What's new

Biden dropping out

Doesn’t matter.

The people in California don’t care, and nobody else even knows.

You over estimate what people are aware of.

I fear this.

almost 50 % of this country doesn't pay taxes. you think they give a shit about homeless people and their problems when they have problems of their own? no sir. not one bit.

but again, it doesn't matter. they've been setting this biden reelection up for a couple years now. Macron was 'reelected" with a 35% approval rating.

i predict 86 million ballots counted for Biden.

I fear this. But I don’t follow the media starting to tell the truth about Biden.

Not necessarily. Is he an asshole? Probably. Is he narcissistic? Sure. Would I be friends with him? Probably not.

But in my opinion, out of the presidents we've had in the last 40 years, he did more for America and Americans and I think he really wanted to put America first.

You never have to wonder what he really thinks....because he simply says it.

There is no "worship" bullshit. Again, the guy is an asshole. But honestly, that's what we needed and still need.

Agreed. What we really need is the guy from Argentina . I’m hoping Trump will turn in to him if elected. But I think he will be JFKed before that happens.

Not necessarily. Is he an asshole? Probably. Is he narcissistic? Sure. Would I be friends with him? Probably not.

But in my opinion, out of the presidents we've had in the last 40 years, he did more for America and Americans and I think he really wanted to put America first.

You never have to wonder what he really thinks....because he simply says it.

There is no "worship" bullshit. Again, the guy is an asshole. But honestly, that's what we needed and still need.
Trump presided over the largest 4 year debt increase ever. He started the massive inflation with his ridiculous China tariff and his massive spending. What specifically did he do that was actually good for Americans or America?

Trump presided over the largest 4 year debt increase ever. He started the massive inflation with his ridiculous China tariff and his massive spending. What specifically did he do that was actually good for Americans or America?
That's all a lie. Who told you that?

Debt by president

Inflation by president:

First, I said it was my opinion. Next, why should I argue with you and give you reasons to why I think you're wrong? It's been gone over numerous times and those like you that have your mind made up (orange man bad) are not going to change it. 🤷‍♂️ Same on this side.

He started the massive inflation with his ridiculous China tariff and his massive spending.

this is complete bullshit and if you had any economic knowledge you'd know why.

the only thing that can drive inflation is government spending and printing money.

opposing tariffs on Chinese products shows a lack of knowledge of the global economics at play.

That's all a lie. Who told you that?

Debt by president

Inflation by president:
Barack Obama$7,663,615,710,425.0064.4%

64.4%
64.4%
Donald Trump$6,700,491,178,561.6033.1%

33.1%
33.1%
George W. Bush$4,217,261,484,712.3472.6%

72.6%
72.6%
Joe Biden$2,499,993,043,258.108.8%

8.8%
8.8%

It's right there in your link. Trump did it in only 4 years, not 8 like Obama.

the only thing that can drive inflation is government spending and printing money.

opposing tariffs on Chinese products shows a lack of knowledge of the global economics at play.
Look at the graph above. He printed a fuck ton of money.

What did the China tariffs do for us? It increased prices on everything, and it brought zero jobs back to the US. Inflation.

He glosses right over that he sold rice to China. Rice.....fucking rice :laughing: He also had China economically in a world of hurt. But thats irrelevant.....

64.4%
64.4%

33.1%
33.1%

72.6%
72.6%

8.8%
8.8%

What did the China tariffs do for us? It increased prices on everything, and it brought zero jobs back to the US. Inflation.
Really? Because I remember everything a hell of alot cheaper when Trump was president. Including gas. Also the GDP was at an all time high. But I guess that $15 Big Mack is just an illusion.

Really? Because I remember everything a hell of alot cheaper when Trump was president. Including gas. Also the GDP was at an all time high. But I guess that $15 Big Mack is just an illusion.
you think those global price swings are instant? :lmao:

64.4%
64.4%

33.1%
33.1%

72.6%
72.6%

8.8%
8.8%

Statistics lie and liars use statistics and liars use statistics.

