What's new

Biden dropping out

The president is a 24/7 job. It doesn't stop at 8pm.
Unless you're Biden who's mentally unavailable most days and if it's a good day between 1000-1600 or Trump who the rest of the deep state keeps in the dark. :mad3:

We need to seek a constitutional amendment that caps the age of service for elected representatives at 67. :usa:

Funny how they all just noticed.

It is also funny that they proposed a debate in June. My first impulse was that Biden's unpopularity was the cause. I think it's obvious now that he was pushed into it by the party, so that there would be time to replace him.

What other reason could there be for a June debate?

BULLSHIT! ,he's as sharp as a tac ,lol.
True.

1720150333463.jpeg

Oh fawk, that’s why Newsom is in Michigan, that commie bitch Michigan governor is going to be his running mate. :mad3:
Do you know the voting laws that they passed or trying to pass in Michigan? Basically it’ll be against the law to be able to contest the outcome of an election and demand a recount. WTF is that shit? Communism full throttle.

Sad part is this has been happening for the past four years, or more, and the media refused to cover it and made excuses while telling everyone that he was sharp as a tack.

Anyone who brought it up in the 2020 campaign was being “ageist”.

Do you know the voting laws that they passed or trying to pass in Michigan? Basically it’ll be against the law to be able to contest the outcome of an election and demand a recount. WTF is that shit? Communism full throttle.

Look at the 3 wicked witches of Michigan who are destroying it.

Whitler
Benson
Nessel

They make Mumbles look conservative.

logo.png
NewsTrendingShop
Newsletter
More

Search
Join
Login
White House Installs Touch And Learn Activity Desk In Oval Office So Biden Can Feel Like He's Working While Jill Is Running The Country
POLITICS·Jul 3, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
66858351bb30c66858351bb30d.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In order to let President Biden feel like he is still working, the White House has installed a "Touch-And-Learn" activity desk for Biden to play at while First Lady Jill Biden runs the country.
"He just loves feeling like he's still a part of things," said Chief of Staff Ron Klain, watching the President spin a wheel. "Ope! Ring-ring, Mr. President! I think someone's calling on your little yellow phone!"
According to sources, Biden had become progressively more agitated as family members took over more of his previous roles. "Old people want to know they still have something to give, something to contribute," said aide Reyna Hensley. "Aw, look at the big boy doing his letters over there. Way to go, Mr. President! You're such a big help!"
White House aides report Biden has been much happier since the installation of the "Touch-And-Learn," with fewer temper tantrums. "He's screaming a lot less these days. It's really helped to keep his mind occupied, punching numbers on the little calculator," said Ms. Biden. "We were still letting him play with the actual Oval Office phones, but he started chewing on the cords. Plus, he called President Xi one day and asked if he would bring him a Lunchable. It was time."
At publishing time, the White House had bought a red and yellow "Cozy Coupe" so Biden could pretend he was still able to get around the White House by himself.

CNN straight up reporting that they're trying to force him out for Kamala.

Trump has this in the bag. Kamala is utterly unelectable.
While I don't necessarily disagree out of hand, the Dems are on untenable ground. If they bypass the party self proclaimed black woman and deny her a chance to be the first black woman president, how does that look to the constituency of a party that touts racial equality, equity, minority rights, etc... Especially if they go for a smooth talking white man or a white woman?

To me, they have almost no choice. If they move Biden out, they have to run Harris. I really thought it would be Harris/Newsome, but apparently Gavvy really wants no part of this sinking ship and I think the DNC isn't dumb. They'll keep him on the road but not use him as a candidate. Keep their powder dry for 2028. Gives them 4 years to retool his image and sweep away the stains of his CA leadership.

Picking Harris is possibly the albatross they can't overcome.

I don't think it's her. That's complete suicide. Don't get me wrong... she's not going to get half the party to vote for the other team, but she'd absolutely get half the party to stay home on election day.
I don't know that they have a choice. I think they're fucked and I think it's absolutely hilarious because it's completely they're own doing. They could've just had a primary but they were so busy trying to save democracy they forgot to honor democratic processes.

I don't think it's her. That's complete suicide. Don't get me wrong... she's not going to get half the party to vote for the other team, but she'd absolutely get half the party to stay home on election day.
I dunno about that, there are democrats out there that do not like Biden but will vote for him because terrible orange man bad syndrome

To me, they have almost no choice. If they move Biden out, they have to run Harris. I really thought it would be Harris/Newsome, but apparently Gavvy really wants no part of this sinking ship and I think the DNC isn't dumb. They'll keep him on the road but not use him as a candidate. Keep their powder dry for 2028. Gives them 4 years to retool his image and sweep away the stains of his CA leadership.

Picking Harris is possibly the albatross they can't overcome.

I was figuring it would probably be Newsom, but this makes more sense. So Harris gets the seat, but who do they run as her VP?

Top Back Refresh