What's new

Black Rifle Coffee is Woke

Tell me you saw the wang too? Looks like it was deleted but it was a giant picture of a penis and it’s reproductive organs with some caption about the Air Force.

I guess I was out in the sun all morning :homer:

hmmm... try this.....Login • Instagram
Well Fawk.... it’s an Instagram video with Hayer saying it’s all bullshit basically!!!!

There’s a more to the point one with Best, where he says anyone calling them “woke” can “fuck off”!!! I tried sending but it’s even more difficult because it’s on his “story”..... Fkn stupid Instagram bs trying to make you get their app!!!!!!

Last edited:

hmmm... try this.....Login • Instagram
Well Fawk.... it’s an Instagram video with Hayer saying it’s all bullshit basically!!!!

There’s a more to the point one with Best, where he says anyone calling them “woke” can “fuck off”!!! I tried sending but it’s even more difficult because it’s on his “story”..... Fkn stupid Instagram bs trying to make you get their app!!!!!!
He specifically states he'll pay racist and antisemites to not be associated with the company. If you're just conservative you're SOL because they actually want your business and share your values.

I'll still send those old bags I've got for Montrose to shit in though! :flipoff2:

IDGAF about their coffee, but can someone explain the Proud Boys thing? 100% of the time, I see PB in the media labeled as a racist hate group. They're essentially the "new klan". And 100% of the time, in every picture or video I've seen (admittedly limited) of PB's... there's Latinos, black dudes, and various mixed race/ blended members.???

:confused:

the media wants you to never believe what you see. they are the arbiters of truth and goodness. listen to them and let your heart not be troubled.

Well look at that, a media outlet twisting words to get a article they wanted.

i cant stand to hear that guy talk. regardless of what he said or didnt say, he fucked up by thinking the ultra liberal NYT was going to do an unbiased story on a company that considers itself to be for conservative gun owners and patriots.

dumbass messed up again. First with the Kyle thing and now with this. how stupid can you be.

their democrats donations are all anyone should need to know to avoid that fuckhead and his coffee company.

I just saw a video of the ceo saying correct the record.
He didn’t address his statement where he said he wanted to flush Kyle Rittenhouse’s supporters down the toilet. He didn’t address his very specific attack on the Proud Boys.

The video is just damage control from a CEO that got busted giving the middle finger to his customer base.

Tell me you saw the wang too? Looks like it was deleted but it was a giant picture of a penis and it’s reproductive organs with some caption about the Air Force.

I guess I was out in the sun all morning :homer:
the wang was there. He may have dumped the pic as part of his damage control.

Last edited:
He didn’t address his statement where he said he wanted to flush Kyle Rittenhouse’s supporters down the toilet. He didn’t address his very specific attack on the Proud Boys.

The video is just damage control from a CEO that got busted giving the middle finger to his customer base.
He didn’t address it because he didn’t say it.... He explains that he made that comment to racists and anti semites!!!!
And I don’t even gaf about the guy or company..... just trying to figure out what actually happened.... bored on Sunday I guess..... Monday now.... I got work to do!!!!

IDGAF about their coffee, but can someone explain the Proud Boys thing? 100% of the time, I see PB in the media labeled as a racist hate group. They're essentially the "new klan". And 100% of the time, in every picture or video I've seen (admittedly limited) of PB's... there's Latinos, black dudes, and various mixed race/ blended members.???

Get out of this thread with your fancy homophobic, racist, xenophobic, sexist common sense.

I saw a video of someone backpedaling doing damage control, and not very good, at that.

This is the sort of thing that happens when a business builds their identity off others and proceeds to use it as a soapbox

I didn’t put enough emphasis on CORRECT THE RECORD.
Remember the Hillary Clinton super PAC?
He used that phrase repeatedly and i thought it was a very poor choice of words.
I agree with both of you.

Reactions: DMG
He didn’t address it because he didn’t say it.... He explains that he made that comment to racists and anti semites!!!!
And I don’t even gaf about the guy or company..... just trying to figure out what actually happened.... bored on Sunday I guess..... Monday now.... I got work to do!!!!
He sure as fuck did say it. He called out Kyles supporters and the Proud Boys by name.

Read the article then get back to me.

He specifically states he'll pay racist and antisemites to not be associated with the company. If you're just conservative you're SOL because they actually want your business and share your values.

I'll still send those old bags I've got for Montrose to shit in though! :flipoff2:

It would be hard to poop in a small bag. But I can piss in it. I can pick up some dog shit though?

Is that a felony btw? Shipping shit?

He sure as fuck did say it. He called out Kyles supporters and the Proud Boys by name.

Read the article then get back to me.
Article, not transcript.

Jesus. If you just hate the guy, fine, but you don't need to try and get everyone else on that page. New evidence has emerged and it's okay that one changes a stance. I realize it's a big deal, since you're the OP and ego 'n shit.