Here, I can play too

1714405543672.png

1714405605522.png

1714405885450.png

Everything bad that happens under Biden is Trump's fault.
Everything good that happens under Biden is because Biden do good.

amiright?
No, Biden is an old man who doesn't even know what's going on in the world anymore, whose family is still thriving on 40+ years of government grift.

Trump is a grifter and a narcissist whose family is still thriving on 40+ years of government and private grift.

Trump spent massively during Covid, he trusted the "experts" and tried to fix a respiratory virus by throwing money at it. I have voted for him and will again but we can't forgive or forget what was done to us in the name of a "health emergency" and it was begun under Trump.

We don't have a small government fiscally responsible party, nor is one going to spring up out of nowhere, we need to keep pushing for that change.

Statistics lie and liars use statistics and liars use statistics.
They weren't my statistics. I just quoted the statistics that were provided to dispute my claim when, in fact they confirmed my claim. Blame Here4Memes.

we can't forgive or forget what was done to us in the name of a "health emergency" and it was begun under Trump.

We don't have a small government fiscally responsible party, nor is one going to spring up out of nowhere, we need to keep pushing for that change.
finally, someone else who was actually paying attention.

Trump spent massively during Covid, he trusted the "experts" and tried to fix a respiratory virus by throwing money at it. I have voted for him and will again but we can't forgive or forget what was done to us in the name of a "health emergency" and it was begun under Trump.

We have had opportunities for people like Ron & Rand and people won't vote for that, so what is your next plan, because your idea on " voting someone in for change" ain't going to pan out for us.

I was just talking to someone who said "Trump denied that Covid even existed". I find it laughable when he gets blamed for spending on it. The Media twisted and crucified him for anything he said or did, it was a no win situation that he could do no right on so whatever.:flipoff2: It was all Bullshit.

UH what? it absolutely brought jobs to the USA. i started working on new manufacturing facilities in support of more jobs in the USA under Trump.

Also Trumps YoY inflation rate for his 4 years was 1.9%.... and yet his tarrifs starting in 2018 were what caused inflation?

now, you want to talk about his summer 2020 CARES act spending, thats fine. But without COVID, which was manufactured and crushed the USA economy because of massive city and state shutdowns, we'd still be riding VERY low inflation under Trump.

Guess what Biden did in 2021? $1.9 Trillion in the American Rescue act and then student loan forgivenesss, funding Ukraine... it goes on and on.

you cant actually be a serious person if you want to ignore all thats going on.

I was just talking to someone who said "Trump denied that Covid even existed". I find it laughable when he gets blamed for spending on it. The Media twisted and crucified him for anything he said or did, it was a no win situation that he could do no right on so whatever.:flipoff2: It was all Bullshit.
Oh I get it, He shut down the country and blew out the treasury and they still had the death counters running 24/7 on the news. That is why we need representatives in charge and not unelected bureaucrats.

An elected representative can be fired by the people if they don't like how he handles things which is why our current representatives push off all decisions to the bureaucrats and then just spend unimaginable sums of money and say "i'm just doing what the experts said I should do" hoping that they won't be blamed.

Of course, the American people equate spending money on a problem with solving it but never seem to go back and check if their money was spent efficiently or effectively.

You didn't quote the part where I said I'd vote for him again :flipoff2:

Bugun under Trump and quadrupled down on by Biden. I wish we had other choices but here we are.
Except Biden hasn't spent nearly what Trump did. Nowhere close.
UH what? it absolutely brought jobs to the USA. i started working on new manufacturing facilities in support of more jobs in the USA under Trump.

Also Trumps YoY inflation rate for his 4 years was 1.9%.... and yet his tarrifs starting in 2018 were what caused inflation?

now, you want to talk about his summer 2020 CARES act spending, thats fine. But without COVID, which was manufactured and crushed the USA economy because of massive city and state shutdowns, we'd still be riding VERY low inflation under Trump.

Guess what Biden did in 2021? $1.9 Trillion in the American Rescue act and then student loan forgivenesss, funding Ukraine... it goes on and on.

you cant actually be a serious person if you want to ignore all thats going on.

