What's new

All you fuckers living in rusty places

The always wet coastal salt air around here ruins shit faster than salted roads. You valley rats wouldn’t know about that.:flipoff2:
I do. And back in the past when you could drive on the beaches in Humboldt it made it even worse. My dad's 67 Ford F250 that sat in Westhaven about a mile from the ocean from 1999 to 2009. I wish I would have moved it sooner, I have a replacement cab for it.
20220726_152100.jpg

Arent you sposed to be dying of covid aids or something?
I am.
If I don't make it, I'm going to haunt you cocksuckers.

Every time y'all bang your old ladies, I'll be there whispering "cocksucker" in your ear.

Don't mourn me when I'm gone, cause I'll always be around. Cocksuckers.

I am.
If I don't make it, I'm going to haunt you cocksuckers.

Every time y'all bang your old ladies, I'll be there whispering "cocksucker" in your ear.

Don't mourn me when I'm gone, cause I'll always be around. Cocksuckers.
So a naked chick available for viewing and you are whisperin in the ear of a nude dude..... wanna know how we know you are :rainbow:?

:flipoff2:

Seriously, yer dead. Go do something more positive than hanging around our sad excuse for livin.

Honestly, with fluid film, the underside of my Lexus going on 7 years is still that clean...
It's also potentially deceptive as fuck picture.

Save the bolt heads my Subarus look like that on the underside when viewed from the back and they've been in the northeast 30yr. The coating on the body itself is pretty damn solid. Even my control arms are rust free. The shitty replacement struts are all rusty but that's about it.

Where they rust is the front and rear corners of the rockers where the fenders meet and the top of the wheel arches and some spots of the body behind the big plastic bumper out back. And with the exception of "problem" cars that are known for rusty subframes or strut towers or whatever this is pretty typical for all makes of unibody vehicles.

I do. And back in the past when you could drive on the beaches in Humboldt it made it even worse. My dad's 67 Ford F250 that sat in Westhaven about a mile from the ocean from 1999 to 2009. I wish I would have moved it sooner, I have a replacement cab for it.
20220726_152100.jpg
Neat rig, maybe it's just the angle of the photo but that's a straight and cherry cab :laughing:

It's a lanolin oil/wax stuff that you can spray on metal to protect it. Comes in gallons or spray cans.
1706189394402.png
As a side note don't put that gallon on the shop wood stove to warm up before spraying it. It might have a normal metal paint can lid but the fucking bucket is plastic! Turned into an oh shit moment, I was able to sweep most of it into a 5 gallon bucket and salvage it but the top and side of the stove was steaming with fluid film. Stunk for weeks! Felt real dumb.

Weird thing about flat rate is the book time is same in the rust belt as it is for you salt free nancy's so quitcherbitchen and fire up the torch.

Top Back Refresh