What's new

Cigarettes be racist

That activity was widespread and a foregone conclusion during the times to which you're referring :homer:

I'll try one more time, then leave you alone if this simple logic is truly un-learnable for you: the sticking point is not smoking, it's legislating your morality and infringing on the rights of others.

If you can't grasp that, we can't help you.i didn't say people couldn't smoke asshole.

I said I don't like it and it has left a hole in my life.

But keep making me the bad guy because it a shitty thing that I don't like.

Perhaps...just perhaps.

Take my opinion for what it is and not rockotas dick and stop riding it so fucking hard.

nono-gif.627996

I give up - someone with duller crayons wanna' take a crack at illustrating the difference between having an opinion and mandating your will?

suicide-gif.628001

1677301272061.jpeg

I'll try one more time, then leave you alone if this simple logic is truly un-learnable for you: the sticking point is not smoking, it's legislating your morality and infringing on the rights of others.

If you can't grasp that, we can't help you.

It's not about morality and rights. The effects of second hand smoke are real. Should I have the right to dump oil in a creek that runs onto your property and waters your cattle? Oh, what? You want to stop me from dumping oil in MY creek? FUCK YOU! You communist piece of shit! You don't understand rights! You're trying to force your morality onto me!

This is the logical equivalent of what you're doing here.

Step outside to smoke. You have no constitutionally protected right to smoke anywhere you please anytime you please. It's really not that complicated.

It's not about morality and rights. The effects of second hand smoke are real. Should I have the right to dump oil in a creek that runs onto your property and waters your cattle? Oh, what? You want to stop me from dumping oil in MY creek? FUCK YOU! You communist piece of shit! You don't understand rights! You're trying to force your morality onto me!

Step outside to smoke. It's really not that complicated.
Now you gone done it:laughing:

Can buy em all day long as long as they're there in camp at Alaska.

aint no black people in Alaska.

theyve been illegal in south LA for some time. I remember gas stations in the hood with signs they cant sell menthols from few years ago.

Isn't that WHAT you're doing?
Assuming your question was as-fixed into sober English . . .

No.:homer: I'm advocating against mandating your will, not against having an opinion.

These are elementary goddamned concepts, you seem to have cognitive issues.

Sorry, but ArTi54N would'a grasped this by now - I'm fucking over replying to you tonight.

Step outside to smoke. You have no constitutionally protected right to smoke anywhere you please anytime you please. It's really not that complicated.
Automobile exhaust kills people - ban all internal combustion engines everywhere for the children.

Mean words lower self-esteem and can drive people to suicide - ban certain words. And thoughts.

I already answered your vaginations in this post:

If you're in your house, you're 100% within your rights to say that.

If you're in a restaurant that does not allow smoking, you're 100% within your rights to say that.

If you're in a privately-owned public place that allows smoking, you're 100% within your rights to leave.

Again, I'm a non-smoker; but I'm also not a fascist Karen. Respect the rights of others to do shit you don't like.

Sorry, but I'm through humoring you tonight also. Good night.:shaking:

Assuming your question was as-fixed into sober English . . .

No.:homer: I'm advocating against mandating your will, not against having an opinion.

These are elementary goddamned concepts, you seem to have cognitive issues.

Sorry, but ArTi54N would'a grasped this by now - I'm fucking over replying to you tonight.
Ya well I'm not arti.

Smoking while you believe It to be a right technically really isn't.

Sure.

Perhaps on some level of selfishness.i guess.

Its a privilege that is abused constantly.

There is no amendment to protect smoking, but I'm sure you'll pull some made up shit outta your ass.

Iiiittttsssss. Mmmmaaahhhhhh. Rrriiiigghhhttrrt.

Ya that's fucking nice.

It's not a right.

It's a thing surely.

A right it is not.

" We the people shall smoke and shall saturate everyone that so does not agree.

Can ya show me that some where?

It ain't a fucking right.

It's a privilege. Of a right.freedom to do some dumb bullshit some where.

Stop putting it up there on a pedestal.

Ya know what.

It's my right not to like it.

Hhhhmmmmm. Hhhhhhmmmmmm

Am I wrong?

Automobile exhaust kills people - ban all internal combustion engines everywhere for the children.

Mean words lower self-esteem and can drive people to suicide - ban certain words. And thoughts.

I already answered your vaginations in this post:

Sorry, but I'm through humoring you tonight also. Good night.:shaking:

Drive your car into a building and leave it running and watch yourself being held legally liable if folks die from the carbon monoxide poisoning. Words don't have real side effects. Second hand smoke and vehicle exhaust contained within buildings do.

