What's new

Biden dropping out

Binen and probably jill are probably negotiating protection for the biden family. They wont leave until they get it
Nah, they're fighting to hang on. Protection would be granted no problem. It's absolutely not in the Dems' best interest to dig up Biden dirt. The Republicans aren't helping them with shit either way. They want run against this dementia version of Biden.

They actually need to 25th Biden today......not tomorrow..........today, and swear in Kackles.

Biden flat out should not be in the big chair one second longer. The time between now and next Jan could prove to be just what a bad actor has been waiting for.

That is if we put the country first. I know, crazy talk.:flipoff2:

They actually need to 25th Biden today......not tomorrow..........today, and swear in Kackles.

Biden flat out should not be in the big chair one second longer. The time between now and next Jan could prove to be just what a bad actor has been waiting for.

He never called the shots, he's had dementia for more then 4 years, Dem's this is your guy deal with it.

Most votes eva.

You are correct, but all this talk of empowering our enemies...I just don't see them as stupid enough to not see the same things some of us saw.

When is the last time you saw a politician put us...the country...first?

He never called the shots, he's had dementia for more then 4 years, Dem's this is your guy deal with it.

Most votes eva.

I agree, he's never been in charge. I think it's always been Obama behind the curtain. The DNC and the Dems fucked the whole country through their cheating. I just don't think it's a good idea to let him ride it out.

Have our generals called the Chinese to let them know they won't start a war if Biden goes full dementia?

When is the last time you saw a politician put us...the country...first?

That would be Trump. Hate him or not he did put the country first on many occasions. Bush Jr for about a minute. Reagan most of the time. Clinton when he moved towards the center slightly.

It's over for him. The outlets who have all been covering for him for the past four years all have their knives out now.

There's zero chance this type of stuff would've been reported on prior to that disaster of a debate.

It's over for him. The outlets who have all been covering for him for the past four years all have their knives out now.

There's zero chance this type of stuff would've been reported on prior to that disaster of a debate.
They are not doing this because they finally see the error of their ways... They are being told to do so.

They are not doing this because they finally see the error of their ways... They are being told to do so.
They're either being told to or they realize they have to try their best to protect any shred of credibility they have left. Maybe a bit of both.

They're either being told to or they realize they have to try their best to protect any shred of credibility they have left. Maybe a bit of both.
I don't believe the red part. I don't feel they GAF about reporting accuracy now or 4 years ago. Like the various interviewers being given their questions ahead of time, the media is being told to react whatever way they do. Or maybe I'm just too jaded by our politics over the last couple of decades

We have elections.

We can vote him out in something close to 121 days, and if the people elect him… well … it’s our right.

I don't believe the red part. I don't feel they GAF about reporting accuracy now or 4 years ago. Like the various interviewers being given their questions ahead of time, the media is being told to react whatever way they do. Or maybe I'm just too jaded by our politics over the last couple of decades
I agree. Anyone on the left that is being honest with themselves has to realize this is been going on for months if not years and they were mislead by the media they trust. Most will not and just go on. sheep will sheep

I agree. Anyone on the left that is being honest with themselves has to realize this is been going on for months if not years and they were mislead by the media they trust. Most will not and just go on. sheep will sheep
Listen… i ain’t that smart and if I know it (and have recognized it for years) in BFE Brazoria County Texas, then it ain’t no secret.

You think we had some super secret information they weren’t getting?

Get outta here…

They had the information… fuck’m.

IMG_2730.jpeg

Biden has had cheat sheets and note cards for YEARS, pre-scripted questions are nothing new to anyone who has been paying attention. There is a reason he rarely ever does press briefings and even more rarely takes questions. The resident's mental fitness is not a new issue.

Biden has had cheat sheets and note cards for YEARS, pre-scripted questions are nothing new to anyone who has been paying attention. There is a reason he rarely ever does press briefings and even more rarely takes questions. The resident's mental fitness is not a new issue.
Yea, we know that... but blue team has been actively ignoring/ refusing to acknowledge it up until last week.

"I funded a $25 million program to feed, clothe and shelter migrants in my state because the federal government wasn't giving us enough money to make them feel welcome here." – Gavin Newsom

Fuck US citizens :mad3::flipoff:

Top Back Refresh