What's new

Black Rifle Coffee is Woke

DMG

Red Skull Member
Member Number
662F937A-3B42-4D3F-8891-18E98F9A28EA.png
39A85084-E1CE-4452-950C-A77EAF3A9F1D.png

Last edited:
Here they are first discussing supporters of Kyle Rittenhouse as repugnant. Then they suggest renaming one of their blends for BLM.

You can’t let sections of your customers hijack your brand and say, ‘This is who you are,’” Best told me. “It’s like, no, no, we define that.” The Rittenhouse episode may have cost the company thousands of customers, but, Hafer believed, it also allowed Black Rifle to draw a line in the sand. “It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer said. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.”

Someone got me a small bag of their coffee as a Christmas gift. It tasted like shit honestly. Costco FTW.

Fuck those pussies though. Wants an "edgy" name like Black Rifle but state about the wokist shit you can.

Support a kid who defended himself from getting possibly beat to death is racist?

You can make the argument against Rittenhouse in MANY ways but racist just means you're dumb, lazy and woke. Period

I will look forward to the post that they are out of business one day with whiney quotes from the same guy

Is this an actual article that we can read???? See when it was posted???
All I see is twit ter bs!!!!

When I drink Cofefe I drink this Italian espresso kind that my Italian wife picks out.

Have never tried nor will I ever try this BRC coffee, with their pandering to the left.

Im so woke I drink whatever the cheapest store brand of coffe they have. It makes me even more woke in the morning when Im only half woked Im fully woked after a cup.
We were buying Folgers, but now doing Hill's Brothers. Used to buy some Mexican brand at Sam's club pretty good stuff, the same with their Brazilian imported
Used buy a bag of BRC have a couple of coffee cups I will probably keep using because they are good and heavy hard for the cat to knockover

I drink coffee that the local shop in town roasts. The same shop that the owner thanked me for not wearing a mask into their shop. Fuck love my town. Still too many liberals but they will leave their vacation properties when the market tanks.

And I have 4 coffee plants currently that seem to be doing well over the last year.

It’s a quote from a NYT article!!!!!!!! If you doubt it, search the article!!!!!!!

Cant take a thread serious with twit ter as a source!!!!!!
Not interested enough to do your homework for you!!!!
I’m drinking Signature brand, doughnut shop blend as I type!!!!
Heard of BRC but haven’t ever bought anything from em!!!!!

Cant take a thread serious with twit ter as a source!!!!!!
Not interested enough to do your homework for you!!!!
I’m drinking Signature brand, doughnut shop blend as I type!!!!
Heard of BRC but haven’t ever bought anything from em!!!!!

Greg must have a monthly subscription from Logitech for replacement ! keys.

:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh