What's new

Big Dumb Loads

I have no idea what you are linking here.

I clicked it, it was a baby deer, also known as a fawn.

Not really a big or dumb load, YMMV
Did you see the snake trying to eat it head first? It's posted in the wrong place but i got a grin out of it.

You can do it.
_nc_ohc=CthkHDFt7HMAX8jJHDC&_nc_ht=scontent-fml2-1.jpg

It was a very ambitious snake, but that baby deer had no fucks left to give!
The previous owner turned a small deck off the back of our house into an office. It was open on 1 side underneath on essentially a short raised foundation. One day I hear some screaming and banging around under there. I haul ass out with a flashlight to see what the fuck is going on. Full grown rabbit was bouncing around and screaming because a 5 foot bull snake had latched onto his rear leg about mid thigh. Snake was big enough for a large rat maybe, no way was it going to swallow that poor scared rabbit. Snake was getting its ass drug all over the place.

The previous owner turned a small deck off the back of our house into an office. It was open on 1 side underneath on essentially a short raised foundation. One day I hear some screaming and banging around under there. I haul ass out with a flashlight to see what the fuck is going on. Full grown rabbit was bouncing around and screaming because a 5 foot bull snake had latched onto his rear leg about mid thigh. Snake was big enough for a large rat maybe, no way was it going to swallow that poor scared rabbit. Snake was getting its ass drug all over the place.
but you burned the house down right?

Impressive!!!! Another local one- Guy drove over 85 miles with this. Put out of service with over $5k in fines

The driver of a gravel truck with a flatbed trailer received 13 traffic violations in Strathcona County last week for having an unsecured load.

A driver phoned police after he witnessed the truck hit two overpasses on Friday afternoon.

A peace officer spotted the truck and intercepted it as it came off Anthony Henday Drive onto Sherwood Park Freeway.

"I could actually see some of the load shifting, and you could see certain parts of it swaying in the wind, as well," Steve Schmidt with Strathcona County Enforcement Services told CTV News Edmonton.

"My instant reaction was that this was definitely a huge safety risk and that we definitely need to stop this vehicle and assess exactly what was going."

Police counted over $5,000 in violations, the driver was fined and received warnings, and the vehicle was placed out of service "until violations were remedied."

Schmidt said this violation is an extreme example, though officers do see similar situations often.

"This causes concern for us every day, because when people choose to cut corners with safety measures, that's when tragedy can happen."

Edit for link: 'A huge safety risk': Driver with unsecured load gets 13 traffic violations

image.jpg
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Screenshot_20211004-080518_Gallery.jpg
This fucker doesn't learn. This was taken this morning :homer:

Last edited:
I see chains

I'd trust it a whole fuckload more than the junkyards' trailers

take a rusted out 50' steel end dump, then scab on some tall as fuck stake sides with no real support up top, or structure underneath
then stack crushed cars in there 5 high with no chains or straps, just jamming them in with the loader from the rear
toss a net over top because insurance says that'll keep things from blowing out of there and hit the road

I see chains

I'd trust it a whole fuckload more than the junkyards' trailers

take a rusted out 50' steel end dump, then scab on some tall as fuck stake sides with no real support up top, or structure underneath
then stack crushed cars in there 5 high with no chains or straps, just jamming them in with the loader from the rear
toss a net over top because insurance says that'll keep things from blowing out of there and hit the road
Around here they use trailers with one side open and secure the cars with cables and a net, then load or unload using either a wheel loader with forks or an excavator equipped with either a grapple or large electromagnet. Seems to work well.
A few yards use 40 yard containers, but most I have seen have purpose built trailers.

Aaron Z

this was my thought honestly

though it looks big and bulky, I am going to guess the majority is air. I think a load of 5/8- is probably a lot worse

Overheight, tire on the back was nearly falling off, the round thing on the side was bouncing bad and the entire load had 2 loose chains.

We have quite a few Farmers around here too but most of them secure a load pretty good because they care about others on the roadway. This guy is just a fucking idiot and since I work almost next door to the scrap yard I decided to wait for him and tell him exactly how I felt :laughing:

Reactions: DMG
I bet he said that's not going anywhere and took off

Around here they use trailers with one side open and secure the cars with cables and a net, then load or unload using either a wheel loader with forks or an excavator equipped with either a grapple or large electromagnet. Seems to work well.
A few yards use 40 yard containers, but most I have seen have purpose built trailers.

Aaron Z
We have a much higher density of pigs with nothing better to do than write CMV tickets around here than he does around there. That's why they can justify using purpose built trailers here.

repost :flipoff2: but i used to have a 350c like that i towed with a 250 1st gen :grinpimp: never tried loading it up :lmao:
image.jpg

I have no idea what you are linking here.

I clicked it, it was a baby deer, also known as a fawn.

Not really a big or dumb load, YMMV
Hes just posting his user name as hes the biggest dumb load here.:shaking:

Almost looks like it was a boat trailer?

Top Back Refresh