What's new

Cigarettes be racist

Smoking might be a right and rights are protected by freedom.

That's whoever smokes poragitive.

I don't care for it.

But it's not like I'm gonna go out and start a campaign to end it.

Some of you people need to get a grip on shit.

Opinions people.

Those are also rights.

They may not be right or they may not be wrong.

It's an opinion not a dick.

Don't ride it so hard.

Smoking might be a right and rights are protected by freedom.

That's whoever smokes poragitive.

I don't care for it.

But it's not like I'm gonna go out and start a campaign to end it.

Some of you people need to get a grip on shit.

Opinions people.

Those are also rights.

They may not be right or they may not be wrong.

It's an opinion not a dick.

Don't ride it so hard.
Nobody's tried to suppress your opinion, retard :homer:

God damn, what is it with yota guys & victimhood today? :laughing:

Explaining to you that your willingness to oppress people is fascist (and . . . unAmerican) is not saying you can't have that opinion.

Because . . . wait for it . . . freedom :usa:

I think any reasonable person can agree that that there are places where folks shouldn't be smoking.

I think any reasonable person can agree that there are places where guns aren't allowed

I think any reasonable person can agree that there are places where free speech isn't allowed

I think any reasonable person can agree that there are places where people of a certain color aren't allowed...

Explaining to you that your willingness to oppress people is fascist (and . . . unAmerican) is not saying you can't have that opinion.

Not a yota thing retard.

Cigarettes ought to be limited to places.

Places that nobody else has to smell that garbage.
take the jab or you won’t be allowed in public. let me see your covid passport. we don’t want your garbage breathe possibly infecting others. how much more power do you want to give the government? that greenie doesn’t want to smell your car exhaust so you should either stop driving, buy an expensive electric car, or park it on the freeway and walk home from there each day.

Not a yota thing retard.

If you wanna smoke.

Go on ahead with your bad self.

I think any reasonable person can agree that there are places where guns aren't allowed

I think any reasonable person can agree that there are places where free speech isn't allowed

I think any reasonable person can agree that there are places where people of a certain color aren't allowed...
Ed Zacherly :beer:

take the jab or you won’t be allowed in public. let me see your covid passport. we don’t want your garbage breathe possibly infecting others. how much more power do you want to give the government? that greenie doesn’t want to smell your car exhaust so you should either stop driving, buy an expensive electric car, or park it on the freeway and walk home from there each day.

Never said anything like that twathole.

If you wanna smoke.

Go on ahead with your bad self.
Wow, you're dense. I quit smoking years ago & am not looking to start again ever.
Life would be "easier" for me if cigarettes were banned altogether - just like you.

HOW-the fuck-EVER: I believe that the freedom of others takes precedence over my personal desires.
Because I believe that freedom is more important.
Because goddamned America :usa:

What part of the constitution ensures your right to smoke cigarettes wherever you please? Don't be ridiculous. If you think daycare workers should be chain smoking cigarettes while diapering babies you're not a reasonable person.

Are you guys smokin rockotas cock tonight?

I don't fucking like cigarettes and I posted my opinion on it :shaking:

Fucking get over it.

If people wanna smoke

Then good for them.

Wow, you're dense. I quit smoking years ago & am not looking to start again ever.
Life would be "easier" for me if cigarettes were banned altogether - just like you.

HOW-the fuck-EVER: I believe that the freedom of others takes precedence over my personal desires.

Your freedoms end where they infringe on the freedoms of others. IMO, the right to not be swimming in second hand smoke supercedes the right to smoke. Wanna smoke? Go for it. But go for it the fuck outside. Wanna enjoy a smoke inside? Fine, go the fuck home.

It blows my mind that the very principals this country was founded on is lost by so many now. It's fucking scary and sad how mindless most of the general population has become in just a couple of generations. We fucked...

Jeezuz :homer:

Nobody has faulted you for your opinion on smoking.

Only for your willingness to infringe on the freedom of others.

It's that simple. If you can't grasp that, revisit this thread when sober.
And what about my freedom of not wanting to be around it or have it in my life?

I mean I know I can move away from it.

And I do.

But is there any thought process when people move away from people the choose to smoke?

It blows my mind that the very principals this country was founded on is lost by so many now. It's fucking scary and sad how mindless most of the general population has become in just a couple of generations. We fucked...

Find me anything written by the founding fathers where they were fighting, seceding, or otherwise seeking to ensure ones right to smoke cigarettes indoors.

Some of y'all try to make everything out to be a fucking Constitutional crisis and it's just not. No one here is advocating banning smoking. Considerate people would be willing to respect the rights of others and just go the fuck outside to smoke. A lot of this bullshit could be avoided by people just not being selfish assholes. But "muh freedoms". Fuck everyone else, I only care about MY personal freedoms. The hundred other people in here can all be subjected to your second hand smoke so that you don't have to endure the ungodly, unconstitutional inconvenience of having to step outside to smoke. No, they should stomp your selfish, self-righteous ass out and teach you a lesson about respecting others.

Last edited:
Your freedoms end where they infringe on the freedoms of others. IMO, the right to not be swimming in second hand smoke supercedes the right to smoke. Wanna smoke? Go for it. But go for it the fuck outside. Wanna enjoy a smoke inside? Fine, go the fuck home.
If you're in your house, you're 100% within your rights to say that.

If you're in a restaurant that does not allow smoking, you're 100% within your rights to say that.

If you're in a privately-owned public place that allows smoking, you're 100% within your rights to leave.

Again, I'm a non-smoker; but I'm also not a fascist Karen. Respect the rights of others to do shit you don't like.

Why?

Because we don't care for it and have an opinion on it that doesn't align with president rockotas?
I'll try one more time, then leave you alone if this simple logic is truly un-learnable for you: the sticking point is not smoking, it's legislating your morality and infringing on the rights of others.

If you can't grasp that, we can't help you.

Top Back Refresh