes to pointing out, or labeling.

Amen.

Amen.

And Amen.

Can I marry my horse and claim it as a dependent on my taxes????

So if we do have a kerfuffle, are we going to have to listen to decades of "the antifa will rise again!"?

Kerfuffle is the scene being played out in the rear view mirror. It's happened. What the next kershuffle is, the topic of the day now.

No, that would be childish and rude. :flipoff2: Can an independent business owner of a gas station refuse gasoline to the same-sex couple? What about a privately owned grocery store refusing to sell them food?

If it is their business, they reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE. Geeze, there's even signs at some places. :flipoff2:

If it is their business, they reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE. Geeze, there's even signs at some places. :flipoff2:

Yep, so you see how that system can be abused.. we can use black people before the civil rights movement as an example:

Black person lives in small town. Only one or two gas stations. Needs gas for car to get to work. Drives to gas station. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. Black person drives to other gas station. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. Suddenly they have been denied an important piece of the puzzle to surviving to preserve independent business owner's right. Whatever, they can walk or ride a bike right? Fine.

Now black person walks to the only small grocery store in town. Attempts to buy food for their family. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. It's the only grocery store around, and now this person can't travel the distance to a store that may serve them because they don't have a car. Now this black person has been denied an important part of staying alive(food) to preserve the grocery store owner's right to refuse service to anyone. Not the grocer's problem right? The black person can always go somewhere else.... except they can't, because we're still preserving the gas station owner's right to refuse service to anyone. Unfortunately for the black dude, they're all racist.

Isn't libertarianism great? :rolleyes:

For everyone thinking that a civil war is inevitable look at how many chances people have had to "get off the porch" a few nicely placed and programed fertilizer/diesel party poppers could get this moving but we have yet to see anything. Realistically if anythin happens and an army assembles armed forces will laugh in BERT.

Yep, so you see how that system can be abused.. we can use black people before the civil rights movement as an example:

Black person lives in small town. Only one or two gas stations. Needs gas for car to get to work. Drives to gas station. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. Black person drives to other gas station. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. Suddenly they have been denied an important piece of the puzzle to surviving to preserve independent business owner's right. Whatever, they can walk or ride a bike right? Fine.

Now black person walks to the only small grocery store in town. Attempts to buy food for their family. Owner refuses to serve them because they are black. It's the only grocery store around, and now this person can't travel the distance to a store that may serve them because they don't have a car. Now this black person has been denied an important part of staying alive(food) to preserve the grocery store owner's right to refuse service to anyone. Not the grocer's problem right? The black person can always go somewhere else.... except they can't, because we're still preserving the gas station owner's right to refuse service to anyone. Unfortunately for the black dude, they're all racist.

Any system can be abused... Kind of like the Democrats abusing the rights of said black people for 200 years. Democratic policies are NOT favorable to Black Americans. Ask me how if you really want to pursue this.

Isn't the Democratic party great? :rolleyes:

I am pro free enterprise... I am pro growth and healthy expansion. If you suppose the gas stations or stores in question wouldn't suffer as a result of those policies and would prefer we mandate policies to hamper their rights... what's to stop government from introducing other mandates on how business is conducted? Maybe government should take over the business sector, yeah?

What's that leave us with? Oh, right.

2020.... right????
Fawk!!!! If I’m the black dude..... I’m selling, pawning everything I own to gtfo of that town!!!!!

edit:
and my “snap” cards just went from .50 cents on the dollar to .25 cents!!!!!

Last edited:
Any system can be abused... Kind of like the Democrats abusing the rights of said black people for 200 years. Democratic policies are NOT favorable to Black Americans. Ask me how if you really want to pursue this.

Isn't the Democratic party great? :rolleyes:

I am pro free enterprise... I am pro growth and healthy expansion. If you suppose the gas stations or stores in question wouldn't suffer as a result of those policies and would prefer we mandate policies to hamper their rights... what's to stop government from introducing other mandates on how business is conducted? Maybe government should take over the business sector, yeah?

What's that leave us with? Oh, right.

My point, which seems to have gone right over your head, was that civil rights laws are necessary to stop people from abusing the system. When put in the context of a couple of lesbians trying to get a wedding cake, it seems stupid. Freakin Karen should have just got a cake from somewhere else and let the religious bakers live their life, right? The problem is that it doesn't have to be cake bakers, Lesbians, or black people. It could be discrimination against religious people, straight people, white people, handicapped, whatever, and those goods and services could be things people need to live. You imply those gas stations or stores in question would suffer if they pulled a move like that, and yet pre-civil rights movement in the south, that shit happened all the time. I don't think anyone wants the government to take over the business sector, nor do they want a full-blown laissez faire government letting assholes be assholes. I know it would make it much easier to justify your point if I was a full blown antifa commie trying to bring down capitalism, but the fact is just because I want to see some laws to help people not get screwed over because of the way they were born does not make me so.

Top Back Refresh