What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

Boardbysled's Buggy Build

boardbysled

Member Number
51048456657_02766a92aa_b.jpg

Beadlocks came in today. 17"x9" 3.75" backspace aluminum beadlocks from Sidetracked Offroad. Cheapest aluminum beadlocks out there unless you were brave and ordered some from alibaba. Seem like pretty nice quality. Machining is good, real thick and heavy duty. I was debating painting the wheels to match the grey cage color I am going to go with and the rings red to match the panels, but haven't fully decided what to do yet.

boardbysled

Member Number
Started getting the tires mounted on the beadlocks. Decided just to paint the rings. Always fun spray painting new parts!

Did 2 wraps of gorilla tape around the inside safety bead. Took 50lbs of air pressure to get the inside bead to seat, don't think I will have any problems with them!

51097330847_bdee4ec50b_b.jpg