What's new

Biden dropping out

I've never been through an IRS audit, just a few through the state and one county. The county was personal property tax...nothing found.

All were a total waste of money for me and the state.

As usual, my accountant was the only one that came out ahead on the first one.

Sales/use tax...before they taxed everything on the interweb. Took something like 6 months because everything went through the accountant. Little fun fact, do not let them in your office, they can then access any and all files. If the accountant handles it, you just give them what they request. New accountant does not charge extra for audits.

Anyways, I ended up paying something like $2100 on that one. That was after he found $1100 in credits. I was more pissed at my accountant for missing those credits than having to pay the $2100.

2 UA audits. I was unaware that on casual labor, the employer still has to pay UA and related taxes. Thought that was the whole point of casual labor. In the 3 years of the audit, I paid something like $486.

A couple years later, same thing. I wanted to call and bitch them out, my CFO/wife didn't think that was a good idea. Found $0 owed that time.

Just like anyone, I'm sure if they audited me again, they would find something because as every good American, I take any and all deductions I possibly can. Even if they are in a gray area.
Went thru a couple of IRS audits because we claimed the interest on our motorhome loan as a vacation home. Perfectly legal according to the tax code. Happened 2 years in a row. :shaking:

It's all about the narrative they are promoting at the time, you know this or at least you should.
If it was one of Trump's kids the narrative would've been "brought to light" or something along those lines. Private diary not meant to be seen brings to light the dark underworld of the Trump family. Meanwhile, Genocide Joe's kids are literally smoking crack and cutting sweetheart deals with foreign governments. Listen, I'm not fan of fucking Donald Trump but there's no legit arguments for the Bidens being any cleaner than the Trumps.

If it was one of Trump's kids the narrative would've been "brought to light" or something along those lines. Private diary not meant to be seen brings to light the dark underworld of the Trump family. Meanwhile, Genocide Joe's kids are literally smoking crack and cutting sweetheart deals with foreign governments. Listen, I'm not fan of fucking Donald Trump but there's no legit arguments for the Bidens being any cleaner than the Trumps.
Oh I know you're spot on but short of taking up arms what's one too do.

It's going to take more than you or me.

Please excuse my shitty grammar.

The world knew it was a scam 3.5 years ago.

That's why I have a hard time understanding why anyone expects a different result this time around.

1701899203477214.jpg

had to page way back to find this one

all the image macros I got are just dumped on my desktop totally uncategorized haha

It is said he was dropping a deuce in his pants

When he getsout of the car secrete service agent starts around the back and he just starts looking around like where am I, what do I do

It is said he was dropping a deuce in his pants

When he getsout of the car secrete service agent starts around the back and he just starts looking around like where am I, what do I do

This is happening, and they questioned Regan about having Alzheimer's towards the end:homer:

It’s been a while since my son was in diapers but …,.. :lmao: That is the look. Not verified shart squirt but high probability :flipoff2:

Flipping through the news and saw this photo. My grandfather used to stand exactly like that after he had his stroke.
1717765870637.png

Attachments

• 1717765791731.png
    1717765791731.png
    780.5 KB · Views: 3

Biden Gets Caught With Embarrassing Hot Mic Moment During D-Day Ceremonies​

By Nick Arama | 1:00 PM on June 06, 2024
The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

There were a lot of ceremonies for D-Day in Normandy on Thursday.

So that's a lot for Joe Biden, who normally has a very limited schedule — and doesn’t even seem up to that.

Advertisement
As I noted earlier, Biden seemed very tired, both speaking to David Muir from ABC and earlier on Thursday in the ceremonies.

He appeared to try to sit down when everyone else was standing in a truly weird moment. Then Jill hustled him out of there while French President Emmanuel Macron was still greeting the honored veterans.

Then the group went to Omaha Beach for the next segment of the ceremonies. When Biden got out of his SUV, he had another one of those weird moments, where he holds his arms out a little and does a little bit of a crouch as he appears very confused.

People speculated about what was going on there, but whatever it was, it was very strange and not normal, just like the earlier moment. And they need to acknowledge it. But we all know they won't.

So that sounds like he wants to get out of there, just like Jill rushing him out of the earlier ceremony. Maybe he shouldn't be concerned about getting out of there when he's at such an important event. Sounds a bit like a "check the watch" kind of an inappropriate moment. Actually, if you're the last one to leave, you're not holding anyone up.

And hasn't all that been worked out in advance? And if you say that to Macron, that sort of sounds like you're saying, "Hey buddy, I'm more important than you in your own country, so let me go first." Macron just claps him on the back like, "Sure, Joe, whatever you say."

Also, it's rather ironic, given that Biden has made up all kinds of things about what former President Trump said or did in France — like not going to a cemetery because of weather — for Biden to talk about getting out of there first.

Biden Gets Caught With Embarrassing Hot Mic Moment During D-Day Ceremonies​

By Nick Arama | 1:00 PM on June 06, 2024
The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

There were a lot of ceremonies for D-Day in Normandy on Thursday.

So that's a lot for Joe Biden, who normally has a very limited schedule — and doesn’t even seem up to that.

Advertisement
As I noted earlier, Biden seemed very tired, both speaking to David Muir from ABC and earlier on Thursday in the ceremonies.

He appeared to try to sit down when everyone else was standing in a truly weird moment. Then Jill hustled him out of there while French President Emmanuel Macron was still greeting the honored veterans.

Then the group went to Omaha Beach for the next segment of the ceremonies. When Biden got out of his SUV, he had another one of those weird moments, where he holds his arms out a little and does a little bit of a crouch as he appears very confused.

People speculated about what was going on there, but whatever it was, it was very strange and not normal, just like the earlier moment. And they need to acknowledge it. But we all know they won't.

So that sounds like he wants to get out of there, just like Jill rushing him out of the earlier ceremony. Maybe he shouldn't be concerned about getting out of there when he's at such an important event. Sounds a bit like a "check the watch" kind of an inappropriate moment. Actually, if you're the last one to leave, you're not holding anyone up.

And hasn't all that been worked out in advance? And if you say that to Macron, that sort of sounds like you're saying, "Hey buddy, I'm more important than you in your own country, so let me go first." Macron just claps him on the back like, "Sure, Joe, whatever you say."

Also, it's rather ironic, given that Biden has made up all kinds of things about what former President Trump said or did in France — like not going to a cemetery because of weather — for Biden to talk about getting out of there first.

he can barely walk without stumbling down. its lunacy.

Top Back Refresh