• Butt hurt left starts it

Votes: 61 48.0%
  • Butt hurt right starts it

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Bacon

Votes: 62 48.8%

• Total voters
Here's the problem.

The left gets their way because violence is just another tool to them. evernoob is 100% right about that. The right are afraid of being called racist and sit on their hands. The GOP capitulates to the left so they don't get called racist. What we seem to be too stupid to realize, is that we're going to be called racist regardless. Nothing you do is going to change that.

BTW, I'll have you F'ers know you thought I was a loony about a year ago when I posted this SAME question on Pirate and asked what it would look like.

I expect an apology :flipoff2:

Here's the problem.

The left gets their way because violence is just another tool to them. evernoob is 100% right about that. The right are afraid of being called racist and sit on their hands. The GOP capitulates to the left so they don't get called racist. What we seem to be too stupid to realize, is that we're going to be called racist regardless. Nothing you do is going to change that.

The underlying issue is the media in this country and the way history is being recorded.

Everything you stated and EverDouche says is true but the question is why? Why do so many sit back and do nothing, even as their own cities literally burn and are taken over.

My estimation is the media and the way news and events are slanted.

People on the right cannot get a fair shake in most situattions. Just listen to the DA of Fulton County in the Brooks case when explaning the charges. He literally sounds like Brook's defense attorney. However, he is not called out on his lies and omissions.

One example of literally hundreds, if not thousands, since the Floyd incident.

I don't know that answer but I do know that there are many who do not want to play in the game when they have absolutely everything to lose when the media take something and run with it.

Here's the problem.

That was my lesson during the Clinton years.

"Conform, or we will demonize you."

It worked.

And that is why Trump is such a YUGE threat to the Democrats.

He plays by his own rules.

I'm not too fond with the way they are handling/pointing those weapons...but good on them for defending their property.

Yeah if she actually tried to fire that from that position,she would be in for a real surprise.After the first shot,it would be laying on the ground about 5ft behind her.

Or planted in her forehead.

The underlying issue is the media in this country and the way history is being recorded.

Everything you stated and EverDouche says is true but the question is why? Why do so many sit back and do nothing, even as their own cities literally burn and are taken over.

My estimation is the media and the way news and events are slanted.

People on the right cannot get a fair shake in most situattions. Just listen to the DA of Fulton County in the Brooks case when explaning the charges. He literally sounds like Brook's defense attorney. However, he is not called out on his lies and omissions.

One example of literally hundreds, if not thousands, since the Floyd incident.

I don't know that answer but I do know that there are many who do not want to play in the game when they have absolutely everything to lose when the media take something and run with it.

Exactly this ^. And it will not change no matter how many letters are written or evidence gathered and presented. The only way it will change is when those that think they are untouchable...get touched.

Exactly this ^. And it will not change no matter how many letters are written or evidence gathered and presented. The only way it will change is when those that think they are untouchable...get touched.

Ok, so let's get ONE target picked and go and PEACEFULLY shut it down. I'd like to cripple an auto company for their BLM virtue-slinging, but we have to start small.

No guns. Pick a political entity, gather the prepping/camping supplies, and park the bro-dozers around the given target and end their ability to conduct physical business.

A City Hall or State Capital, but without screaming, bearded men in Mossy Oak and carrying firearms.

Everybody here afraid to get knocked on the head a few times?

Carry signs "We support the Police" "Restore Law and Order" "US Veteran"

The cops will be on our side.

Maybe 'poison the well' and get some contact going with the FOP applicable or certain Sgts and Lts on the force, maybe we could get them to refuse to remove us...

I'm just brainstorming....

Ok, so let's get ONE target picked and go and PEACEFULLY shut it down. I'd like to cripple an auto company for their BLM virtue-slinging, but we have to start small.

No guns. Pick a political entity, gather the prepping/camping supplies, and park the bro-dozers around the given target and end their ability to conduct physical business.

A City Hall or State Capital, but without screaming, bearded men in Mossy Oak and carrying firearms.

Maybe 'poison the well' and get some contact going with the FOP applicable or certain Sgts and Lts on the force, maybe we could get them to refuse to remove us...

That's actually not bad thinking.

The only difference is that these assholes are paid to be assholes. We all have to take PTO, drive ourselves across statelines, and indepently set up. Makes it a a little harder. The we really don't want another Bundy Ranch incident...

Unfortunately there is a double standard preventing this from happening. Within 15min of camp being set up they'd all be classified as terrorists and forcibly rounded up and 'disappear' in the name of public safety.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there is a double standard preventing this from happening. Within 15min of camp being set up they'd all be classified as terrorists and forcibly rounded up and 'disappear' in the name of public safety.

Yes, there may be arrests.

Peaceful Civil Disobedience is powerful as fuck. We have to be more circumspect because our potential for violence is so much higher than the BLM thugs and their Antifa twinks.

So, we have to take more lumps in the process. That's more masculine.

Solidarity and Loyalty. These are not outdated concept and everyone here believes in Loyalty, we've just had our sense of Solidarity perverted by deliberate forces.

Not sure if it real, or belongs here, but would stir up a us vs them if true
thumbnail.png

Sorry to revive this, but I thought this was interesting.

John Kerry Warns of Revolution in November if Trump Wins While He Lays the Foundation for It

Former Secretary of State John Kerry is using some dangerous rhetoric about the 2020 election. In a recent panel discussion for the Alliance of Democracies, he made the following statement:

“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”

later in the article this comment is made

A Dry Run

The last one is confusing. The incident was widely condemned with a call for justice on both sides of the political aisle. Yet it became nationwide rioting, looting, and destruction of history. The chaos is only puzzling if you can’t see the big picture.

