What's new

Adventures of an old guy and PoF.

My wife used to work at a nursing home for dementia patients. There was a really sad case where a chick had early onset dementia so she was pretty young compared to the rest (and had fake titties too). Her husband would bring his motorhome and park it in front of the nursing home, check her out, and fuck her in the RV for a while then drop her back off again. :laughing:

Thinking about this... assuming kids are grown/gone.... this might not be that bad.... :laughing:

My wife used to work at a nursing home for dementia patients. There was a really sad case where a chick had early onset dementia so she was pretty young compared to the rest (and had fake titties too). Her husband would bring his motorhome and park it in front of the nursing home, check her out, and fuck her in the RV for a while then drop her back off again. :laughing:

I mean, doesn't sound that bad really! :flipoff2:

Plenty of Fish. And Our Time. After 10 weeks I finally banged a lady after dinner at her place on her couch and dragged it into her bedroom. One only. Yay. End of story. I know cool. Wasted countless hours on flirting bitches playing games on their cells. Looking back 2/3 were probably married and playing games with no intent of meeting the angry inch :laughing: . Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Asked a friend out from work and found she was just divorced also and ...................... :grinpimp:

Wasted countless hours on flirting bitches

This is so true. I was on there, gave up, went back after a year to delete my account. Looked around first, saw a lot of the same people, some really attractive intelligent gals that I had spoken with but never got very far, figured it was just me.

If they had not found someone good enough to deactivate their profile in a year then something is wrong with them. Not serious, playing games, whatever.

Then they get upset if a guy puts no effort in and sends one line. It's like, why put the effort in when 9 out of 10 never respond, or respond with one line and give no effort in return.

These man haters make us that way.

Women are crazy.

Pretty sure I posted it but I met my girlfriend on POF. Well that's half true, we'd met 20 years ago through a mutual friend and reconnected on POF. Things are fully kick ass.

My friend I live with switched to POF a while back and it sounds like he's finally going to get his dick wet after over a year. :laughing: I guess cancer treatment isn't conducive to dating so I say good for him for getting back out there. Some school bus driver chick he met on POF is coming over today so he can change the spider gears in her JK and they're going wheeling Saturday. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up doing the job, he's already asked me how to do it. :homer:

Luckiest guy in the world right there... :laughing:

. Some school bus driver chick he met on POF is coming over today so he can change the spider gears in her JK and they're going wheeling Saturday. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up doing the job, he's already asked me how to do it. :homer:

You're doing the sex or the spider gears?
If your friend going to be there to watch either one to learn from it?

Pretty sure I posted it but I met my girlfriend on POF. Well that's half true, we'd met 20 years ago through a mutual friend and reconnected on POF. Things are fully kick ass.

My friend I live with switched to POF a while back and it sounds like he's finally going to get his dick wet after over a year. :laughing: I guess cancer treatment isn't conducive to dating so I say good for him for getting back out there. Some school bus driver chick he met on POF is coming over today so he can change the spider gears in her JK and they're going wheeling Saturday. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up doing the job, he's already asked me how to do it. :homer:

you're going to be changing gears while he's inside fucking her. :lmao:

When shopping for FWB(friend with benefits) and she is already one if yours.

Kind of embarrassing.
Screenshot_20210718-001358_POF.jpg

Interesting read.

I've never used a dating site but have known a few gals that have. I'm still trying to wear out all the local pussy I can find time to fit in :laughing:

When shopping for FWB(friend with benefits) and she is already one if yours.

Kind of embarrassing.
Screenshot_20210718-001358_POF.jpg

I can't think of anything that says "I want absolutely nothing to do with you" like answering everything you say with nothing more than "Yep"

I can't think of anything that says "I want absolutely nothing to do with you" like answering everything you say with nothing more than "Yep"
Normally I would agree with you

I think that she was annoyed that I was picking up on her not knowing it was her. She had changed her screenname.

She was at my place 45 minutes after that convo so she wanted something!! :flipoff2:

I went through this 8 years ago at 42ish; tried OkCupid, Match and a couple of others I don't think are around anymore (can't remember what they were called anyway). I wasn't looking for random "hook ups," but something at least short term. I did find that just because someone was a "solid match" on paper, didn't mean anything in the real world.

I like the advice of don't make "dinner" the first date/meet. I would meet for coffee/drinks and conversation or at most a light lunch somewhere.

