What's new

Biden dropping out

Like it or not Trump is undoubtedly focused on his legacy, that to me is the gold standard.

He wants nothing more than to croak with even his haters knowing deep down he did an amazingly perfect job. If you know people like that in real life you know what I mean. Those guys are so narcissistic it becomes a huge motivator.

Are you as fucking stupid as the arguments you put forth ? really go back to the DU with the rest of your retarded cohorts, or do you prefer comrade ?
So, you’ve got nothing?

What a fucking asshole he was anyway, wanted a border wall and to "drain the swamp". Heresy! Burn the witch!:flipoff2: Mock the deluded naive simpleton! ASs if! :flipoff2::laughing: Make NATO Benificiaries pay their own way! What a fuckin' tard'!:clown:

sorry
Godamn you're a stupid lefty, same old stupid retorts, do you think you won the internet with that tired ass response?

Honestly how fucking old are you?
sorry, I kept thinking y’all would have something to say other than the default “you disagree with me about something, so you’re a communist.”

Again I ask, what happened to the principles around here?

sorry

sorry, I kept thinking y’all would have something to say other than the default “you disagree with me about something, so you’re a communist.”

Idiot, you are the alpha retard.

sorry

Tread lightly… you’re the guy who called everyone here a racist and then refused to have the “honest conversation “ you were demanding … pot/kettle and all that

Tread lightly… you’re the guy who called everyone here a racist and then refused to have the “honest conversation “ you were demanding … pot/kettle and all that
I had as honest of conversation as was possible here. You guys all latch onto the “you disagree with me about one thing, so you must disagree with me about everything, and refuse to have any intelligent discussion.

I had as honest of conversation as was possible here. You guys all latch onto the “you disagree with me about one thing, so you must disagree with me about everything, and refuse to have any intelligent discussion.

You pulled the exact same thing in that thread you are accusing people of in this…. They disagree and you called them racist or had a tantrum. Now you’re demanding principles that you refuse to adhere to yourself.

That’s very enlightening. Tell me more.
Lefty says what? you are a leftist cheerleader for sure, that being said troll boi/he/she whatever my time waisted on your dumbass is done.

Since I'm aware you're a tiny dick type, get your shots in but i'm done with your retarded bullshit..

So in conclusion, fuck off libby.

You pulled the exact same thing in that thread you are accusing people of in this…. They disagree and you called them racist or had a tantrum. Now you’re demanding principles that you refuse to adhere to yourself.

All I said was black people didn’t get a fair shake in this country, and very often still don’t.

Lefty says what? you are a leftist cheerleader for sure, that being said troll boi/he/she whatever my time waisted on your dumbass is done.

Since I'm aware you're a tiny dick type, get your shots in but i'm done with your retarded bullshit..

So in conclusion, fuck off libby.
You’re awfully worked up over someone you never even met, just because he doesn’t worship your chosen political diety. It’s a sad day for this country.

All I said was black people didn’t get a fair shake in this country, and very often still don’t.

Man..just wait for that DEI to kick in. Hopefully standards can come down far enough to let the black man finally have a fair shake against whitey. Let’s get them diversity numbers pumped up come hell or high water.

All I said was black people didn’t get a fair shake in this country, and very often still don't.

Cmon man don't drink that kool-aid, it's more than menthols

Why not tell us without implying some righteousness what you stand for

If you can't I say we vote the dyke of the island

That may have been true for a long time but hasn't been true in decades, closer to half a century. And if you want to point fingers for your woes from beginning until now you have no further to look than to the left.

sorry it's a bit long
there are excerpts which are somewhat shorter but still worthwhile like this one:
excuse the gaudy thumbnail

That may have been true for a long time but hasn't been true in decades, closer to half a century. And if you want to point fingers for your woes from beginning until now you have no further to look than to the left.

I certainly never blamed republicans.

I doubt Biden bails. He's to good for the swamp. Democrats don't have to try to change his mind on something if he doesn't have a mind. They just push through whatever they want to a confused old man saying "it's not a joke"

I also don't think there's any chance Democrars and the fbi/cia will allow Trump to win. If they somehow don't get enough fuckery in the vote to stop him they for sure will off him like the Cia did to jfk. What I can imagine happening is Biden will win and they eventually off him when he gets to bad and they'll frame some conservatives. How they get past that insufferable bitch kamala is what I don't know.

Either way I guarantee there will be riots after the election regardless of who wins bc this country is on the downfall similar to Weimar Germany was.

Last edited:
Either way I guarantee there will be riots after the election regardless of who wins bc this country is on the downfall similar to Weimar Germany was.

Yes and those on the right (if they riot at all) will be labeled domestic extremists and likely arrested while any rioting on the left will be "a fight for democracy".

Hopefully the right has learned that it's all or nothing, if you get drawn into a riot by a bunch of feds and geriatric mouthbreathers you are going to be a political prisoner for years.
Unlikely, conservatives still are cowards and idiots that believe there is a justice system and cops aren't pathetic Gustapo. Its kinda sad but on the flip side us if there is any right violence it'll only be used to push more surveillance and gun restrictions. Until there's an all out boog boy riot I don't think anything will get better.

Makes me laugh to hear that conservatives are "cowards and idiots" for wanting to honor the justice and democratic system and just be left alone. I don't think you guys talking about this stuff realize what your saying. If the silent majority ever does decide to "get off the porch" it isn't going to turn out like the movies, they'll be no winners.

BTW, if you guys are so tough and not cowards and idiots, show us how you'd go about "fighting the system". My guess is your just gonna tell everyone else how they'll never get off the porch. :shaking:

Makes me laugh to hear that conservatives are "cowards and idiots" for wanting to honor the justice and democratic system and just be left alone. I don't think you guys talking about this stuff realize what your saying. If the silent majority ever does decide to "get off the porch" it isn't going to turn out like the movies, they'll be no winners.

BTW, if you guys are so tough and not cowards and idiots, show us how you'd go about "fighting the system". My guess is your just gonna tell everyone else how they'll never get off the porch. :shaking:

IMO most are just "keyboard commandos". They mouth all the slogans about following the constitution yet turn around and advocate wiping their asses with it. Truly sad.

IMO most are just "keyboard commandos". They mouth all the slogans about following the constitution yet turn around and advocate wiping their asses with it. Truly sad.
To a point, you're correct. However, when one side plays by the rules and one side doesn't, guess which side loses.

Being the one that says I lost but I did so morally doesn't change the fact you lost.

Top Back Refresh