The last several weeks have been a dry run. It stopped being about George Floyd a while ago. The purpose of the duration and intensity of the chaos became evident when a video of Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors from 2015 resurfaced. In it, she calls herself, and another leader trained Marxist organizers.

Sorry to revive this...

There has been a lot of talk about mail in ballots recently. I believe this could be a flash point in this up coming election. Remember the “Hanging chad” fiasco?

If this next election is even slightly close, the results may take months to be ironed out when the lawyers get involved. In todays current political climate, shit’s going to get stupid fast

Sorry to revive this, but I thought this was interesting.

John Kerry Warns of Revolution in November if Trump Wins While He Lays the Foundation for It

later in the article this comment is made

I mean, the polls will be open. They were open for primaries. Whether people actually go is on them. In typical modern day fashion, they'll blame something else for not going, though, and get pissed off and cry.

I'll be at the polls in November. Fuck mail-in ballots.

I mean, the polls will be open. They were open for primaries. Whether people actually go is on them. In typical modern day fashion, they'll blame something else for not going, though, and get pissed off and cry.

I'll be at the polls in November. Fuck mail-in ballots.

"no mask, no vote."
"only 12 people allowed at the polling place at a time."
"Sorry... due to social distancing guidelines, not everyone was able to vote... polls are closed"

None of that would surprise me...

Yeah, you need to give that single brain cell of yours a rest if you think the cops would be on your side during a protest like this.

The cops are paid by the budget the politicians write. They’ll follow the politician’s orders or lose their job. The politicians are more concerned with public image, and this would be a protest that they could send in all the heavy forces to quell and the media would make them look like gods for doing so. It wouldn’t matter if the only offensive “weapon” on any of the protestors was a spoon—they’d all be arrested and charged with the crimes the BLM rioters should be charged with. And the media would make it look good.

Cops on your side—that’s a good one. Privately, maybe. In public though? They’ll do what they’re paid to do—just like the cops in St. Louis that confiscated the Mcloskey’s guns.

There has been a lot of talk about mail in ballots recently. I believe this could be a flash point in this up coming election. Remember the “Hanging chad” fiasco?

If this next election is even slightly close, the results may take months to be ironed out when the lawyers get involved. In todays current political climate, shit’s going to get stupid fast

Neither losing side will accept the results. The leftist media is downplaying the security issues with the mail in ballots, and is not reporting on the current fraud cases, while at the same time the left is pushing hard for mail ballots being the standard. If the left wins, the right will correctly point out that the system was flawed and demand investigation into voter fraud, if the left loses they will scream that the system was unsecured and Russia/China meddled or there was voter intimidation. Meanwhile the polling shows the incumbents as being behind, but everyone on the right believes (and I think rightly) that the polling is inaccurate at best, plus there is people who actively are answering the poll questions incorrectly for a variety of reasons. So, again, if the left loses they will say it can't be possible because of the polling, if the right loses they will say it wasn't possible despite the polling.

I do not see it going well.

Yeah, you need to give that single brain cell of yours a rest if you think the cops would be on your side during a protest like this.

The cops are paid by the budget the politicians write. They’ll follow the politician’s orders or lose their job. The politicians are more concerned with public image, and this would be a protest that they could send in all the heavy forces to quell and the media would make them look like gods for doing so. It wouldn’t matter if the only offensive “weapon” on any of the protestors was a spoon—they’d all be arrested and charged with the crimes the BLM rioters should be charged with. And the media would make it look good.

Cops on your side—that’s a good one. Privately, maybe. In public though? They’ll do what they’re paid to do—just like the cops in St. Louis that confiscated the Mcloskey’s guns.

I won't dispute that. That doesn't mean you forego appealing to the cops.

Neither losing side will accept the results. The leftist media is downplaying the security issues with the mail in ballots, and is not reporting on the current fraud cases, while at the same time the left is pushing hard for mail ballots being the standard. If the left wins, the right will correctly point out that the system was flawed and demand investigation into voter fraud, if the left loses they will scream that the system was unsecured and Russia/China meddled or there was voter intimidation. Meanwhile the polling shows the incumbents as being behind, but everyone on the right believes (and I think rightly) that the polling is inaccurate at best, plus there is people who actively are answering the poll questions incorrectly for a variety of reasons. So, again, if the left loses they will say it can't be possible because of the polling, if the right loses they will say it wasn't possible despite the polling.

I do not see it going well.

The polls are a joke, an absolute joke. Joe Biden had 19 people (not 19,000 -- nineteen) show up for an online virtual "rally" and yet he's supposed to be 10 points (or more) ahead of Trump who is packing stadiums?

The polls are a joke, an absolute joke. Joe Biden had 19 people (not 19,000 -- nineteen) show up for an online virtual "rally" and yet he's supposed to be 10 points (or more) ahead of Trump who is packing stadiums?

Republicans are not going out into battleground areas and busing people in. Democrats do that.

The Democrat machine is overall MUCH more sophisticated and effective than the Repub one.

I keep harping on that to get you guys to realize why they win. For the same reason their riots work so good: every little Progressive thot with a booger-ring and tattoos has a med kit. Hell the UN just warned the Feds about getting aggressive after the Feds pushed some Medics down in Portland.

The Left wins because they make sure their people to the polls. They probably cheat too, but what of it? Republicans say to trailer park residents "fuck you" and Republicans constantly cede ground.

We honestly need to round up every bum and meth head in existence and give them bread and soup and motel rooms the week before the election. It's not specifically illegal and that's how the Dems win.

Top Back Refresh