What's new

Beadlocks with largest backspacing

He had some aluminum beadlocks on the AAT. He swapped the statsworks wheels onto the AAT before he sold it. The aluminum wheels are on the FB now.

Recall the backspacing? Something like 6.5?

I don’t. It was a lot. I asked him about the wheels today and he did not answer my question. So either he doesn’t remember or he was busy doing other shit. He sent a crazy video of him doing some ridiculous fab work today.

Tell him he needs to do vids on the summer camp jeep and the fun buggy….

Kthxbye

These might be the wheels from AAT/FB

Attachments

• IMG_8508.jpeg
    IMG_8508.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8510.jpeg
    IMG_8510.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 22
Never mind, I'm guessing you mean the same type of wheels, not that actual wheels.

They weren't stazworks? Maybe I'm thinking of the fun buggy or whatever

Never mind, I'm guessing you mean the same type of wheels, not that actual wheels.

They weren't stazworks? Maybe I'm thinking of the fun buggy or whatever
Fun buggy had statzworkz originally. Wheels were swapped to AAT when it was sold.

Battleborn wheels makes a 5.5" Backspaced beadlock. They dont show the bronco pattern of 6x5.5 but I would bet they could make them?

side tracked offroad makes a 20" with 5" BS
Sidetracked TD Forged Aluminum 20" Beadlock Wheel

I interesting. I didnt like my first set of sidetracked wheels I had on the bronco so bought the racelines.... those look better.

Im confused on how a 20x9" wheel can have 0 offset and a 5" backspacing though

Last edited:
Stazworks still custom makes them to whatever spec you want, may push a bit over that $500/per though. I got my double headlock from him and he's still doing the same quality work.

I interesting. I didnt like my first set of sidetracked wheels I had on the bronco so bought the racelines.... those look better.

Because the back spacing is really 4.5" and not 5" would be my guess. 0 offset means centered in my world.....

Backspacing and Width are measured to different points.

Backspace measures to the edge of the wheel, while width is to the inside of the bead. Usually 1/2" difference give or take.

Backspace-Offset-Diagram-Header-840x.jpg

Backspacing and Width are measured to different points.

Backspace measures to the edge of the wheel, while width is to the inside of the bead. Usually 1/2" difference give or take.

Backspace-Offset-Diagram-Header-840x.jpg
Gotcha... it seems that different manufacturers list that differently. My current wheels are listed as 0 offset 4-1/2 on a 9" wheel

The Sidetracked don’t have very much meat on the flange for the lug nuts.

On my Toyota they will be fine but I don’t think they would be strong enough for trail/street heavy rig.

The Sidetracked don’t have very much meat on the flange for the lug nuts.

On my Toyota they will be fine but I don’t think they would be strong enough for trail/street heavy rig.
Thats why the first set I bought got moved to my samurai

I was just emailing stazworks and they said they're pretty much done making steel wheels?

I've also heard to much negative about them to spend $2k+ on thier wheels personally.

In my opinion, you should stick to 17s due to tire availability. I have a buddy with 40s on 20s and when it came time to replace the tires, he had very few options.

In my opinion, you should stick to 17s due to tire availability. I have a buddy with 40s on 20s and when it came time to replace the tires, he had very few options.
Most likely what ill do. I wish there were more options in 38/39/40×12.50

That’s a terrible tire size unless he has a grand Cherokee

Top Back Refresh