What's new

Black Rifle Coffee is Woke

pol-2.jpg

They specifically mentioned the Proud Boys as racists. They specifically said they would like to flush Kyles supporters down the toilet.

Those are direct quotes of the BRC guys.
Really? Post links directly of them saying it. Not some media article "quoting" them saying it. Anyone who believes what the NYTs says about a conservative groups actions without verification, in other words hearing it directly from them, is a complete and utter moron.

Really? Post links directly of them saying it. Not some media article "quoting" them saying it. Anyone who believes what the NYTs says about a conservative groups actions without verification, in other words hearing it directly from them, is a complete and utter moron.
Or how stupid does a guy have to be to do a NYT article? I mean come on man. It's all for the free advertising. All they really want is your money.

Reactions: DMG
Yes really. A quote in a newspaper article, that they had an opportunity to read before it published is them saying it. Note that they never said they were misquoted. Just claimed that it wasn’t what they meant.

Ok. This is fucking weaker than the weaseling.

Yes, really.

Right, cause a left wing rag has never twisted peoples words or edited interviews to give a different slant to someones intent. Are they morons for doing a NYT interview? Yes. Are they dumbasses for believing the NYT wouldnt twist their words? Absolutely. Are the guys at BRC or Art15 woke? Hardly. If you honestly believe the NYT didnt manipulate their intent youre dumber than they are for giving the interview in the first place.

Right, cause a left wing rag has never twisted peoples words or edited interviews to give a different slant to someones intent. Are they morons for doing a NYT interview? Yes. Are they dumbasses for believing the NYT wouldnt twist their words? Absolutely. Are the guys at BRC or Art15 woke? Hardly. If you honestly believe the NYT didnt manipulate their intent youre dumber than they are for giving the interview in the first place.
Folks, that’s called the the BRCC Hafer backpedal

They’ve been on social media since the article and still have not denied they said what the NYT quoted. Just that, that is not what they meant. I think their best bet should be to just STFU on social media or only have a trained spokesman do the speaking.

Black Rifle Coffee's CEO Responds to the Social Media Furor Over His New York Times Magazine Interview​

Last week, the CEO of Black Rifle Coffee, Evan Hafer, gave a long-form interview to Jason Zengerle for the New York Times Magazine. I don’t know what he expected to achieve by the exercise, but I’m pretty certain that what he accomplished represented a significant deviation from the plan.

The piece framed Black Rifle Coffee as a “Starbucks for conservatives” and promoted the piece by saying that the company was trying to distance itself from some of its customers. Note that Black Rifle Coffee retweeted this tweet and that usually means that the tweet met with the approval of the person sending it:

Black Rifle Coffee, which offers an AK-47 Espresso blend, has explicitly presented itself as a troll-y, MAGA alternative to Starbucks. The company doubled its sales last year. It’s also trying to distance itself from some of its new customers. Can the Black Rifle Coffee Company Become the Starbucks of the Right?
— The New York Times (@nytimes) July 14, 2021

Then the article proceeded with some newsworthy quotes by Hafer that Andy Ngo helpfully passed along.

“It’s such a repugnant group of people.”
The executives behind @blckriflecoffee, a coffee and lifestyle brand hugely popular with conservatives, has some choice words to describe part of its customer base. Can the Black Rifle Coffee Company Become the Starbucks of the Right? pic.twitter.com/mbdrBSpwGs
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 16, 2021

The pushback from the right was pretty amazing; you can read my take on the brew-ha-ha, sorry, brouhaha here Is Black Rifle Coffee About to Throw Its Customer Base Under the Bus for Fun and Profit? Things got heated on Twitter, and some interesting people ended up blocked by Black Rifle Coffee’s social media flunkies.

Lmao what a bunch of soft wankers pic.twitter.com/6ykxieEpoT
— Raheem J. Kassam (@RaheemKassam) July 18, 2021

Here's something I never expected…
Amusingly, I was the guy telling my con friends, furious at #BlackRifleCoffee's perceived betrayal of its customers by dancing like organ grinder monkeys for the mainstream media, to give BRCC a chance to tell us its side.
I guess it has. pic.twitter.com/7dymLxELvi
— Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) July 18, 2021

One of the more interesting revelations was that Hafer took his cues from the Pentagon’s “anti-extremist” bureaucracy.

Hafer and Best were talking in a glorified supply closet in the Salt Lake City offices, where potential designs for new coffee bags were hanging on the wall. One of them featured a Renaissance-style rendering of St. Michael the Archangel, a patron saint of military personnel, shooting a short-barreled rifle. In Afghanistan and Iraq, Hafer knew a number of squad mates who had a St. Michael tattoo; for a time, he wore into battle a St. Michael pendant that a Catholic friend gave him. But while the St. Michael design was being mocked up, Hafer said he learned from a friend at the Pentagon that an image of St. Michael trampling on Satan had been embraced by white supremacists because it was reminiscent of the murder of George Floyd. Now any plans for the coffee bag had been scrapped. “This won’t see the light of day,” Hafer said.
Think about that. An iconic Biblical figure, the angel who will lead the forces of Good to its final victory over Evil (see Revelation 12:7-9), is labeled an extremist symbol by some toad in the Pentagon, and the company immediately kowtows.

By yesterday, things were hot enough that Hafer felt like he had to issue a personal response.

The personal politics of Black Rifle’s founders are less clear than their brand’s. On the Rogan podcast, Hafer spoke less about guns and more about the ongoing plight of veterans who have been left behind by an inadequate system of post-service care. In addition to occasional donations to Republican politicians, he contributed to Obama’s 2008 campaign and to former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) just before she embarked on a 2020 presidential run. But even if Hafer doesn’t have extreme personal politics, his company has rarely shied from creating a brand that appeals to people who do.

All you had to do was roast your beans.
No input required about how you support freaks that chop off their peens.
You pride yourself as veteran operated,
But yet you isolate your consumers based on lies and misinformation your handlers have instigated.
You claim to be against bigotry and hate.
Yet you attempt to silence any voice contrary to yours. Might as well put "arbeit macht frei" above your gate.
You have picked your side, the one of control and force.
The future is bright for us, we just have to hold course.
You jumped into the fray, and boy, are you in over your head.
You shill for you and yours that profit off of spent lead.
Either way, you will never be a woman.
And we will march through your ideology like Sherman.
We won't bend, we won't kneel, we won't give in.
We already know your position belongs to whoever snaps your chain or puts some change in your rattling tin.
Why is so important to address female looking things with a pee pee?
You should have just shut the fuck up and made your covfefe.

Last edited:
We are always getting people at the range wearing BRC t-shirts or hoodies. I tell every one of them that BRC is no friend to guns. Most are shocked and found not to use that coffee again. A few get visibly angry saying that it is all lies. I tell them to go home and look it up for themselves

Top Back Refresh