What's new

Biden dropping out

That was unbelievably brutal. The knives are out and as hard as they're trying to run from it you can only lie and gaslight so much and the WH press corps now fully realizes they've been straight up lied to and gaslit.

Imagine talking about Trump's constant lies and then going out there and delivering THAT. It's not funny at this point, it's infuriating.

That was unbelievably brutal. The knives are out and as hard as they're trying to run from it you can only lie and gaslight so much and the WH press corps now fully realizes they've been straight up lied to and gaslit.

Imagine talking about Trump's constant lies and then going out there and delivering THAT. It's not funny at this point, it's infuriating.

Being that they completely brought this on themselves, I think it's hilarious.

Anyone with 1/10 of a brain knew he had dementia. If they willingly ignored it or chose to believe the idiots that told them he was fine...well, they deserve everything they get.

BTW, I still don't forgive them for getting the Muslim into the Oval Office. The ONLY reason he won was because of the MSM.

A close second was McCain was a POS candidate.

Being that they completely brought this on themselves, I think it's hilarious.

Anyone with 1/10 of a brain knew he had dementia. If they willingly ignored it or chose to believe the idiots that told them he was fine...well, they deserve everything they get.

BTW, I still don't forgive them for getting the Muslim into the Oval Office. The ONLY reason he won was because of the MSM.

A close second was McCain was a POS candidate.
The WH press corps is out for blood. They realize they dropped the ball big time because they let all this happen right under their noses. They're going hard to put the blame on the WH for gaslighting them and hiding the truth from them to distract from the fact that they didn't go digging for the truth.

Oh so now the press just figured it out? that's some lame bullshit right there.

They're in it all the way.

The WH press corps is out for blood. They realize they dropped the ball big time because they let all this happen right under their noses. They're going hard to put the blame on the WH for gaslighting them and hiding the truth from them to distract from the fact that they didn't go digging for the truth.

Still don't care...they're all complicit and deserve to be burned to the ground.

A shift in the press has fuckall to do with the press. It means whatever publications corporate overlords that own their newspaper or station have allowed them to change direction in the of their questioning. It says far more about how corporate America is seeing things.

I think at least half the press core knew they were lying and ran with it. The other half were suckers. There have only been 2-3 people there that have asked real questions over the past 3 years. They were from Fox News.
This is what you get when 90% of the news media is really a propaganda arm of the government. Sometimes the truth sneaks out.

I'm not as mad at the administration as I am at the MSM. I expect the administration to lie. But the MSM is supposed to be the check against that. Those rat bastards did the legwork for the lies, working hand in hand.

The whole MSM is yet another form of election interference.

Now...how about the lies they have told about barry: Russia, Russia, Russia; Trump, Covid, the Biden crime syndicate, the list is dang near endless.

And they know all that too. They're worried about losing control, just like Jill and the Dems.

That's their only concern...control.

And?

The press knew this clown had signs of dementia even before taking the oath of office.

If you think you been lied to you're delusional, it's been there for all to see if you bothered looking.
You're not understanding what I'm saying. They're in CYA mode whether or not their past failure to report on this was willful participation or neglect of their job duty. Either way, they know it can no longer be denied and they're out to try to pin the blame on the WH to cover for their own failures.

In the near-term they're allies of convenience. In the long-term they need to be held accountable for the role they played.

It's more simple than that. The press don't want to lose their jobs and they know they will if they do actual reporting. They'll be blackballed from the industry over it as well.

There is no independent corporate journalism anymore. All of it has been bought by the same people that buy everything else.

And no one is immune to it within that industry. Tucker Carlson is proof of that, Fox got rid of him as soon as they were told to. He's lucky enough to be bigger than Fox on his own but most of them don't have that luxury.

You're not understanding what I'm saying. They're in CYA mode whether or not their past failure to report on this was willful participation or neglect of their job duty. Either way, they know it can no longer be denied and they're out to try to pin the blame on the WH to cover for their own failures.
I see said the blindman as he picked up his hammer and saw.:beer:

and then there is this now
Hunter Biden has joined White House meetings as he stays close to the president post-debate

Hunter Biden has joined White House meetings as he stays close to the president post-debate​

While he is regularly at the White House residence and events, it's unusual for the president's son to be in and around meetings his father is having with his team.
WASHINGTON — Hunter Biden has joined meetings with President Joe Biden and his top aides since his father returned to the White House from Camp David, Maryland, on Monday evening, according to four people familiar with the matter.

The president’s son has also been talking to senior White House staff members, these people said.

While he is regularly at the White House residence and events, it is unusual for Hunter Biden to be in and around meetings his father is having with his team, these people said. They said the president’s aides were struck by his presence during their discussions.

One of the people familiar with the matter said Hunter Biden has been closely advising his father since the family gathered over the weekend at Camp David after Thursday’s debate. This person said Hunter Biden has "popped into" a couple of meetings and phone calls the president has had with some of his advisers.

Another person familiar with the matter said the reaction from some senior White House staff members has been, “What the hell is happening?”

Asked to comment, White House spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement, “Hunter came back with the President from their family weekend at Camp David and went with the President straight into speech prep,” referring to Biden’s preparation with aides for remarks about the Supreme Court’s decision on presidential immunity.

Hunter Biden’s presence in and around his father’s meetings comes amid questions about whether Joe Biden should continue his re-election campaign.

NBC News has reported that Hunter Biden is among the immediate family members urging the president to stay in the race. He is at the White House this week to celebrate the Fourth of July holiday with the Biden family, two people familiar with his plans said.

One thing I'd like to see them ask is when she is constantly lauding the historic achievements of this presidency is that why then is Biden's approval ratings in the toilet? What is actually historic about this presidency is the historically low approval numbers. So if your plan is to run off of the past accomplishments vs. the plans for the next four years... I mean, what the fuck? What in the fuck is this???

One thing I'd like to see them ask is when she is constantly lauding the historic achievements of this presidency is that why then is Biden's approval ratings in the toilet? What is actually historic about this presidency is the historically low approval numbers. So if your plan is to run off of the past accomplishments vs. the plans for the next four years... I mean, what the fuck? What in the fuck is this???
One would expect your past accomplishments to be extremely strong as POTUS. Crazy to think that position should grow stronger and accomplish more with time. He's earned the whole resting on your laurels status apparently.
People that buy that shit are mind boggling.

biden says: i reduced students loans so all the smucks will have to pay for it now.
Only thing i can think of as what biden thinks is a historic achievement
that is the way mop head talks, just spins things round and round, never answering questions

Joe isn't going anywhere until Joe is ready and if the party tries to do something to force him out Joe is taking them and everybody else out with him.

Hunter isn't there to hang out with his ailing dad, he's there as a visual reminder to the party that they better stay in line or things will go south for them in a hurry if Hunter gets the word from ol dad to open pandoras box.......

Joe isn't going anywhere until Joe is ready and if the party tries to do something to force him out Joe is taking them and everybody else out with him.

i dont think joe has the cognitive ability understand what you just laid out, his handler however does

Top Back Refresh