What's new

Biden dropping out

More like "We already have all the ballots filled out and hidden until Nov."
lynchmob.gif

Dems Stick With Biden As It Would Be A Real Pain To Reprint These Ballots They Already Filled Out
POLITICS·Jun 30, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
6681db98945ba6681db98945bb.jpg

I might this cycle simply because I'm afraid this clown they've nominated is going to do so poorly he's going to cost them their ballot access moving forward.
This is the main reason why I'm not voting L in this election. They've put up a woke Democrat. I think they/ we should lose the ballot access. Burn it all the fuck down.

I will probably always carry libertarian principles but I don't owe the party jack shit. I'm okay with being homeless.

This is the main reason why I'm not voting L in this election. They've put up a woke Democrat. I think they/ we should lose the ballot access. Burn it all the fuck down.

I will probably always carry libertarian principles but I don't owe the party jack shit. I'm okay with being homeless.
I get it. Dave Smith was supposed to run but his kid had to have open heart surgery and that fucked everything up. I can't believe him, I would've done the same thing. But the coalition kinda fell apart when he opted out and that let this dip shit cut a deal to sneak in.

Rectenwald was good on positions but he just wasn't the type of personality and communicator to succeed politically. He just comes across as weird. Sorry, he just does and that shit matters in politics. He laughs like that dude from The Waterboy. :laughing:

I'll say it again, vp swap is coming before the convention

Yeah, sleepy joe can’t step aside as it stands now because that would put cameltoe in the hot seat which might even be worse than a pants shitting dementia patient as leader of the free world.

Newsome solves both problems since the 12th amendment says vp and pres can’t be from the same state, so ‘just a technicality’ that you shove a ‘woman of color’ out of the #2 spot and replace her with a pet rock or anything else that meets the in incredibly low threshold of being more intelligent/likeable than Kamala.

Last edited:
still on the air, even though they lose money and no one watches them?

when your whole premise is to say some outrageous stuff so people will report on what you said, it means you are a punchline to a joke.
I am not a TV watcher.. I take the View as something that many people beleive in. Am I living under a rock??? Why is it still on the air, if it is so out of touch????:eek:

I am not a TV watcher.. I take the View as something that many people beleive in. Am I living under a rock??? Why is it still on the air, if it is so out of touch????:eek:

they sell outrage. and maybe the white, suburban, women idiots who voted for Biden sit at home and watch it.

they sell outrage. and maybe the white, suburban, women idiots who voted for Biden sit at home and watch it.
Doesn't sound much different than the white, suburban, old men who sit and home and outrage at Fox News! :flipoff2:

Boomers are the only folks who still watch cable news. I don't know anyone my age or younger who watches that stuff. But boomers watch the hell out of it. My dad is a contractor who mainly does remodels. I help him out when I have time. Every retiree's house we work on, they're sitting there just gorging thenselves on either Fox News or CNN/MSNBC. I mean, literally every single one of them. It's just like... man, turn that shit the fuck off. I guarantee you your mood and general outlook on the world will improve leaps and bounds.

Last edited:
Boomers are the only folks who still watch cable news. I don't know anyone my age or younger who watches that stuff. But boomers watch the hell out of it. My dad is a contractor who mainly does remodels. I help him out when I have time. Every retiree's house we work on, they're sitting there just forcing on either Fox News or CNN/MSNBC. I mean, literally every single one of them. It's just like... man, turn that shit the fuck off. I guarantee you your mood and general outlook on the world will improve leaps and bounds.
I watch Gutfeld on fox, although it's more of a comedy show disguised as news. As for actual news programs, no.

Sounds similar to the libertarian party just putting up random people who don’t represent their party. But will libertarians swallow the pill and vote for them anyway?
You're right. Bill Weld should have never been on a Libertarian ticket.
I get it. Dave Smith was supposed to run but his kid had to have open heart surgery and that fucked everything up. I can't believe him, I would've done the same thing. But the coalition kinda fell apart when he opted out and that let this dip shit cut a deal to sneak in.

Rectenwald was good on positions but he just wasn't the type of personality and communicator to succeed politically. He just comes across as weird. Sorry, he just does and that shit matters in politics. He laughs like that dude from The Waterboy. :laughing:
I still don't understand the hate for Chase; yes, he's gay, but who cares? His positions are pretty standard small-government Libertarian talking points. Everything he says is to keep the government out of private lives.

Sounds similar to the libertarian party just putting up random people who don’t represent their party. But will libertarians swallow the pill and vote for them anyway?
Libertarians tend to be independent thinkers and not party voters. They are more likely not to vote at all then vote for someone that they don't agree with, but is in the "correct" party.

Libertarians tend to be independent thinkers and not party voters. They are more likely not to vote at all then vote for someone that they don't agree with, but is in the "correct" party.
I hear this alot and it tends to be bullshit. Put an L next to a turd and Libertarians will vote for it because of “correct” party. In fact they make the biggest deal out of anyone about parties and correct letters.

I hear this alot and it tends to be bullshit. Put an L next to a turd and Libertarians will vote for it because of “correct” party. In fact they make the biggest deal out of anyone about parties and correct letters.
No one was a bigger critic of Johnson and whoever the hell ran last time than libertarians. You are objectively wrong.

I was driving home last night and NPR was on. They were giddy about the energy and positive press they would get by bringing in a fresh, YOUNGER, candidate. They were already making age a campaign focus (or laying the groundwork).

No one was a bigger critic of Johnson and whoever the hell ran last time than libertarians. You are objectively wrong.

Oh thats definitely up for debate. I know I sure was pointing and laughing at Gary Johnson and that dumb fuck they are running now and all the people that voted for them for no other reason than cause Libertarian. I sure aint the only one. Hell even in here you have Libertarians only beginning to entertain the idea of not voting for chase oliver despite his shit position.

Top Back Refresh