What's new

Big Dumb Loads

DA0204B0-D691-408C-B055-EC66EE2A657C.jpeg
I bet the tire wear was fun on that rear axle.

it could be some bullshit I read on the internet in a forum too.

dad' s pilot with that same drivetrain would tow a utility trailer just fine at about 2.5K lbs if you weren't dumb.
car trailer I probably would have never considered.

No title and hasn't ran in 10+ years. I was told to get rid of it
99% chance there are farmers who will have a title laying around to register it with or it’ll never leave the property or want it as a parts donor.

Never underestimate farmers.

But I understand, you was ordered to make it to disappear at that minute. :beer:

41lbs short from full on cdl territory! Although I think farmers can weigh generously heavier than 26k GCW. I’d imagine scrapping old farm equipment falls under farming activities.

99% chance there are farmers who will have a title laying around to register it with or it’ll never leave the property or want it as a parts donor.

Never underestimate farmers.

But I understand, you was ordered to make it to disappear at that minute. :beer:🤢

41lbs short from full on cdl territory! Although I think farmers can weigh generously heavier than 26k GCW. I’d imagine scrapping old farm equipment falls under farming activities.
the damn thing reeked of mouse piss. I had to shower and throw my clothes in the washer when I got home. god it stunk inside. 🤢

if these countries are so poor that they cant make two trips, how is it they have enough money to absolutely destroy their shit overloading to only make one trip?
Because no DOT and lowest IQ on the planet.

And they invested all of last years profit into dingleballs and colorful scraps of cloth to hang in front of the windshield, to block their view of the shittiest roads on earth.

All of this is done to test the driver's faith in Aloha Snackbar, or Booda, or whatever.

Not sure if it was dumb but hauled that L700 Ford grain truck to the scrapper today. Truck weighed 11,200. Gross weight was 25,960. Couple thousand over my plates

My dad was an insurance agent and 30ish years ago he had a customer with a $200k+ claim on that same basic setup. Didn't need trailer brakes because he had an exhaust break. :laughing:

Anyway he met a train at a train crossing. Couldn't stop so he turned with(?) the train as he hit. Damaged two rail cars, took out the crossing arm, and totaled the pickup, trailer, and truck. The money was in the crossing arm (I think $100k) and the two rail car damage ($50k each). Since it was a state highway they had to stop every train going through and put flaggers on the highway to stop traffic. Got to pay for all of that for a month or so until the crossing was repaired.

My dad gave him a trailer brake controller for Christmas. :lmao:

That sounds like some dumbass left coast thing.

Explains why all the Uhauls have "under 14kgvw" written on them but none of the same size trucks being run by local businesses do.
Florida will chase down u hauls and every rental box truck if they don’t pull into the scale .

And I’ve never seen the Florida scales closed , ever . The Georgia scale three miles back up the interstate is closed half the time but the Florida scale is never closed and they always got some Ryder or Penske box truck pulled over for not stopping in

I’ve gone through the woods, uh , I mean swamp , a couple times to dodge the Florida scale when I had a 3/4 ton pickup pulling a 28 foot box trailer with a gvwr of 9,999 but weighed 13k with no title or tag for the trailer .

Top Back Refresh