What's new

Biden dropping out

He and Biden are the two worst Presidential candidates in the history of this country, including Hillary.
(ignoring the obvious hyperbole)
Isn't it beautiful?
And we even get a rematch!

hahaha
Don't you just feel oh so good that you get to vote for which sociopath is looting the country for the next four years? Good enough to support military actions bringing "freedom" and "democracy" to disadvantaged people a world away via the most obvious manner; by firebombing the absolute fuck out of them until they submit to their new freedom?

TDS is becoming strong in this thread..........

It's sad for the posters (being kind) and it's especially sad for this country.
Th worship of politicians, believing everything positive about them and nothing negative, it’s destroying this country.

Both parties are guilty. We SHOULD be critical of our politicians.

TDS is becoming strong in this thread..........

It's sad for the posters (being kind) and it's especially sad for this country.
"everyone who disagrees with the government only does so because of one very small part of it, not the entire assembly"

We SHOULD be critical of our politicians.
No kidding, anyone around here will glady list things they disagree with from any politician. Oddly enough there are a few that simply find it impossible to say one single thing they agreed with from a certain someone.

How will they do it?

Any normal election as we once knew them, Biden would be toast.

But we are not living in normal times. Probably half the country would vote for a dead skunk just to keep the orange man out. Now throw in the media, Hollywood, tech companies, and late night comedy all continuing to cover for Biden. Now throw in ballot harvesting, the potential for illegal votes, taking 4 days to count, the "shadow campaign to save democracy", the Democrat lawfare going unopposed by the GOP.......that's a lot for Trump to overcome no matter what any poll says between him and Biden.

TLDR: Biden doesn't need to drop out for Dems to win in Nov.

At this point I’m fairly certain at least 60% of the voting public will not be voting for Biden. I’m also fairly certain that Biden will be re-elected and then immediately replaced, assuming he even makes it to November.

Any normal election as we once knew them, Biden would be toast.

But we are not living in normal times. Probably half the country would vote for a dead skunk just to keep the orange man out. Now throw in the media, Hollywood, tech companies, and late night comedy all continuing to cover for Biden. Now throw in ballot harvesting, the potential for illegal votes, taking 4 days to count, the "shadow campaign to save democracy", the Democrat lawfare going unopposed by the GOP.......that's a lot for Trump to overcome no matter what any poll says between him and Biden.

TLDR: Biden doesn't need to drop out for Dems to win in Nov.
The thing is, they are not covering for him. At least not to the extent they were before. I just saw an article on Yahoo that fact checked Biden claiming he graduated in “the top of his class”. Yahoo is big time democrat and yet they reported Biden graduated something like 73 out of 86.

This makes me think they are setting up the big shift at the convention.

Yes, they don’t need to have a winning nominee. (They were able to cheat enough last time) But they are realizing that there are not enough dumb people to believe it this time.

The thing is, they are not covering for him. At least not to the extent they were before. I just saw an article on Yahoo that fact checked Biden claiming he graduated in “the top of his class”. Yahoo is big time democrat and yet they reported Biden graduated something like 73 out of 86.

This makes me think they are setting up the big shift at the convention.

Yes, they don’t need to have a winning nominee. (They were able to cheat enough last time) But they are realizing that there are not enough dumb people to believe it this time.
You are naive in what people are willing to believe.

Me….. I’ve over corrected and I don’t even believe my own mom….

And After the whole Santa thing she’s proven the extremes she’s willing to go to for a lie.

They'll slide someone in as the D nominee mid summer. Long enough to build some quick hype but not long enough for the dirt to bubble up. California Newsom went to China a few months ago so it will probably be him.

They'll slide someone in as the D nominee mid summer. Long enough to build some quick hype but not long enough for the dirt to bubble up. California Newsom went to China a few months ago so it will probably be him.
Newscum? I don't think so. He's gotten a number of black eyes lately that make that unlikely. California's HUGE budget problem and all the blue states giving him the :flipoff: on his 28th amendment B.S.

Newscum? I don't think so. He's gotten a number of black eyes lately that make that unlikely. California's HUGE budget problem and all the blue states giving him the :flipoff: on his 28th amendment B.S.
Doesn’t matter.

The people in California don’t care, and nobody else even knows.

You over estimate what people are aware of.

Doesn’t matter.

The people in California don’t care, and nobody else even knows.

You over estimate what people are aware of.
IMO you underestimate what people know about. That stuff and lots else has been all over the intardnet for months.
Also the mass crime and homeless problems in California are WELL known.

It doesn't matter who it is as long as it's an other, they'll vote for whoever isn't criminal Trump and whoever isn't sleepypedojoe.

Last edited:
I think CNN has half the country convinced that trump is in fact a criminal. I put Biden's odds at 80% at this point. The dude should be in a home, and people will still vote for him.

IMO you underestimate what people know about. That stuff and lots else has been all over the intardnet for months.
Also the mass crime and homeless problems in California are WELL known.

almost 50 % of this country doesn't pay taxes. you think they give a shit about homeless people and their problems when they have problems of their own? no sir. not one bit.

but again, it doesn't matter. they've been setting this biden reelection up for a couple years now. Macron was 'reelected" with a 35% approval rating.

i predict 86 million ballots counted for Biden.

Compared to Biden it seems like it'd be a walk in the park to spin him into a positive vote for the dems. Don't forget we had a chance to vote him out and most people here voted to keep him:barf: Partly by calling his opposition the 'black face of racism' or some nonsense... People don't vote based on deep research, but vote based on whatever their media outlet of choice tells them to vote for...

How will they do it?

Trucks full of ballots strategically parked in swing states. These can deliver needed votes after hours using people that are willing to cover windows, kick out observers and add the needed numbers. It's just a crazy theory that would require the media and large numbers of the general public to participate by simply looking the other way clueless to the landslide of shit they would be raining down on their country for decades to come. In the future these people would come to be known as stupid ass fucking idiots.

You are naive in what people are willing to believe.

Me….. I’ve over corrected and I don’t even believe my own mom….

And After the whole Santa thing she’s proven the extremes she’s willing to go to for a lie.
You took that Santa thing pretty hard eh? So, pull up a chair and tell us how it really made you feel about things and your mom when you found out that Santa was a fabricated lie?

I just want to see a fair debate between Braindead Biden and Trump. It’ll be the biggest bloodbath in debate history.

Th worship of politicians, believing everything positive about them and nothing negative, it’s destroying this country.

Both parties are guilty. We SHOULD be critical of our politicians.
Not necessarily. Is he an asshole? Probably. Is he narcissistic? Sure. Would I be friends with him? Probably not.

But in my opinion, out of the presidents we've had in the last 40 years, he did more for America and Americans and I think he really wanted to put America first.

You never have to wonder what he really thinks....because he simply says it.

There is no "worship" bullshit. Again, the guy is an asshole. But honestly, that's what we needed and still need.

Not necessarily. Is he an asshole? Probably. Is he narcissistic? Sure. Would I be friends with him? Probably not.

But in my opinion, out of the presidents we've had in the last 40 years, he did more for America and Americans and I think he really wanted to put America first.

You never have to wonder what he really thinks....because he simply says it.

There is no "worship" bullshit. Again, the guy is an asshole. But honestly, that's what we needed and still need.
Let's be HONEST about Trump. Trump's Domestic Policy was hit and miss at absolute best and that is being extremely generous. His foreign policy though.... his foreign policy was the best i'm aware of going back to at least The Great War and probably a significantly further back than that.

And I beleive Trump leads the most open and transparent administration maybe in History.

Like you said, you don't have to wonder what Trump is thinking. He's going to tell you.

Top Back Refresh