The other piece of advice I would give is be honest. There were at least two women that I met on Match or OkC that seemed like a "good match" online; good conversations via messaging, but when we met in person there was no chemistry. I'd cut the "date" short by being honest that while we seemed to be a great match online there doesn't seem to be much attraction; both times the ladies were relieved and thankful that I was honest. (go ahead with your "wow, you must be ugly" jokes, :flipoff2: I'm beyond the age of caring what someone else/"the internet" thinks :laughing: )

I will say this, most of the time when a girl seems to be interested, but then won't meet up for another date, but maintains contact (messages/texts) she's started dating someone she "likes better" than you, but isn't sure yet so she's keeping you warm on the back burner just in case the first guy doesn't fit the bill.

I met a girl for "drinks" one night, we had a great conversation, chemistry seemed to be there; asked her out for another date. Took her to a nice (not fancy) restaurant and we hung out and talked for quite a while. Checked back in a few days later to set up another date and got the excuse instead. Ok, no worries, I was already chatting with another lady on OkC (I was chatting with both of them before I went on a date with either).

I liked OkC because of the questions and the matching % based on how you answered questions. I knew up front before even attempting to message a woman what her political views and religious beliefs were; that was the case with this new one: she'd responded to a question in a very Pro-2nd-Amendment way.

I set up a lunch date with this new gal during the work week. We had a great conversation over lunch, and I had already bought tickets to a comedy show which I had planned on taking the previous girl to, so I broke 'standard dating protocols' (even said as much) and asked her if she'd like to go out on a date. We went to the comedy club and then to a (very) late dinner afterwards. I later found out that when I told where we were going, she became worried that there'd be a scanner or something at the show because she was concealed carrying with a pistol in her purse. She is now my wife (coming up on 7 years in Aug).

We've actually had some great conversations early and through our marriage about how messed up the male/female dynamic has become in this world. And I have a bit of advice from those conversations, although I would preface these with this is for a LTR, not a "hook up":

1. Be the gentleman, open the doors, be chivalrous. If she doesn't like it dump her because she'll be the type to try to dominate over you and will be miserable doing it and you'll be miserable letting her.

2. Be a leader. No matter what society says and no matter if they even believe what society says themselves: women want a man to be a leader; they want to be led. That means making decisions from the simple "where do you want to eat tonight" to more important decisions later on. Yes, get her input; value her opinion as much as your own, but step up, be the man and make the decision and then OWN the decision -- that means you can't throw it back on her, if you decided to do something she wanted against your better judgement.

2.a. For a first date this means have a plan and have a backup plan. You tell her the plan, if she doesn't like it then switch to the backup plan. If she doesn't like the backup plan either, then take her back and end the date. She'll be way more maintenance than any woman is worth anyhow.

3. Women want to feel wanted, to feel chased. The best piece of advice I got from a friend of mine before I married her was "keep her as your girlfriend". He didn't mean "don't get married" what he meant was to keep treating her like a girlfriend, to keep chasing, keep doing the things to "win" her over. Keep telling her she's pretty, keep grabbing her butt, touch her throughout the day without making it about 'sex'.

4. Women want to feel rescued just like the movie Pretty Woman. If she provides an opportunity to "rescue" her and you don't then you're blowing it. They also want to feel protected and it's one of the reasons a girl will go for an asshole over a nice-guy; the asshole likely knows how to protect himself (and therefore her).

5. Women test. They will set up scenarios to see how you react. What exactly they're looking for may vary from woman to woman, but ultimately they are absolutely setting you up to see what you do and of course will not tell you that you're being tested.

6. Good sex (for her) can lead to an emotional release (probably why #2 in the original post cried); "strong" women (like a Retired Airforce E-9) will hold their emotions in check for long periods of time and sex becomes the release. If that happens it's not necessarily about you or your "performance" in bed. Oh and don't be a 5-pump-chump. One of the biggest let downs for women when it comes to sex is a guy who pops to quick and then crashes (or leaves); they're usually just getting into it, maybe even have their first orgasm and the guy pops it's like (in their mind) "this really wasn't worth the effort". Figure out how to make it worth her time, think about baseball, picture Hitlary Klinton, whatever it takes to last long enough for her to get more than 1 (or 2) O's.

Last edited:
This got me to wondering if y'all are paying for dinner/drinks every time you meet a new gal ?

I'm old fashioned in that way because I was brought up that's what a man does when he's with a woman. But in today's world I have changed the game a lil bit and have them paying for mine on occasions.

This got me to wondering if y'all are paying for dinner/drinks every time you meet a new gal ?

I'm old fashioned in that way because I was brought up that's what a man does when he's with a woman. But in today's world I have changed the game a lil bit and have them paying for mine on occasions.

if youre fucking her, you pay. if she is going to fuck you, then sure she can buy you dinner first :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh