What's new

Black Rifle Coffee is Woke

IMG_20210716_114628_054.jpg
IMG_20210716_114639_014.jpg

Selling their soul for cash.

Wonder how much the devil pays these days.
I think it's a big mistake. They're never gonna get far with liberals with a name like "Black Rifle Coffee". If they want to go down the woke path, I see a complete rebranding in the near future. Which I guess wouldn't be a total shock. Maybe they're just pure capitalists and see that their current path has a lower ceiling than the woke path, albeit with a helluva lot more competition in the specialty coffee market. Oh well. Trust and believe someone will come along and gladly take their current market segment.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMG
They were outed months ago sending money to BLM, Antifa and the DNC…

No they weren't. That was all a bunch of bullshit that if even bother to drill down you would have seen that.

They are moron's in the fact they came out of the military with alot of ideas and now think they have the answer to every single issue or they where the first to think of something.

You guys are moron's for following the opposite line of BS. They didn't say the support or do not support Kyle R, all they said is that they have not provided him any money and that isn't their focus. Since when do you guys boycatt any business that doesn't take up some cause that you feel is important?

Greg is right on the twitter cut and paste bullshit. And what happened to the live and let live bullshit everyone always spouts, that's all cool until you disagree with me on anything then it's pipe bomb time?:shaking:

I am so confused by that company. Started by ex-mil vets and at 1st was branded as "the right wing starbucks" iirc.

Now they seem to be this "every whitey is a racist biggot" liberal, communist wannabe company.
Not that surprising. Which position is going to get them more sales?
I don't know a lot of conservatives who are going to spend $15-25+ on a small bag of coffee. I know an awful lot of dumb fucks who will spend that because the marketing is "woke" and has black in the name. :homer:

No they weren't. That was all a bunch of bullshit that if even bother to drill down you would have seen that.

They are moron's in the fact they came out of the military with alot of ideas and now think they have the answer to every single issue or they where the first to think of something.

You guys are moron's for following the opposite line of BS. They didn't say the support or do not support Kyle R, all they said is that they have not provided him any money and that isn't their focus. Since when do you guys boycatt any business that doesn't take up some cause that you feel is important?

Greg is right on the twitter cut and paste bullshit. And what happened to the live and let live bullshit everyone always spouts, that's all cool until you disagree with me on anything then it's pipe bomb time?:shaking:
I don't drink coffee anymore cause it fucks with my stomach so I don't have a dog in this fight.

But as a business you decide to venture into politics you get what you deserve , no sympathy no fucks given.

Get woke go broke .

No just 5 or 6 grenades.

I am so confused by that company. Started by ex-mil vets and at 1st was branded as "the right wing starbucks" iirc.

Now they seem to be this "every whitey is a racist biggot" liberal, communist wannabe company.

Hmm interesting. I always thought BRC was pro freedom, conservative, American. Apparently they are none of those things. I guess I can proudly say I've never bought from them, and now never will.

Add me to the :confused:.

I'm not paying $25/lb for anyone's beans, so I pretty much ignore them, but I do see them pop up with beards/glasses/tight shirts on various gun shows.

How is that mixed message even supposed to work?

I called them out on their Facebook page 2 years ago about donating campaign money to Democrats. Never got a response of course.
Their coffee is overpriced regardless if part gets donated to vets. After hearing this, I'll never buy their shit; vet owned or not.

I'd be disappointed to find out Matt Best is woke; his YT videos crack me up.

You need to read the direct quotes of the BRCC dipshit in my original post.

Not that surprising. Which position is going to get them more sales?
I don't know a lot of conservatives who are going to spend $15-25+ on a small bag of coffee. I know an awful lot of dumb fucks who will spend that because the marketing is "woke" and has black in the name. :homer:

Lots of pro-america conservatives will spend more more $ on pro-american conservative businesses & their products if for nothing other than to make themselves feel good and be able to brag about it.

Funny thing is, all these small local businesses that claim to be republican/conservative owned/run, I've seen carrying BR coffee and other products. Why? Because I swear that BRC started out as a pro-american conservative business.

Reactions: PAE
Lots of pro-america conservatives will spend more more $ on pro-american conservative businesses & their products if for nothing other than to make themselves feel good and be able to brag about it.

Funny thing is, all these small local businesses that claim to be republican/conservative owned/run, I've seen carrying BR coffee and other products. Why? Because I swear that BRC started out as a pro-american conservative business.
I think BRCC did start out as a pro-American conservative company. They have apparently jumped on the woke bandwagon since.

I'm just here for the bikini snaps.

Read the article

The tweeter screenshot is a couple paragraph snippet out of damn near 300 paragraphs.

It says what you think it says, it also explains why, and says what you don't want to think about or admit is rational logic from their position.

I'm not a brcc drinker, but it doesn't change my mind about them.

You shouldn't run a business politically, it alienates a customer base. However, if you do, you must rationalize where you have to be careful due to politically charged rhetoric.... because you only have 50% customer base to start with, you don't want to lose an additional 50% who sit on the fence, ideologically, and costing you more, due to issues outside your control and bad p.r..

My vote? Linksliding an article where the truth is somewhere in between

Read the article

The tweeter screenshot is a couple paragraph snippet out of damn near 300 paragraphs.

It says what you think it says, it also explains why, and says what you don't want to think about or admit is rational logic from their position.

I'm not a brcc drinker, but it doesn't change my mind about them.

You shouldn't run a business politically, it alienates a customer base. However, if you do, you must rationalize where you have to be careful due to politically charged rhetoric.... because you only have 50% customer base to start with, you don't want to lose an additional 50% who sit on the fence, ideologically, and costing you more, due to issues outside your control and bad p.r..

My vote? Linksliding an article where the truth is somewhere in between

1. They could have kept their mouths shut and not pissed off many of their supporters.

2. Copy and paste your paywalled link. Many of us can’t see it.

1. They could have kept their mouths shut and not pissed off many of their supporters.
Why? Much of their support comes from not keeping their mouth shut and pissing people off. Now its not liked? Again, read the article
2. Copy and paste your paywalled link. Many of us can’t see it.
Not a subscriber, I had no paywall, I linked straight from how I viewed it. Open incognito if that works, 50/50 odds.

It's a 41min read, according to their article. Just Google the evan guy, that story will pop up, wont let me copy/paste

Article?

Why? Much of their support comes from not keeping their mouth shut and pissing people off. Now its not liked? Again, read the article

Not a subscriber, I had no paywall, I linked straight from how I viewed it. Open incognito if that works, 50/50 odds.

It's a 41min read, according to their article. Just Google the evan guy, that story will pop up, wont let me copy/paste

Article?
I have used up all my free reads.

I Don't Know Shit About fuck. But BJ Baldwin dropped Monster as a sponsor, or they dropped him not really sure exactly how that went down. BRC is his main sponsor now and he's been promoting the shit out of them.

I Don't Know Shit About fuck. But BJ Baldwin dropped Monster as a sponsor, or they dropped him not really sure exactly how that went down. BRC is his main sponsor now and he's been promoting the shit out of them.
Hopefully he drops them after this shit. BRC literally said supporters of Kyle should be flushed down the toilet, among other things.

This seems like an "opposite day" thread.

I followed this from BRCC to other players. Thought all cancel culture BS was answered. :hot:

This seems like an "opposite day" thread.

I followed this from BRCC to other players. Thought all cancel culture BS was answered. :hot:
I don’t get it?

Top Back Refresh