What's new

Big Dumb Loads

We have done crane pics around high voltage
how many voltages I don't know. But we had a power plant and it was the wires going to the grid

But I would get real nervous with that damn crane up there and constantly question the crane operator about it
If we know there's construction happening and it's on a loop we'll usually cut an open in to deenergize the line if something like that is going on.
One of my dads friends is a well driller and he boomed up into a line, got killed by the voltage going through the winch sized lead going to the control in his hand. I doesn't take much...

If we know there's construction happening and it's on a loop we'll usually cut an open in to deenergize the line if something like that is going on.
One of my dads friends is a well driller and he boomed up into a line, got killed by the voltage going through the winch sized lead going to the control in his hand. I doesn't take much...
well this company could give a shit about anything but money
I don't work there anymore, bit I was annoying when I thought that we were getting close to something that would result me being but smoking boots

I know that some of the breakers the electricians had to suit up in that gumby looking thing and we all had to leave the room just to flip the switch

My dad raised the tower of the well rig into pge primary wires before I was born.
It burned his hand and a hole through his boot. The front tire of the truck blew out the the 3" wire reinforced suction hose caught on fire. He used a block of wood to lower the tower back down.
You're lucky to be here.

I saw this last summer and immediately figured it was one of the members here.

Attachments

• IMG_20210717_120111547_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210717_120111547_HDR.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 243

Rookie mistake. Next time he'll just block the road and have a buddy wave traffic around rather than leave pavement. Trying to be nice to other traffic cost him a a day of fucking around.

Saw this yesterday.

Not big but def DUMB.

I called the car dealer that was doing this and was told by them "it was ok because he was not going that far".

I fucking hate people so much

The dealer is a good 10 miles from here with much of that down a 55 MPH road.

PXL_20210929_143253086.jpg

I watched my dad pull our neighbors 100' singlewide a mile up the road with his (now mine) 79 f250 when I was about 6. It was awesome.

I watched my dad pull our neighbors 100' singlewide a mile up the road with his (now mine) 79 f250 when I was about 6. It was awesome.
100 foot single wide?

Lets go with 120 VAC 3 phase 400Hz on the lightening for about a minute, Oh and I was waist deep in SALT WATER. Mother Fuck that hurt. I was 19 then 57 yrs now. They could hear me screaming 2 decks uo on the flight deck in a cat 5 sea state. Nobody could tell me how I lived.

Lets go with 120 VAC 3 phase 400Hz on the lightening for about a minute, Oh and I was waist deep in SALT WATER. Mother Fuck that hurt. I was 19 then 57 yrs now. They could hear me screaming 2 decks uo on the flight deck in a cat 5 sea state. Nobody could tell me how I lived.
You, uh, you ok over there?

So in this case you were dumb and you were the load. Are you also big?

Saw this yesterday.

Not big but def DUMB.

I called the car dealer that was doing this and was told by them "it was ok because he was not going that far".

I fucking hate people so much.

The dealer is a good 10 miles from here with much of that down a 55 MPH road.

PXL_20210929_143253086.jpg
You need a midol Karen? Good thing you reported.

You need a midol Karen? Good thing you reported.

You must be a dumbass if you have no problems with a vehicle sitting up on a trailer with nothing to keep it there.
Took me a minute but looks like he's Rollin down the road with absolutely zero tie downs or straps or chains. Yikes. Hopefully that's the point otherwise I have no idea what else he's complaining about.
yes, fucking not a single strap and driving it 60 MPH down the road

The guy I work with showed me this video over a year ago. His buddy is the one who recorded it and watched the whole thing play out in front of his house here in Texas. There is a second video involving more stupidity and cops, but it's lame compared to this one. :laughing:

Spoiler: It doesn't make it any further. Cops get involved along with multiple HD wreckers and flatbeds and then it gets hauled off in a couple pieces.

Top Back Refresh