What's new

California how bad does it suck ?

Keep your poor ass out of California, then . . . fucking peasant :shaking:

:flipoff2:
Dont worry 'bout that.....Its a known fact all you californians are LGBT, poo poo eater, homo, whiny sniveler, liberals. . . fucking cock sucker
:lmao:. . . Oakland Pride Parade | Bay Area Photo Storyteller

oakland-pride-parade-photo-drew-bird-009.jpg

/

Last edited:
Californians gotz to pay grusome :flipoff:newsome $1 dollar per Gallon Gas Tax when they fill up their truck or prius with fuel..... and they have to get a back ground check and pay extra ghetto tax to buy a box off .22s and other ammo.

Go register your car or truck in at the DMV in Calif cost is what, $2500 per year ?:eek:
What are you registering ?

a real price is bad but your on crack $2500

I don't pay $2,500 a year total to register 5 cars, a RV, a boat and two trailers.

It is higher than most states, but not that bad.

Born and raised here, as a kid it was a great place. open spaces, camping, hunting and no real rules.

As a working youth, it kicked ass, great wages, good times. great weather.

As a young adult, again great wages, good weather, and great economy.

And here we are at the end of a 40 year career, making more than most of the nation in the same field, ( guys from all over the nation come her to work, cause wages kick ass) good weather most of the year, housing market has turned my moderate investment into a million dollar investment.

You whining cvnts complaining about California liberals will get to deal with me and my multi million investments when i show up in your state and throw you the bird.

Get fucked. I'm coming.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dont worry 'bout that.....Its a known fact all you californians are LGBT, poo poo eater, homo, whiny sniveler, liberals. . . fucking cock sucker
:lmao:
Ummm . . . you're not nearly intelligent enough to troll as hard as you envision yourself doing :homer:

On what basis do you assume anyone here gives the remotest fuck about what you say? :confused:

If Texas is such a great state then why is it an anagram of Taxes? Bunch of IRS boot licking commies

:flipoff2:

Texas sucks. its hot, the trees and snakes try to kill you, its really humid and hot and mountain lions can eat you. and Gators too.

stay away. and tell your friends to stay away. also tell your uncle Vinny and your cousin Gayle too. its awful.
thanks

OK, this is fucking pathetic, bordering on embarrassing :shaking: - whose troll account is JD Miller ?

Is it supposed to be a parody of JD Mark ? :confused:

I'm missing what makes that troll login "clever"
dunno-gif.627990

Texas sucks. its hot, the trees and snakes try to kill you, its really humid and hot and mountain lions can eat you. and Gators too.

stay away. and tell your friends to stay away. also tell your uncle Vinny and your cousin Gayle too. its awful.
thanks
They all moved there already. Thankfully, they were all super bright blue liberals.

It's tru. I'm 62 and benefited from a great general economy, I don't agree with the state politics, and are at odds with how the state is run, but guys from all over the nation come here to work. cause the wages are better than most of the nation.

I have an advantage, I was born here, I have home field advantage, I bought a home in the 90's, and made smart moves, I have great equity and have saved a grip of money. I can live anywhere in the nation.

Hate me if you want, but I'm about to retire. Fuck California all you want, but I can be anyone's neighbor:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

It's tru. I'm 62 and benefited from a great general economy, I don't agree with the state politics, and are at odds with how the state is run, but guys from all over the nation come here to work. cause the wages are better than most of the nation.

I have an advantage, I was born here, I have home field advantage, I bought a home in the 90's, and made smart moves, I have great equity and have saved a grip of money. I can live anywhere in the nation.

Hate me if you want, but I'm about to retire. Fuck California all you want, but I can be anyone's neighbor:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:
All I can say is…don’t bring your millions to utah. You will pay just as much here as there for a place. You fuckers all came here for the last few years and pushed the home prices to equal California prices. Thank you soooo much. My kids will now never own their own home.:mad3:

I was looking at houses in Bishop, CA today. Holy shit it’s just as bad as NorCal. My newish employer is buying up “scratch plant” small propane companies all over, hoping for a potential move to somewhere less expensive, but doesn’t looks like it exists.

Maybe Lake County house on wheels? I’ll have to learn how to do meth though.

All I can say is…don’t bring your millions to utah. You will pay just as much here as there for a place. You fuckers all came here for the last few years and pushed the home prices to equal California prices. Thank you soooo much. My kids will now never own their own home.:mad3:

tell them to get decent jobs. don’t be a coward. Real estate development is going to be big in utah, hint hint.

Except for my stint in the military, I’ve lived here all of my life.

I grew up in the bay area. It was a fun place to grow up (60’s to 80’s). I avoid it like the plague now, liberals destroyed it.
We sit on property outside of Sacramento. Closest neighbor is over 300 yards away, and that’s how we like it.

Like Stingray said. I am getting ready to retire. When we sell off our property here, we can live comfortably anywhere outside of California that we want to, but we may stay and move farther from civilization.

California sucks if you let it. Improvise, adapt, and overcome :grinpimp:

While we’re on the subject if anybody in So Cal has housing advice please go here…

20240310_172805.jpg

California has no redeeming qualities. I have about 500k in equity so far, who's state should I move to to fuck up?

Don't blame people willing to better their life situation.

That should go towards greedy developers and their friends in state government. Nevermind all the homes being scooped up by corporations all around us. To be rented out of course...

What are you registering ?

a real price is bad but your on crack $2500
No. Don't correct him.

Every car costs $5000 per year to register, and we all send Newsome a check for $5000 each month, and every house is 5 million, and everyone is gay, and there are no hills, no cows, no guns, only streets with shit.

Generically speaking, it's the most beautiful place in the US with the best weather overall. When all of this goes Mad MAX in the next couple of years, I plan on moving my clan out there and taking a bunch of land.
It doesn't have to go MadMax and it doesn't need violence. All it takes is the conservative people of other states to flood into here and vote red. The best land in the USA can be yours.

Last edited:
I think most of our problems stem from there being too many people here.

You think correctly. It's systemically overburdened in almost every scenario. When i graduated high school we had 20-something million. Now it's 39 and some change. That's just what we can count, of course.

The resources are getting so stretched there's only one way california seems to think their way out of it, and that's more money. Money can subsidize overcrowding? Right. :homer:

Everyone that says it used to be great, is quoting the times when we had 20 million and less. And it was, pretty damned good. Can't go back now.

20240310_172805.jpg

California has no redeeming qualities. I have about 500k in equity so far, who's state should I move to to fuck up?

You could have came here in 2019 with that money and bought a doctor's house in a gated community. 4 car garage, pool, small lake out behind you, 5kft heated.

Now it'll get you my house with about 20k leftover. 2000ft heated, crawfish yard, dirt road, dirt driveway, hoarder methy looking neighbors.

You waited too late.

yeah it
Been spending a bunch of time lately in and around Mohave Valley, It's not the same place it was 25 years ago.

Nice but pretty busy.
yeah it does get busy, but it was a good compromise. Im not rich or retired and still need to be able to ocassionally get to jobsites or office in SoCal.

yeah it

yeah it does get busy, but it was a good compromise. Im not rich or retired and still need to be able to ocassionally get to jobsites or office in SoCal.
I've been thinking about picking something up in Willow Valley...just can't get past the water temps up there compared to Big River.

My wife is from CA bay area, and we have thrown around moving there. The cost of living is cripplingly prohibitive to living the lifestyle I want to live. I don't see it happening unless a job position falls in my lap at $500k+ a year and they can wait until my 6 year old turns 18.

Top Back Refresh