What's new

Biden dropping out

Leftist meltdown :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

IMG_5096.jpeg

I sit here and laugh with all this sudden talk and surprise about the Dems plan to replace Biden. This isn't new folks, it has pretty much been discussed since day 1. It's silly,

The lying WH Biden’s doctor. This is one I’ve questioned for a few years now. How could he not know the truth about Biden’s mental health and why is he not telling the truth about him? Should lose his medical license and be sued along with that covid lying pos too.

You dam well know if this was Trump in office the leftist propaganda media and other crazy leftist would be running around with pitch forks and torches demanding Trump have independent doctors examine him. Hypocrites.

I sit here and laugh with all this sudden talk and surprise about the Dems plan to replace Biden. This isn't new folks, it has pretty much been discussed since day 1. It's silly,

Who are you talking to?

The books that will be written about the last couple years and this campaign will be interesting.

Some of these people will want to cash in with a tell all.

No chance he survives that long, but if he could last until the democratic national convention it would make for epic entertainment. Maybe he can announce he identified as mentally fit to buy some time? Works for everything else on the left.

Sure...

"We had a Democratic nomination process and the voters have spoken clearly and decisively," Biden wrote to his colleagues in Congress. "I received over 14 million votes, 87% of the votes cast across the entire nominating process. I have nearly 3,900 delegates, making me the presumptive nominee of our party by a wide margin."

"This was a process open to anyone who wanted to run," he added. "Only three people chose to challenge me."

This is where the Dems are truly fucked. The obvious argument to debunk Biden's argument is the one that they can't admit to. That there was no actual primary process. That they spent all their energy on propping up this failing old man and lied to their voters about his state. So now the falling apart old man gets to play the trump card. He gets to use the argument they can't refute. It's hilarious to watch.

The steaming pile of shit never won the last election.

You don't call from the incumbent who received "the most votes in US history" to drop out when facing the same opponent .

They're either worried they can't replicate the 2020 steal, or worried that not enough people will buy it this time.

He's not going anywhere and it's going to be glorious to watch them crash and burn.

curious of what happens in some scenarios... no, I haven't searched.

1 - is the official nominee. is removed/passes away/otherwise unavailable prior to election day.
2 - is removed/passes away/otherwise unavailable between election day and inaguration day.

in the former, I can see some folks calling for a delay in the election... to save democracy, of course.

This is where the Dems are truly fucked. The obvious argument to debunk Biden's argument is the one that they can't admit to. That there was no actual primary process. That they spent all their energy on propping up this failing old man and lied to their voters about his state. So now the falling apart old man gets to play the trump card. He gets to use the argument they can't refute. It's hilarious to watch.
Eh, that's how the shoved Hillary and Biden in to run in the last two elections, neither of them would have ever been the nominee if their DNC primary system was at all relevant. It's nothing Dems don't already know.

I think where they're fucked it they really just don't have anyone to run. Instead of focusing on bringing up candidates people might actually vote for after 2016 they've just kept doubling down on having some shitty household name with a D next to it being enough when that's not the case anymore. They got lucky being able to cover up a lot of election shit with COVID in 2020 but I think they realize that's not going to work a second time and anyone with half a brain in the Democratic Party isn't going to step into the middle of all this shit. This is a rough office to inherit right now and likely the end of whoever it ends up being's career.

Very few of the names getting tossed around to replace Biden make any real world sense. Newsome is young enough it's stupid for him to insert himself into this, especially with how things are in CA right now. He can move to a cushy Senate seat after his governorship ends and in a couple years he'll just be an electable face with a recognizable name but most people will have forgotten how fucked up CA was under him.

Michelle Obama is living the dream life. It makes zero sense for her to subject herself or her family to all the shit that goes with being President, let alone how much of a clusterfuck she'd inherit.

Doubling down on the Biden farce or Kamala make way more sense. They can keep her on enough Xanax and wine spritzers to make it through 3 months of election season and the mainstream media will fall right back in lockstep with soft balling her along.

The other handful of names I see getting floated by major media sources make little sense either. Whitmer, PA's governor, or Pete Buttigieg. Other than trying to fill in more than 2 names on a new article, I don't think anyone is taking them seriously as replacements. Whitmer isn't exactly popular outside her home state and people only remember the name from the busted FBI plot which isn't going to help her any in getting elected. The governor from PA doesn't even have name recognition and Mayor Pete's campaign attempts were a disaster as has been his current position in this administration.

And that's really all they've got. There's no big up and coming people in the party. Just a lot of tired old dinosaurs that have all failed miserably at running for higher office already. The younger big names the DNC only keeps around for progressive rhetoric, they're people the DNC knows it can't control.

If anyone else runs now, they show up in '28 with a loss behind them. And that doesn't look good unless one is Hitlery.

And despite being power hungry, no one wants to shackle themselves with the coming dumpster fire...started by themselves.

They're either worried they can't replicate the 2020 steal, or worried that not enough people will buy it this time.
I think it's both. Half the D voters this time around are going to vote Trump, 3rd party, or just stay home. Alot of the "anyone but Trump" rhetoric is dying off. If Joe honestly got 70mil votes in '20, he'll get 32mil this time. The margin is going to be too wide to cheat effectively.

No chance he survives that long, but if he could last until the democratic national convention it would make for epic entertainment. Maybe he can announce he identified as mentally fit to buy some time? Works for everything else on the left.
Meanwhile back at the Hilary compound :Hilary looking around while she polishes her pistol and silencer:

If anyone else runs now, they show up in '28 with a loss behind them. And that doesn't look good unless one is Hitlery.

And despite being power hungry, no one wants to shackle themselves with the coming dumpster fire...started by themselves.
Problem is, you’re not looking at this through looney tune crazy leftist eyeballs. They don’t think much less think this way about things.

Top Back Refresh