What's new

Biden dropping out

Hopefully Gavin Newsome recognizes now is his time. Generation X needs a leader they can identify with and he’s small town. :stirthepot:

I think he's dead, or at least to the point of complete incapacitation and on life support, and they're just trying to buy time to craft the story.

I do not believe he has covid or whatever the story currently is. Hopefully they pre-recorded his campaign resignation speech prior to this, as I don't think AI is quite yet to the point of being that convincing.

That’s been my prediction for a long time. But, at this point, I’m having doubts. Why jump in now when you’ve got such a small chance of winning, rather than taking the next 4 years to campaign.
That's my feeling. He considered running now, but when Biden came out and committed Newscum backed off.

Do you suppose he'll show up on the campaign trail waving around all his California handouts?
Yes. I expect him to talk about his foreign relationships as well.What better combination for the lawyer from the East Bay big city area than the Governor from the small town? Everyone already hates how California does things. So now California can control the White House.

As I posted earlier, it's NOT unusual for someone other than the president to sign letters for him. This basically proves nothing.
But the question is why this one.

I get not signing the hundreds of procedural documents that come across a desk every single day. That seems rather normal. But this one in particular seems awful personal, and is very odd that he wouldn't sign this ONE document that has the most profound impact on the future of his presidency. That's probably why the question is being raised.

I get not signing the hundreds of procedural documents that come across a desk every single day. That seems rather normal. But this one in particular seems awful personal, and is very odd that he wouldn't sign this ONE document that has the most profound impact on the future of his presidency. That's probably why the question is being raised.
Again... This may be the ONLY ONE he actually signed.

OR... He's incapacitated.

OR .. He's dead.

OR .. the dementia changed his handwriting.

Regardless... This shit is pointless speculation.

OR .. He's dead.

This, in spades. IMO it's just some people trying to get themselves 5 minutes of fame with this.
Either show some proof of what you're spewing or STFU.

One thing I am REALLY looking forward to IF Harris is the chosen one, IF she loses the liberals losing their mind will be awesome.

So many good clips from the 16’ election going from celebration to agony.
This one is my favorite
1000005555.jpg

I think he's dead, or at least to the point of complete incapacitation and on life support, and they're just trying to buy time to craft the story.

I do not believe he has covid or whatever the story currently is. Hopefully they pre-recorded his campaign resignation speech prior to this, as I don't think AI is quite yet to the point of being that convincing.
It has been well established dead people can still vote, BUT can they endorse a successor??? :confused:

Fuck it, I'm voting for Trump.

They're already starting this girl power bullshit again like they did for Hillary. If you don't vote for this atrocious candidate then you're obviously a racist and a sexist. There's no other alternative. Stop talking about her awful record as a prosecutor and utter failures as "border czar". You're a racist and you hate women.

Well, fuck you. I'm voting for Trump. I was gonna vote third party per usual but your liberal snobbery means I'm gonna hold my nose and stick up both middle fingers and vote for Donald Trump even thought I can't stand the bastard because fuck you, that's why.

OR .. He's dead.

and nobody except the few anointed ones will ever know the truth.

Fuck it, I'm voting for Trump.

They're already starting this girl power bullshit again like they did for Hillary. If you don't vote for this atrocious candidate then you're obviously a racist and a sexist. There's no other alternative. Stop talking about her awful record as a prosecutor and utter failures as "border czar". You're a racist and you hate women.

Well, fuck you. I'm voting for Trump. I was gonna vote third party per usual but your liberal snobbery means I'm gonna hold my nose and stick up both middle fingers and vote for Donald Trump even thought I can't stand the bastard because fuck you, that's why.

Whatever...if that's the case, then I'm sexist and racist.

The press makes a big deal about the President signing certain Executive Orders, making sure there's a camera in the room to capture the President signing the EO himself. You would think something as big as this would also have said camera crew in the room to capture the event. In either case, the signature on the "dropping out" letter could be compared to the signature on the EO's so recorded by the media. And you would expect that this current letter would be of such significance as to have the President actually sign it himself.

Except that the signatures don't match...

It is as if they are intentionally creating a situation to be questioned thus garnering additional attention and "free publicity".

If trump dropped out the repubs would be doing exactly what the dems are now doing: Open convention where the named delegates have all the power.
That's if Trump dropped out, not if Trump was dropped out by a few string pullers.

Biden has said nothing, done nothing as of now.
We have not seen Biden on TV doing a press conference where we hear it from his mouth.
We know Biden does not control his twitter, nor could he understand how to control it let alone his own bowels.
We know Biden did not write the letter and that someone else signed it instead.

So as of right now, the decision was not made by Biden and he may not even know.
All we know is people other than Biden have decided his fate for him.
ohc=_wzQijsusOYQ7kNvgFpexBt&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

Top Back Refresh