What's new

Biden dropping out

Fuck it, I'm voting for Trump.

They're already starting this girl power bullshit again like they did for Hillary. If you don't vote for this atrocious candidate then you're obviously a racist and a sexist. There's no other alternative. Stop talking about her awful record as a prosecutor and utter failures as "border czar". You're a racist and you hate women.

Well, fuck you. I'm voting for Trump. I was gonna vote third party per usual but your liberal snobbery means I'm gonna hold my nose and stick up both middle fingers and vote for Donald Trump even thought I can't stand the bastard because fuck you, that's why.
I just accept their little childish pissypants namecalling titles. Act like a child and call me all the names you want and it's not changing my vote. Yep, I'm racist. Yep, sexist too. Oh no.

That's essentially the reason I voted for him last election. And is 100% the reason I'm voting for him this time too.

Start this about 1 minute in to get past the dumb jokes everyone has already heard.

He breaks down why the signature is suspicious. It's a body language guy.

They're already starting this girl power bullshit again like they did for Hillary. If you don't vote for this atrocious candidate then you're obviously a racist and a sexist. There's no other alternative. Stop talking about her awful record as a prosecutor and utter failures as "border czar". You're a racist and you hate women.

Well, fuck you. I'm voting for Trump. I was gonna vote third party per usual but your liberal snobbery means I'm gonna hold my nose and stick up both middle fingers and vote for Donald Trump even thought I can't stand the bastard because fuck you, that's why.
Welcome aboard.

yes-jack-nicholson.gif

Yeah but she's not a virgin so I think the gods will reject the sacrifice.

Doesn't matter, this is a throw away election for the Dems. They'll suck up 4 more years of DJT, to get their next 8 year candidate. I think it's going to be really interesting to see which team picks which candidate for 2028.

Biden Wakes Up From Nap, Asks If He Missed Anything
POLITICS·Jul 21, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
669da76c3aaea669da76c3aaeb.jpg

REHOBOTH, DE — President Biden awoke from a long Sunday afternoon nap and walked out to ask his family if he missed anything important while he was asleep.
"That COVID can really make a man sleep. Ha! Well, I'll be all set for the big rally on Tuesday. So, anything happen while I was out?" asked Biden. "Nothing? Geez, you guys sure are quiet."
According to sources, President Biden laid down for a nap early this afternoon shortly after aides asked if he could digitally sign a statement for "no particular reason." After a couple hours of sleep, Biden woke up well-rested, though he noted he had a slightly above-average number of missed calls on his phone. "That Hunter. Such a rascal!" said Biden. "I wonder why those aides were so intent on me signing that thing before my family came back? Oh, well."
At publishing time, President Biden had been assured that nothing of note happened while he was asleep and that he could have a big scoop of ice cream if he would sign just a few statements about Vice President Harris.

For lots of factors. He'd have only a short time to raise funds and an equally short time to get his "message" out. He also has a shit ton of bad press about the debacle going on in California.

No press better than bad press. Two Californians in the White House is EXACTLY what this country needs.

Besides…Newsome is totally accustomed to getting what he wants through executive orders. He would be perfect for the democrats.
Much younger just like JFK. Plus he is Gen X and the discussion here said most of generation x didn’t want it. R
He will step up when called. Kamala would be smart to pick him as a running mate. Groom home for next election.

No press better than bad press. Two Californians in the White House is EXACTLY what this country needs.

Besides…Newsome is totally accustomed to getting what he wants through executive orders. He would be perfect for the democrats.
Much younger just like JFK. Plus he is Gen X and the discussion here said most of generation x didn’t want it. R
He will step up when called. Kamala would be smart to pick him as a running mate. Groom home for next election.

One of them would have to "move" out of California.

You’ve grown a lot since you were parroting the Covid bs.

IMG_8269.gif

Harris campaign apparently brought in 80+ million today. Those donors were waiting for Joe to drop out. Anybody who thinks that the DNC is going to back anybody else, no matter what veneer they put on a “convention”, is not paying attention. They are backing her 100% the media is on board and the glowing puff pieces are rolling out. It’s kind of an amazing Machine to watch operate as much as I wish it’d burn down.

Good news is the comment sections on those puff pieces are full of mocking word salads and Willie brown references. And that’s on sites like yahoo.

Could be he was saying things he shouldn't, and that needed to end right now. Easiest to explain scenario.

Whatever...if that's the case, then I'm sexist and racist.
Words only have power if you let them. I choose not to. You can scream in my face that I'm an 'ist, ism, ogist, blah blah blah I just don't care. The look when someone clearly has nothing but hurt feelers says I'm this that and the other just makes me smile and say "cool, got anything but feelers to argue on or do you have facts to back up your feelings for a change?" That sends them off the edge gloriously. :laughing:

You’ve grown a lot since you were parroting the Covid bs.

IMG_8269.gif

As situations change and more information becomes available you have to he willing to change your opinion. I'm human. I've been wrong before and I will be wrong again in the future. But at this point the Democrats' willingness to forego democracy while claiming that democracy is on the ballot and they are actually protecting democracy... it's just too much. I still don't like Trump. I still don't like the Republican Party. I'd really rather just vote 3rd party. But the Dems have just gotten to a point that I don't think I can.

Someone important is definitely all in on Harris. My social media reels have been fucking nothing but stuff supporting her all day, 99% of it from generic bot looking accounts. My algorithm is usually nothing but stupid animal videos, tits and ass, or car and motorcycle stuff. It's usually days before trending stuff pops in there. The Hawk Tuah girl I didn't see for over a week. Meanwhile this pro-Kamala shit has been a solid 90% of what came up for me today. I'm talking 9 out of 10 reels in a row no matter what.

Harris campaign apparently brought in 80+ million today. Those donors were waiting for Joe to drop out. Anybody who thinks that the DNC is going to back anybody else, no matter what veneer they put on a “convention”, is not paying attention. They are backing her 100% the media is on board and the glowing puff pieces are rolling out. It’s kind of an amazing Machine to watch operate as much as I wish it’d burn down.

Good news is the comment sections on those puff pieces are full of mocking word salads and Willie brown references. And that’s on sites like yahoo.
Yeah this popped up on my suggested articles thing when I opened browser. Kamala is embracing the memes mocking her apparently. I wouldn't doubt one bit that idiots like my brother buy right into the bullshit.

Top Back Refresh