What's new

Beadlocks with largest backspacing

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
Looking for 17x9ish or possibly 20x9ish in the deepest backspacing possible. 7" would be great but I cant seem to find them. Under $500/ wheel would make it even better

6x5.5

The only beadlock I know to have extremely high backspace is Trail Ready, they are made mostly for race teams running portals trying to get better scrub radius. Not sure about getting them under $500 though.

Capture1.PNG

I ended up with MRAP wheel, but will have to make an adapter plate for the bolt pattern. TR is the other choice that I know of.

Raptor or Braptor wheels sound like what you are after. Sucks that they are all so fugly though. :laughing:

My other suggestion would be to buy a set of regular wheels you like with the correct BS and have sombody like OMF bead lock them for you. It ain't the cheapest route but would get you exactly what you want.

Do you actually need beadlocks for this mystery project? Would Method Bead Grip wheels work?

6.2" backspacing, $319 each

Do you actually need beadlocks for this mystery project? Would Method Bead Grip wheels work?

Yes, I feel it needs beadlocks. Its for the bronco. Got my deposit to 74weld

Fuck it, buy once cry once.

I've been eyeballing a set of Keiser race wheels for my SxS. A single 15x7 beadlock with a mud cover is $670, and I'd need 5.......

Raceline Forged Ryno is available in 6" backspacing, but cost more than TR.

I'd probably call TR and get a quote as a baseline.

What does 74Weld recommend? I see their 2 door is on the Method's that I linked.

Does BART still exist ? Yeah, I'm old and out of touch.

They built anything, downside ? Heavy as hell.

I know the cornbinder guys all ran BART wheels since no one else made wheel for that funky super wide 6 lug they had. Backspacing was wherever you told them to weld the center section.

I ordered a set of crazy wheels for the golfcart, RACELINE had them to me in a week. Kinda got ass raped on the price, but they work. Like SLOWPOKE693 said, bought five. Probably the most expensive spare on the planet.

I know the cornbinder guys all ran BART wheels since no one else made wheel for that funky super wide 6 lug they had. Backspacing was wherever you told them to weld the center section.

I ordered a set of crazy wheels for the golfcart, RACELINE had them to me in a week. Kinda got ass raped on the price, but they work. Like SLOWPOKE693 said, bought five. Probably the most expensive spare on the planet.

You buy those Raceline Zero wheels that they were making for your golf cart?

TR are like $800ish each, they may have gone up even higher as iirc that was a few months ago.
I just priced them out and looks like they have a 17x8.5 with 6" backspacing for $575ish. Probably as good as im going to find. Going a little narrower on the rim os probably a posative as well

Bart Racing is sadly gone

These are on sale all the time. 15% off if I recall correctly. Also, the shop in San Luis Obispo is always running a deal on the holidays.

Top Back Refresh