What's new

Anyone haul a big SxS and a jeep on the same 20 foot trailer?

Here’s the only picture I have of Rufus Racing’s trailer I mentioned in an earlier post. It’s pulled behind a diesel pusher so wind drag isn’t a problem.

I think they use a set of long ramps to get the RzR up top and a racer on the back. Maybe jeepkevin can chime in with more info and pictures.

IMG_8610.jpeg

It's doable for sure with the trailer he has but the weight and drag is gonna get up there.

Reactions: DMG
OP needs a bigger truck and trailer. :flipoff2:

I need to dump the 5.4 van for a V10 van or maybe the shop needs a newer super duty. My 06 was a great truck but i sold it to some WV farmers when the cab corners went.

I need to dump the 5.4 van for a V10 van or maybe the shop needs a newer super duty. My 06 was a great truck but i sold it to some WV farmers when the cab corners went.

Don't let me discourage you, I love to do shit the hard way too and if you think you can pull it off might as well try with what you've got.
A bigger truck will be the easy solution regardless.

Stretch and flatbed the F150 and throw the SxS on top because fuck the haters. :flipoff2:

The funny thing is that they look like they would fit flat.
Might not be enough tongue weight flat.

That set up looks easy to copy for sure I think I'd want more support from the support down to the tongue, easy to make removable to.

I look at that pic and think about fatigue and the lever arm on those ramps. While the load isnt heavy, its still a long ways from the pivot.
Does look suspect.
Gonna need to inspect those welds often.

Top Back Refresh