What's new

Biden dropping out

I think they started cutting his meds back a few weeks ago, and are allowing this to happen. They've got someone else in mind.

I was talking about this today. They think he's going to lose, and that's all that matters. I think they prefer a dementia patient, easier to control.

Cameltoe is a loser and anyone tied to her as veep is not going to overcome that, so they need to find someone else that will take one for the team. Or is delusional enough to think she can win.

I think even Whitler knows that. And Newscum.

I was figuring it would probably be Newsom, but this makes more sense. So Harris gets the seat, but who do they run as her VP?
Newscum has mega shit tons of bad press right now because of the shit storm in California. 4 years from now, given the short attention span of most people, most of that will be forgotten and Newscum can run in 2028.

1720284074449.png

What’s funny is how the Party completely fucked over Bernie to put him here.

Now he’s in… and they’re going to fuck him over to get him out.
The party has no interest in the views of the people for their candidates… it’s odd.

Nobody is "getting him out" until he decides he is leaving. Period
Jill already knows he'll be a puddle on the floor in a few years and she loves being First Lady. Hunter knows the only way he stays out of jail, is by his dad being President. Ain't no way they're going to tell Joe it's time to walk off into the sunset and become nobodies. They're going to ride this until Joe is dead.

What a fucked up family.

Jill already knows he'll be a puddle on the floor in a few years and she loves being First Lady. Hunter knows the only way he stays out of jail, is by his dad being President. Ain't no way they're going to tell Joe it's time to walk off into the sunset and become nobodies. They're going to ride this until Joe is dead.

What a fucked up family.

Kind of like the mafia...

Keep the old bastard at the top as the figure head to take the heat while the underlings do their thing.

That almost sounds sort of like… a coup. :laughing:
I remember during Watergate Nixon being steadfast that he WOULD NOT resign. Then some members of congress came to see him and flat told him that he'd be impeached and convicted. He resigned shortly afterwards. I know Joetato doesn't face impeachment, but IMO some D's are telling him about the 25th amendment. That may push him to withdraw from the race.

I remember during Watergate Nixon being steadfast that he WOULD NOT resign. Then some members of congress came to see him and flat told him that he'd be impeached and convicted. He resigned shortly afterwards. I know Joetato doesn't face impeachment, but IMO some D's are telling him about the 25th amendment. That may push him to withdraw from the race.
I don't know how the process of invoking the 25th works. But if the Dems need Republican help to invoke it they're not gonna get it and the Biden camp knows that.

Top Back Refresh