Drive your car into a building and leave it running and watch yourself being held legally liable if folks die from the carbon monoxide poisoning. Words don't have real side effects. Second hand smoke and vehicle exhaust contained within buildings do.

Could you not ....leave the building?:homer:

Could you not ....leave the building?:homer:

Could you not... drive your vehicle into the building?

What if you're in another portion of the building with a shared HVAC system? You might not even realize you're succumbing to CO poisoning.

The point here is that the Constitution does not guarantee your right to do whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. Your right to smoke a cigarette whenever and wherever is not a protected right.

I can't wait...

for all the millenniums who helped get smoking banned everywhere.....but also helped get Marijuana legal everywhere...then wonder why lung cancer is going to make a huge comeback in 20 yrs:shaking:

And growing up on the south side of Chicago.....I smoked menthols:laughing::laughing:

Could you not... drive your vehicle into the building?

What if you're in another portion of the building with a shared HVAC system? You might not even realize you're succumbing to CO poisoning.

The point here is that the Constitution does not guarantee your right to do whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. Your right to smoke a cigarette whenever and wherever is not a protected right.

Not sure if serious :lmao:

I can't wait...

for all the millenniums who helped get smoking banned everywhere.....but also helped get Marijuana legal everywhere...then wonder why lung cancer is going to make a huge comeback in 20 yrs:shaking:

And growing up on the south side of Chicago.....I smoked menthols:laughing::laughing:

Cigarettes and weed should both be legal. And you should be polite enough to and respectful enough of others to step outside to smoke them.

I agree......and if the building allows smoking inside....and I don't like it...I could leave..

What if you're a child in a daycare center or school? A patient in a hospital? A geriatric in a nursing home?

What if you're a child in a daycare center or school? A patient in a hospital? A geriatric in a nursing home

Most of those have been banned for 30 yrs...

I'm saying a business that allowed smoking...

Or a private business that did not allow smoking

If the daycare allowed smoking...I wouldn't let my kid go there :idea:

Most of those have been banned for 30 yrs...

I'm saying a business that allowed smoking...

Or a private business that did not allow smoking

If the daycare allowed smoking...I wouldn't let my kid go there :idea:

Is smoking indoors a Constitutionally protected right? Yes or no. It's really that simple.

Hint: it's not.

Honestly, I'm all for the "private club" exclusions. Give folks who want to swim around in smoke filled rooms with other smokers the ability to create places to do just that. Everywhere else? Just step outside. See ya when you get back. It's just common decency. Unfortunately, a lot of folks lack it which leads to the necessity of laws that really don't need to exist except for existence of selfish assholes who are more than happy to inconvenience many to spare themselves any inconveniences.

Is smoking indoors a Constitutionally protected right? Yes or no. It's really that simple.

Hint: it's not.

Honestly, I'm all for the "private club" exclusions. Give folks who want to swim around in smoke filled rooms with other smokers the ability to create places to do just that. Everywhere else? Just step outside. See ya when you get back. It's just common decency. Unfortunately, a lot of folks lack it which leads to the necessity of laws that really don't need to exist except for existence of selfish assholes.

Last one...I get it......but is banning it in A private business constitutional

I'm glad someone else has the patience to draw things in big crayon word pictures.

I happen to agree that daycare workers shouldn't smoke.... But I'm not going to make that the law...I just wouldn't take my kids there :idea:

Imagine this drawn in crayon just for you:

Smoking indoors is not a Constitutionally protected right. As such there's no legal argument to oppose the passage of laws banning it. Period. End of story. "Muh rights" isn't a legal argument.

Imagine this drawn in crayon just for you:

Smoking indoors is not a Constitutionally protected right. As such there's no legal argument to oppose the passage of laws banning it. Period. End of story. "Muh rights" isn't a legal argument.
Huh? Constitution protects all rights of the individual through omission.

Constitution plainly restricts government in areas where government inherently wants to violate those God given rights of individuals.

Rights don't even end where they violate others. Dump oil in your creek, defend your life when it bothers me enough to do something about it.

What part of the constitution ensures your right to smoke cigarettes wherever you please? Don't be ridiculous. If you think daycare workers should be chain smoking cigarettes while diapering babies you're not a reasonable person.

Constitution doesn’t grant rights. It governs the limit of government to limit rights.

You have no constitutional right - by your logic - to drive a vehicle that create CO and therefore causes pollution, acid rain and global warming that impacts the world.

You have no constitutional right to eat meat, which results in methane m, which results in global warming that kills the populations..

You have no constitutional right to electricity, which creates pollution and global warming…

This can go on and on using your (lack of) understanding of how COTUS works

Top Back Refresh