What's new

Beadlocks with largest backspacing

That’s a terrible tire size unless he has a grand Cherokee
Are you hinting that it may be Adam? Because thats who I assumed
40’s on 20’s for 20plus years.

FYI Jeff, reds come in a 42x20…

Yes. The only reason 40s on 20s made sense is that we were in college when he built that and he got 40” irok take off from a brodozer for cheap, and Chinese chrome 20” wheels for cheap. Then he got a big kid job and bought 20” Walker Evans Beadlocks, and now he’s stuck with either Iroks or Creepy Crawlers.

Trail Grapplers also come in 42x20. There’s no way that thing clears 42s. The 42 on 20 tire/wheel package is too rich for my blood.

Back on topic, I love spending 2bb’s money, you should call Innov8racing.com and have them make you some 17x9s with 5.75 backspace. They list them on the website, but not in your bolt pattern.

Yes. The only reason 40s on 20s made sense is that we were in college when he built that and he got 40” irok take off from a brodozer for cheap, and Chinese chrome 20” wheels for cheap. Then he got a big kid job and bought 20” Walker Evans Beadlocks, and now he’s stuck with either Iroks or Creepy Crawlers.

Trail Grapplers also come in 42x20. There’s no way that thing clears 42s. The 42 on 20 tire/wheel package is too rich for my blood.

Back on topic, I love spending 2bb’s money, you should call Innov8racing.com and have them make you some 17x9s with 5.75 backspace. They list them on the website, but not in your bolt pattern.
Cut cut cut

There's probably a ton of options for 40s on 20s these days with the brodozer crowd. The problem is they're probably going to be stiff sidewall and probably 15.5" or wider.

There's probably a ton of options for 40s on 20s these days with the brodozer crowd. The problem is they're probably going to be stiff sidewall and probably 15.5" or wider.
Basically what I said.

Literally the only ones 13.5 or narrower are the Maxxis RAZR and Super Swamper IROKs. He wore out 1.5 sets of IROKs (1st set was used when he bought them). Just switched to RAZRs, and I haven't heard complaints yet.

If you drop down to 37s on 20s, there's more options, but nearly all Load E.

I stand by my point, buy 17" beadlocks if you want to run 37-40" tires. Buy 20" beadlocks if you want to run 42s.

1693239416646.png

Basically what I said.

Literally the only ones 13.5 or narrower are the Maxxis RAZR and Super Swamper IROKs. He wore out 1.5 sets of IROKs (1st set was used when he bought them). Just switched to RAZRs, and I haven't heard complaints yet.

If you drop down to 37s on 20s, there's more options, but nearly all Load E.

I stand by my point, buy 17" beadlocks if you want to run 37-40" tires. Buy 20" beadlocks if you want to run 42s.

1693239416646.png
Know anyone running kanati Mud Hogs? I like the 39x12.50x17 size
Screenshot_20230828_094508_Samsung Internet.jpg

Know anyone running kanati Mud Hogs? I like the 39x12.50x17 size
Screenshot_20230828_094508_Samsung Internet.jpg
Be prepared for serious noise as they wear. Good traction and decent life but holy fuck do they get loud. Those are what prompted me to throw the insulation in my stupid duty.

6 on 6.5.

You should contact Method and see if they'll make those in 6 on 5.5 for you, if you're willing to spend that kind of money.

Also, if you're willing to spend that kind of money, have you contacted TR Beadlocks yet?

6 on 6.5.

You should contact Method and see if they'll make those in 6 on 5.5 for you, if you're willing to spend that kind of money.

Also, if you're willing to spend that kind of money, have you contacted TR Beadlocks yet?

Not sure im willing to spend the money but good call on the lug pattern.

Anyone seen the Australian wheels that use a 1" or thicker piece of aluminum plate as the outter ring and wms? Saw them on imstagay but forgot to screen shot or link them. I want to say another member on here commented on them. Maybe TIMMAY! :confused:

Anyone seen the Australian wheels that use a 1" or thicker piece of aluminum plate as the outter ring and wms? Saw them on imstagay but forgot to screen shot or link them. I want to say another member on here commented on them. Maybe TIMMAY! :confused:
I suppose as long as the beadlock bolts seemed as strong or stronger then the 6 lug studs it could work fine.

Well those are a lot uglyer then the ugly wheels I was imagining... so many questions...

And looks like they closed shop a year ago.
Probably closed shop because Robby Gordon threatened them with a lawsuit :flipoff2:

1700318214529.jpeg

Probably closed shop because Robby Gordon threatened them with a lawsuit :flipoff2:

1700318214529.jpeg

Seems like a horrible idea even on a golf cart but if they work....

Well the Tyler is kicking ass at being first to market with everything and really charging for it. Hopefully others follow soon

Screenshot_20231118_095934_Chrome.jpg

+65mm offset

I've got a set of forge Raceline liberators with 17"x9" with 5.5" of back spacing. 6 x 6.5" bolt pattern. I'd consider selling. Message me if youre interested. best shot I have of them attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1053.JPG
    IMG_1053.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 25

1700318214529.jpeg

Face hung wheels are nothing new. I don't think RG has any pattents on them. Since he saw the ones I made for a Jim Mihals 1 car 15 years ago he probably knows better than to try for one. He complimented the body work on the car but the whole time he was looking at the wheels.

I was just emailing stazworks and they said they're pretty much done making steel wheels?

I've also heard to much negative about them to spend $2k+ on thier wheels personally.

Stazworks are quality but slow on turnaround. The steel wheels are on the heavy side, but I'd say they're bomb shelter material, considering they've been hit with IEDs in the middle east.

Probably better options in today's options.

Top Back Refresh