What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

which parts don't make sense, I'll try and explain better

the entire reason all this shit got so hateful is a carefully cultured ignorance in both parties
everything is built upon a lack of communication and a bunch of swallowing the group's load without consideration

"the entire reason all this shit got so hateful is a carefully cultured ignorance in both parties"

No. No its not. The reason this is "so hateful" is because there are literally millions of normal people tired of being "forced" to believe this bullshit. If those mentally ill dipshits had kept to themselves and not forced everything to be about them then this wouldn't be happening. Go about your fucking miserable life and let me go about my miserable life. If we choose to intermingle our miseries thats our choice. Otherwise fuck off and keep your shit out of my life(just like I do for you)

ISn't that the mantra of this place? Maybe we're all wrong according to you?

I'm not arguing its NOT carefully cultured, I think you're correct there. It is. They want nothing more than to break down the nuclear family. To kill off "toxic masculinity",. etc.

I never cared if anyone was gay/straight/whatever before, now they've made it their mission to put it right in my face and flaunt it. Fuck off. I'm not participating.

I never cared if anyone was gay/straight/whatever before, now they've made it their mission to put it right in my face and flaunt it. Fuck off. I'm not participating.

i'll second that. I don't care what you are, gender, race, whatever. Cool. But the second you try to force me to accept your views that is when the I have a problem with it.

I think we are more divided as a country now than we have been in a long time.

Driving by a sign painted on the side of a building showed a black hand and a white hand folded together. It was like, that mural just reminded me, put at the front of my thoughts that there is more than one color. Otherwise never would have thought about it, if they were both black or both white.

I don't think it walking through walmart. But that mural shoved it in my face.

Or just turn on the TV and watch any new commercial or tv series and boom shoved in your face.

YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS!!!!!

How do you address the “it’s not a choice they were born that way” position?
that seems adjacent, but not the same argument

you can blame anything for your turning out to be fucked up, nature or nurture doesn't really matter
picking a gender (assumed to be some self-destructive one) is pretty implicitly something done with consideration, since it is definitionally 'thoughts and feelings' rather than anything fixed and concrete like 'sex' which is indeed chromosomal and therefore fixed at conception

No. No its not. The reason this is "so hateful" is because there are literally millions of normal people tired of being "forced" to believe this bullshit. If those mentally ill dipshits had kept to themselves and not forced everything to be about them then this wouldn't be happening. Go about your fucking miserable life and let me go about my miserable life. If we choose to intermingle our miseries thats our choice. Otherwise fuck off and keep your shit out of my life(just like I do for you)

ISn't that the mantra of this place? Maybe we're all wrong according to you?

I'm not arguing its NOT carefully cultured, I think you're correct there. It is. They want nothing more than to break down the nuclear family. To kill off "toxic masculinity",. etc.

Just look at the hypecold bullshit for your answer.
The they/thems are programmed followers just the same as karen mc.maskalone.

You don't reason with someone so affected by shouting at them, as that only reinforces the notions they've been brainwashed with.

everything in life is a choice. how you act upon it is what makes us who we are. i know people that have anger issues, they are that way. it doesn't mean they can beat the shit out of someone because they "were born that way".

yes goyim
lash out at those we've convinced you to lash out against
it will keep you occupied as your pesky freedoms melt away

While I agree with your sentiment, positioning a group of useful idiots who are prone to prey on children is a worthwhile distraction.

Social outrage is a useful tool to distract the masses. As one of my buddies says "people pay to be outraged"

Just look at the hypecold bullshit for your answer.
The they/thems are programmed followers just the same as karen mc.maskalone.
I wasn't asking a question, so I'm not looking for an answer. I'm not participating in the charade. Just like, exactly like, the masks.

They are programmed, no doubt. Recently saw a video of a dad who's wife(yes those still exist) had taken their kids in for a pediatric check up. I think the kids were 9 and 6. First shit out of the female docs mouth to the 9 year old boy was "do you feel like a boy or do you feel like a girl?" I lol'd. Mostly because my kids are grown and so far have remained their "assigned genders".:laughing: But also because I know today, had I been in the office with that programmed dr, she might have gotten a fat lip and I'd be in jail.

You don't reason with someone so affected by shouting at them, as that only reinforces the notions they've been brainwashed with.

I agree you don't reason with them. There is no reasoning with mentally ill. I have a buddy who wears a shirt that has a silhouette of a head with a gun pointing at the back of the head. the gun is rainbow colored. On point.

I wasn't asking a question, so I'm not looking for an answer. I'm not participating in the charade. Just like, exactly like, the masks.

They are programmed, no doubt. Recently saw a video of a dad who's wife(yes those still exist) had taken their kids in for a pediatric check up. I think the kids were 9 and 6. First shit out of the female docs mouth to the 9 year old boy was "do you feel like a boy or do you feel like a girl?" I lol'd. Mostly because my kids are grown and so far have remained their "assigned genders".:laughing: But also because I know today, had I been in the office with that programmed dr, she might have gotten a fat lip and I'd be in jail.
Well there are others here who have PM'd me asking for advice, trying to speak the foreign language that the programmed are taught in order to keep them from straying from the path. It's kinda like them amish kids who grow up only speaking german.

You might feel fine with giving up on your brainwashed kid and making a new one, but others feel some attachment to their wayward crotchfruit

Well there are others here who have PM'd me asking for advice, trying to speak the foreign language that the programmed are taught in order to keep them from straying from the path. It's kinda like them amish kids who grow up only speaking german.

You might feel fine with giving up on your brainwashed kid and making a new one, but others feel some attachment to their wayward crotchfruit
Just to be clear, it's your belief that a person's sex and their gender aren't one and the same?

Just to be clear, it's your belief that a person's sex and their gender aren't one and the same?
they are different terms for different purposes
gender didn't even exist when DSM1 was written, I don't know when it showed up in there since all the later editions aren't easily found in ctrl+f searchable PDFs

you use sex for everything meaningful
you use gender for virtue signalling (and avoiding the oh so awkward word of 'sex' if you're feeling particularly puritan)

Every thing you need to know about the origin of "gender" can be found when you research John Money

Charles Wang. John Chen. Michael Dell, Larry Ellison. Steve Jobs. Ben and Jerry. Donald Trump.
Went looking for a go woke go broke thread and failed. But i did find this, you see whats going on with ben and jerrys since their unfortunate 4th comment on returning land?

Went looking for a go woke go broke thread and failed. But i did find this, you see whats going on with ben and jerrys since their unfortunate 4th comment on returning land?
Was it the one about free ice cream or something different?

Was it the one about free ice cream or something different?
It was the one about July 4th being celebrated on stolen land

1689267315979.png

I love the "added context" below their virtue-signaling Twatter post :laughing:

they are different terms for different purposes
gender didn't even exist when DSM1 was written, I don't know when it showed up in there since all the later editions aren't easily found in ctrl+f searchable PDFs

you use sex for everything meaningful
you use gender for virtue signalling (and avoiding the oh so awkward word of 'sex' if you're feeling particularly puritan)
Historically, the word 'sex' was replaced with the word 'gender' on forms for exactly this reason.

It was the one about July 4th being celebrated on stolen land

1689267315979.png

I love the "added context" below their virtue-signaling Twatter post :laughing:
There's this dude on YT; "The Quartering" who's been covering Bud Light and B&J updates... latest he said was the tribe chief of said land called their bluff and said to call him; then a mention of B&J offering the tribe free ice cream for life, but then getting bashed even more for it.

There's this dude on YT; "The Quartering" who's been covering Bud Light and B&J updates... latest he said was the tribe chief of said land called their bluff and said to call him; then a mention of B&J offering the tribe free ice cream for life, but then getting bashed even more for it.
B&J should sweeten the deal by offering shiny beads and fire water :lmao:

Oh, and maybe blankets :flipoff2:

So much this. We know a lot of gay/lesbian people. Interact with them professionally and personally. Never cared, a good person is a good person regardless. Now it's constantly being pushed in our faces and it's past being annoying.

Side note that's somewhat related, in a small town not far from us there was a pretty successful bar/restaurant that was owned by a local m/f couple and got sold to a local m/m gay couple. The gay couple never was supported from the beginning just because they are gay. They weren't rainbow jumpsuit blasting Elton John gay, just gay. They lasted less than a year and sold it back to the couple they bought it from, and it almost overnight went back to a successful business. I talked to some of the bar regulars and they said they "don't want people to think they go to a gay bar". Lol, like just because the owners are gay you have to suck a dick to get a beer. :shaking:

which parts don't make sense, I'll try and explain better

the entire reason all this shit got so hateful is a carefully cultured ignorance in both parties
everything is built upon a lack of communication and a bunch of swallowing the group's load without consideration
You can play along with any delusions you like. Many of us however, are tired of the bullshit....all of it.

All we want is to be married and live our lives. That worked out alot like, if you like your insurance you can keep it.

You can pretend its raining if you want. The rest of us are tired of being pissed on and told to accept it "as normal".

You know what I'm fine with? How about people stop having kids. 8 billion people on the planet, I think we're full. :laughing:

Side note that's somewhat related, in a small town not far from us there was a pretty successful bar/restaurant that was owned by a local m/f couple and got sold to a local m/m gay couple. The gay couple never was supported from the beginning just because they are gay. They weren't rainbow jumpsuit blasting Elton John gay, just gay. They lasted less than a year and sold it back to the couple they bought it from, and it almost overnight went back to a successful business. I talked to some of the bar regulars and they said they "don't want people to think they go to a gay bar". Lol, like just because the owners are gay you have to suck a dick to get a beer. :shaking:
if you hang out with dogs you get fleas. i prefer not to hang out with gay people. as do many others, many christians would not go because it would be a sign of approval. to doing something they believe is immoral. just the facts of life, birds of a feather flock together.

if you hang out with dogs you get fleas. i prefer not to hang out with gay people. as do many others, many christians would not go because it would be a sign of approval. to doing something they believe is immoral. just the facts of life, birds of a feather flock together.
maybe the folks in that iowa town remember the cake baker legal battles and figure some turn about is fair play :stirthepot:

Top Back Refresh