1714408778182.png

I'm not disagreeing with you but, maybe he seen the setup coming and tried to get in front of it. Remember, everything he tried the Dems fought against. Travel restrictions....racist. Nancy with cameras in tow (come on down to China town. It's perfectly safe). Everything he tried to do, they pushed back until he was out and then did exactly what he was trying to do.

With the exception of Ivermectin...which could have possibly cut the scamdemic in half but that didn't play into their game plan.

Just an opinion.

How many billions has Biden sent to Ukraine again?
so far he's well under Trump's 3,000 Billions.

Not that I support sending money to Ukraine. That should be Europe's worry, not ours.

64.4%
64.4%

33.1%
33.1%

72.6%
72.6%

8.8%
8.8%

It's hard to measure a potato next to an orange. But let's try...

That graph I picked was very old. That was taken at half his term. Biden began office with 27.7T Debt. It's currently 34.7T. He's passing Trump now. He has accumulated over 7 trillion and counting on his watch. But you can't actually pin it against a president like that considering some of it is inherited. Such as Obama's to Orange man. And Orange man's to Potato.

Broken down though, 3.6T during Trump was bipartison approved in House and Senate for covid relief. On a scale without covid relief, his term would be considered lower than an "averaged by term" compared to Obama.

But on the flip side Biden signed 1.9T towards covid bipartisan approved relief.

Biden's non approved executive actions have added over 2 trillion just by using a pen. He's added more debt by executive actions than anybody so far. And the amount of executive actions by Biden is over twice that of any president and counting. And much of it is being planned to push past 10+ years from now. Unless...

Ironically, Biden's executive for student loan relief by itself dwarfs the total estimate to build a border wall by 10 fold.

In the end I will agree that Obama set a precedent for spending and it hasn't slowed. As a nation on it's current path is a very sad situation for our future generations.

I wished I hadn't jumped into this conversation now. It made for a very depressing day.

It's hard to measure a potato next to an orange. But let's try...

That graph I picked was very old. That was taken at half his term. Biden began office with 27.7T Debt. It's currently 34.7T. He's passing Trump now. He has accumulated over 7 trillion and counting on his watch. But you can't actually pin it against a president like that considering some of it is inherited. Such as Obama's to Orange man. And Orange man's to Potato.

Broken down though, 3.6T during Trump was bipartison approved in House and Senate for covid relief. On a scale without covid relief, his term would be considered lower than an "averaged by term" compared to Obama.

But on the flip side Biden signed 1.9T towards covid bipartisan approved relief.

Biden's non approved executive actions have added over 2 trillion just by using a pen. He's added more debt by executive actions than anybody so far. And the amount of executive actions by Biden is over twice that of any president and counting. And much of it is being planned to push past 10+ years from now. Unless...

Ironically, Biden's executive for student loan relief by itself dwarfs the total estimate to build a border wall by 10 fold.

In the end I will agree that Obama set a precedent for spending and it hasn't slowed. As a nation on it's current path is a very sad situation for our future generations.

I wished I hadn't jumped into this conversation now. It made for a very depressing day.
I fully agree, Biden is a terrible president.

I just don't think Trump is any better.

I'm not disagreeing with you but, maybe he seen the setup coming and tried to get in front of it. Remember, everything he tried the Dems fought against. Travel restrictions....racist. Nancy with cameras in tow (come on down to China town. It's perfectly safe). Everything he tried to do, they pushed back until he was out and then did exactly what he was trying to do.

With the exception of Ivermectin...which could have possibly cut the scamdemic in half but that didn't play into their game plan.

Just an opinion.
We are on the same page, politically it didn't matter what he did, every death and every dollar were going to be blamed on him directly. He was still playing the game where if he does what the "experts" say the left will like him.

What he should have done was make the political decisions that were best for the country, he was pushing a lot of responsibility to the states, which is generally good, but he had also written blank checks to the states to stay shut down and propping up a lot of state budgets that were broken before covid. Trump was beating the drum about how the schools and business needed to open but was he cutting off their money to force them too? A lot of states were doing this stuff at the time so it could be done.

Top Back Refresh