I just looked up the "called out Kyle's supporters" thing... He didn't say anything out there, he just said they aren't going to profit from the situation. Did I miss something?

Article, not transcript.

Jesus. If you just hate the guy, fine, but you don't need to try and get everyone else on that page. New evidence has emerged and it's okay that one changes a stance. I realize it's a big deal, since you're the OP and ego 'n shit.

I just looked up the "called out Kyle's supporters" thing... He didn't say anything out there, he just said they aren't going to profit from the situation. Did I miss something?
Here are quotes from the NYT article.

“You can’t let sections of your customers hijack your brand and say, ‘This is who you are,’” [Mat] Best [Executive V.P.] told me. “It’s like, no, no, we define that.” The Rittenhouse episode may have cost the company thousands of customers, but, Hafer believed, it also allowed Black Rifle to draw a line in the sand. “It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer said. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.” Then again, what Hafer insisted was a “superclear delineation” was not too clear to everyone, as Munchel’s choice of headgear vividly demonstrated.

“The racism [expletive] really pisses me off,” Hafer said. “I hate racist, Proud Boy-ish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my [expletive] customer database and pay them to get the [expletive] out.”

Article, not transcript.

He said they are a repugnant group of people. He demanded that people remove pictures of Kyle wearing a BRC shirt.

He said they are a repugnant group of people. He demanded that people remove pictures of Kyle wearing a BRC shirt.

I am going to wear a bikini bottom and parade through LA wearing a BRC hat.

:flipoff2:

Reactions: DMG

There is 2 black dudes and one gay Latino in my chapter. Fuck the news and the bullshit they spew.
16267112981407389460769193879819.jpg

I only support companies that put their product first..... I wouldn't care if Warn was giving money to the lizard people to take over the world, I'd keep their sticker on my junk because the warn winches I've had got me out of a lot of pickles.... Any sap that bought merch from a company that makes COFFEE because they had a cool name that sounded right wing deserves to wear the merch they bought... BRC did a good job marketing their product to idiots and when idiots found out their beloved mediocre coffee company is politically the other direction they shit a coffee brick...

Any time I see a political biased company I cringe... Build your product and STFU....

I only support companies that put their product first..... I wouldn't care if Warn was giving money to the lizard people to take over the world, I'd keep their sticker on my junk because the warn winches I've had got me out of a lot of pickles.... Any sap that bought merch from a company that makes COFFEE because they had a cool name that sounded right wing deserves to wear the merch they bought... BRC did a good job marketing their product to idiots and when idiots found out their beloved mediocre coffee company is politically the other direction they shit a coffee brick...

Any time I see a political biased company I cringe... Build your product and STFU....
Just to be clear, if Warn was giving money to antifa and blm, you would continue to buy their products?

Here are quotes from the NYT article.

“You can’t let sections of your customers hijack your brand and say, ‘This is who you are,’” [Mat] Best [Executive V.P.] told me. “It’s like, no, no, we define that.” The Rittenhouse episode may have cost the company thousands of customers, but, Hafer believed, it also allowed Black Rifle to draw a line in the sand. “It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer said. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.” Then again, what Hafer insisted was a “superclear delineation” was not too clear to everyone, as Munchel’s choice of headgear vividly demonstrated.

“The racism [expletive] really pisses me off,” Hafer said. “I hate racist, Proud Boy-ish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my [expletive] customer database and pay them to get the [expletive] out.”

Both of those are taken out of context and spliced together into a craptastic article. I've heard both of those statements on several different platforms and neither statement was made in the above context.

Matt was saying they are not going to let anyone pressure them into supporting some cause that they don't feel the need to. Everyone was screaming that they should support Kyle cause he was wearing a BRC shirt, they said no thanks we are focusing on the company and giving back to veterans and then all the idiots started foaming at the mouth on boycott's, BRC said okay boycott us then. It's our company and we are not going to let anyone dictate what we choose to support.

And Evan comments are to the racists and anti-semitic people, they are the worst, etc, etc. That says nothing about conservatives. Where the Proud-boy ish parts comes from I'm not sure, don't know much about that group in particular, but Evan and Matt have some set view points on those types of groups and who gives a crap. As a conservative I don't identify with "Proud Boys" just like I don't identify with "Hell Angels".

You think that a newspaper/media is above twisting a interview story to get a nice little spin on it to rile up a segment of people? Then get them to start in-fighting. :shaking: Yeah that would never happen.

This line thread and line of thinking is exactly why everything is so jacked right now and falling right into what the media wants.

BRCC is not giving money to either despite your facebook facts....
That was a hypothetical question to someone talking about Warn winches. I haven’t been on Facebook for many years.

Top Back Refresh