What's new

Biden dropping out

IMG_8265.jpeg
That requires Kamala's permission, and I don't see her, uhh, bending over for that.

I am just starting the research, but I hope this is true. Seems like it is:

1721603501747.png

Michigan currently has Democrat Gov, AG, and SoS. They will fix the ballot, no doubt in my mind. Especially if big Gretch finds herself in the nominee seat after the Laff Olympics is done.

Michigan currently has Democrat Gov, AG, and SoS. They will fix the ballot, no doubt in my mind. Especially if big Gretch finds herself in the nominee seat after the Laff Olympics is done.
This idea that all the ballots are printed, and above revision, prior to the official nomination of the candidates, is so fucking silly, I can't believe people here are taking it as legitimate.

I don't think the guys saying this really believe it, but want to get a scoop so they are blindly typing.
(this is exactly what you see in the media, I just hoped, we as a collective, were better than them).

That requires Kamala's permission, and I don't see her, uhh, bending over for that.

Don’t see that anywhere and if you think she is charge of anything you are out of your mind. If true and she had hundreds of millions and didn’t want to turn it over she would get suicided within the week.

This idea that all the ballots are printed, and above revision, prior to the official nomination of the candidates, is so fucking silly, I can't believe people here are taking it as legitimate.

I don't think the guys saying this really believe it, but want to get a scoop so they are blindly typing.
(this is exactly what you see in the media, I just hoped, we as a collective, were better than them).

Dem co-worker was saying that her side is running around worried that lawsuits will be filed to not allow the ballot to be changed. Seems unlikely that either side would "win", but I suspect there will be much hand wringing around this. I'm sure both sides will fund raise over this.

It really makes one wonder.

Assuming he did kick the bucket...how the crap are they going to spin that?

Even just really sick is going to be tough to spin.

Everything was full steam ahead until it wasn't. No one knew until someone tweeted it. Very strange.

I DID think it was suspect that after the horrible debate performance he suddenly "got covid" and had to be out of the spotlight.

unfortunately, i dont think kamala is as bad a candidate as us conservatives hope that she is. The Dems will rally around her like they always do. Younger, female, indian/black-ish, thats a Dems dream to be able to vote for her. just like someone else pointed out, Ketanji Brown is a horrible horrible SCJ, completely unqualified and a terrible idealogue and person but she was rejoiced upon by the dems and the media. Harris will get the same treatment.

I'm not saying she would not be a tough opponent, just that she would not be the juggernaut so many think. Her fame rests on the adoration of popular culture and the media. And those are at historic lows in the eyes of Americans.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Harris praised Biden during brief remarks at an NCAA celebration held on the South Lawn of the White House, her first public address since the president endorsed her to replace him in the race against Trump.

“President Joe Biden’s legacy of accomplishments over the past three years is unmatched in modern history,” Harris said. “We are deeply, deeply grateful for his service to our nation.”

It is rare for a vice president to hold events on the South Lawn of the White House. Vice presidents often host events at the Naval Observatory, the official vice presidential residence.

As Harris delivered her remarks, Biden was still isolating with Covid at his beach house in Delaware. Harris said Biden is “feeling much better and recovering fast.”

Biden is expected to address the nation about his decision to drop out of the presidential race later this week.

Maybe Biden died from "Trump's vaccine" causing some blood clots? That kinda irony just doesn't exist.

Maybe Hillary had his ice cream spiked with something. I wouldn't put it past that crew. They are all old at this point, time is not on their side, either.

Whatever is going on, it's very well thought out and they are executing a plan.

something is going on and the media is complicit
Maybe 'they' can work it into a 'National Emergency' with the resulting outcome of delaying any elections until the crisis(es) is (are) resolved....?

It really makes one wonder.

Assuming he did kick the bucket...how the crap are they going to spin that?

Even just really sick is going to be tough to spin.

Everything was full steam ahead until it wasn't. No one knew until someone tweeted it. Very strange.

87624669-13659329-image-a-4_1721657454838.jpg

I don’t think he’s dead. But if he is or is incopassatated, why would his dropping out letter endorse Harris? Yes, she would become pres, but the rest of the party would not want her endorsed until it has been decided.

Anyways, my prediction for Harris VP is Gretchen.

I don’t think he’s dead. But if he is or is incopassatated, why would his dropping out letter endorse Harris? Yes, she would become pres, but the rest of the party would not want her endorsed until it has been decided.

Anyways, my prediction for Harris VP is Gretchen.

She said not happening.

THROATUS...:laughing:

but the rest of the party would not want her endorsed until it has been decided.
Unless they're not as incompetent as they seem and recognize that Biden isn't as popular as they'd like to make him out to be.

Edit: besides, the Potato isn't really endorsing anyone or anything other than what flavor of ice cream he's getting after dinner tonight.

Top Back Refresh