What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

HIs momma called him Cassius Clay, Imma call him Cassius Clay, He Cassius Clay to me!

:flipoff2:
maxresdefault.jpg

Because SA is safer for his type? :lmao:

I wonder if he'll do the middle east next.
i havent traveled over there in probably 15 yrs, but even back then they were far more accepting of gay/homosexuality than we are in the states. it was wide open in public.. at least in columbia and peru anyway. i dont think the whole trans thing was a thing then, but wtf do i know.

If I changed my name would you call me by my old name?
If you're a dude called Will that wants to be a dude called Margaret, no problem.

If you're a dude that wants to be a chick called Margaret, you're a dude called Margaret.

XX or XY, it's literally hard-coded at the cellular level & easy to follow except for hermaphrodites.

EDIT: factory hermaphrodites, not folks playing Mr Potato Head with their junk.

Well yeah

Well yeah

“If I ever see him, I’m dropping him,” Dog said, in what appeared to be a purposeful misgendering of Mulvaney.

Holy shee-it. Purposely misgendering. Dude is serious.

If I changed my name would you call me by my old name?
most likely, I am not good at playing stupid games.

I also told some customer on the phone the other day that he was a stupid motherfucker and could go fuck himself.

As it has been discussed here before, you and I are not the same.

I call shit like I see it and give no fucks about how people react or care.

So yeah you're will12785 to me. :homer:

most likely, I am not good at playing stupid games.

I also told some customer on the phone the other day that he was a stupid motherfucker and could go fuck himself.

As it has been discussed here before, you and I are not the same.

I call shit like I see it and give no fucks about how people react or care.

So yeah you're will12785 to me. :homer:
That's funny because I'm my daily life I go by Bill

Cans are a superior vessel. As canning setups have become more affordable more and more craft breweries are moving to canning too. Cans are cheaper once you've made the initial equipment investment, they seal better, and you don't have to worry at all about light pollution. Cans are just better at everything vs. bottles.

Cans are also allowed more places. Beaches. Pools. Four wheeling. Smaller breweries learned this so now their hipster fanboys can take the microbrews to the lake and leave cans just like the good ol boys do with their pull tabs.

CNN in hot water

Seems like the reporter got it right, twice:grinpimp:

CNN in hot water

The resources that will be wasted in the unproductive activities of babysitting and appeasing a sizeable virtual horde of enraged, self-righteous snowflake whiners is a prime example of the reasoning behind the saying, "get woke, go broke" :laughing:

If you don't want Lord of the Flies, ya' gotta' tell kids "no" when they're making shit up :idea:

I am thinking you are kidding here.

If not, because of this

If I pay to have the dick and balls of my dog cutoff it would not make it a girl, it would be a dickless male.

Same for humans.
you only feed the fire by refusing to acknowledge that 'gender' has never been anything but touchy feely feelings since its rise into common use about 40 years ago now
by doing that you're giving them something to be factually correct and indignant about

never question the validity of someone's chosen gender, because you're only going to be definitionally wrong
always question the utility of someone choosing a nonstandard gender, because every time someone goes down that road it only causes immense heartache

Make them consider their choices, don't reinforce their carefully cultured self-destructive hate

Joe Rogan:

"They have no idea that if you take a brand [like] Bud Light which is known for blue-collar drinking people that like to fucking watch football and drink Bud Light, then all of a sudden you have this mentally ill person who’s just an attention whore," Rogan said, referring to Mulvaney.

you only feed the fire by refusing to acknowledge that 'gender' has never been anything but touchy feely feelings since its rise into common use about 40 years ago now
by doing that you're giving them something to be factually correct and indignant about

never question the validity of someone's chosen gender, because you're only going to be definitionally wrong
always question the utility of someone choosing a nonstandard gender, because every time someone goes down that road it only causes immense heartache

Make them consider their choices, don't reinforce their carefully cultured self-destructive hate
that is some deep shit.

I've read it a few times since you posted it trying to let it sink in.

While I get your point, and will not say I think you are wrong, I still am not going to participate.

that is some deep shit.

I've read it a few times since you posted it trying to let it sink in.

While I get your point, and will not say I think you are wrong, I still am not going to participate.
which parts don't make sense, I'll try and explain better

the entire reason all this shit got so hateful is a carefully cultured ignorance in both parties
everything is built upon a lack of communication and a bunch of swallowing the group's load without consideration

which parts don't make sense, I'll try and explain better

the entire reason all this shit got so hateful is a carefully cultured ignorance in both parties
everything is built upon a lack of communication and a bunch of swallowing the group's load without consideration
How do you address the “it’s not a choice they were born that way” position?

Top Back Refresh