What's new

Biden dropping out

Looks like some of the reporters woke up. KJP is getting hammered with direct questions. I gotta say. She is giving a master class in spin.

If the Fox News is accurate, does it matter where it came from?

I posted a link at some forum from Russian Times, it was something about Covid and it was 100% accurate. Someone ripped into me because it came from RT.com but completely ignored the content.
it's always fun to do that

"you linked to a twitter post by a literal nazi"
(indeed I did)
Yup, congrats, now can you move beyond ad-hom?

I honestly don't even think they believe that. It just boils down to they believe that literally anybody is better than Trump but they have to try to at least convince themselves that this guy is doing a good job despite all the evidence to the contrary.

There's one problem with that though. They would be saying the exact same things about anyone who isn't Trump too.
No matter who the R candidate is, they are worse than Hitler. If the Libertarian candidate was at the top of all the polls, they would be worse than Hitler.

I'll be the first to admit that Trumps mouth gives them ammo to twist and say what they do, but in the end it really isn't about Trump.

CJP talking now and blaming it on a cold. So far totally ignoring his bad performance. Blaming the tragedy in his life and that he knows how to "come back" His record for the past 4 years stands for itself. Pelosi said it's not about the performance of the debate but performance of his presidency.

Biden gave us the best economic recovery in history. NO DUH. the whole country was closed down!!!!

spin spin spin

Hopefully she gets some good questions

Don't church it up. It's not spin. It's flat out lies. It's election interference.

KJP was just asked if Joe was on cold meds at the debate, she said no. She was then asked if he was on any other meds, she said she can only confirm he wasn't on cold meds.

There's one problem with that though. They would be saying the exact same things about anyone who isn't Trump too.
No matter who the R candidate is, they are worse than Hitler. If the Libertarian candidate was at the top of all the polls, they would be worse than Hitler.

I'll be the first to admit that Trumps mouth gives them ammo to twist and say what they do, but in the end it really isn't about Trump.
it gets a lot funnier when you start taking their "worse than hitler" as praise of hitler

because they're commies and hitler was a commie too

SHE IS DOUBLING DOWN ON CHEAP FAKES! oh we were just repeating what the experts and the media said. He was being targeted! It's just the facts! We don't regret it

WTF?!?!

if they called them deepfakes that would easily be debunked so they made up the term cheap fakes which they defined as media taken out of context or misrepresented to hurt someone. very subtle difference. If you can't use a real word make one up.

if they called them deepfakes that would easily be debunked so they made up the term cheap fakes which they defined as media taken out of context or misrepresented to hurt someone. very subtle difference. If you can't use a real word make one up.
huh, guess that's kinda what they've been doing all this time and it'd gotten them this far

kinda like fuckin' "gender"

OOOFFFF does biden have dimentia or other connotative issues?

KJP no. Are you asking the other guy?

I've never seen the white hosue press core be this direct.

OOOFFFF does biden have dimentia or other connotative issues?

KJP no. Are you asking the other guy?

I've never seen the white hosue press core be this direct.
They keep it up and they will have to roll out the white guy to take over for karen john peter

SO... DOES GARLAND NOW RELEASE THE TAPES????

He's in Contempt. Does he do it?

If Garland releases the tapes it means the party is done with Joe.

But I suspect Garland has a problem. He has the bullet to kill the king, but he fucked up. They Doctored the Transcript they gave Congress. So if he releases it, he's busted, but if he releases it, the king is dead... SO what do you do?

Last edited:
Well, if anyone was wondering if Biden was going to step down on his own, I think we just got our answer.

Coming months should be good.

I find it funny that KJP was still thinking she could tell the media what to run with. I don't think it worked the way she wanted. Then again, we'll have to see what the MSM says over the next few days.

Well, if anyone was wondering if Biden was going to step down on his own, I think we just got our answer.

Coming months should be good.

I find it funny that KJP was still thinking she could tell the media what to run with. I don't think it worked the way she wanted. Then again, we'll have to see what the MSM says over the next few days.
The Bidens never had to deal with a critical media. This is all new for him.

SO... DOES GARLAND NOW RELEASE THE TAPES????

He's in Contempt. Does he do it?

If Garland releases the tapes it means the party is done with Joe.

But I suspect Garland has a problem. He has the bullet to kill the king, but he fucked up. They Doctored the Transcript they gave Congress. So if he releases it, he's busted, but if he releases it, the king is dead... SO what do you do?

He'll fall on his sword. He's a good comrade.

He'll fall on his sword. He's a good comrade.

bc7a8e060496a6b889c9100c20dce14e.gif

The Bidens never had to deal with a critical media. This is all new for him.
They called him out for lieing in the early 90s about his college, called him a plagiarizer and he had to drop out of a presidential race because of it. They were lighting his ass up big time!! Amazing none of the right wing media talks about that and the only place I ever see those clips is on jimmy dores show.

They called him out for lieing in the early 90s about his college, called him a plagiarizer and he had to drop out of a presidential race because of it. They were lighting his ass up big time!! Amazing none of the right winged media talks about that and the place I ever see those clips is on jimmy dores show.
I knew very much about that. He claimed a lot of shit about his class standing and other shit too. The dude has had a fleeting relationship with the truth, and the fact that some are unaware kinda proves my point... His Presidency has had a sympathetic media. (yes, 1 score & 10 years ago a reporter actually did his job, so you are correct there)

Top Back Refresh