What's new

Adventures of an old guy and PoF.

This got me to wondering if y'all are paying for dinner/drinks every time you meet a new gal ?

I'm old fashioned in that way because I was brought up that's what a man does when he's with a woman. But in today's world I have changed the game a lil bit and have them paying for mine on occasions.
Im kinda with you, was brought up that way also, then married to a bitch who couldnt manage money for shit so rarely paid for a meal out of her pocket, spent last yr plus messing around on various date sites and most of the chicks had no real push to pay for shit when would go out. I didnt say anything but damn sure noticed.
Had a few offer, which was a good thing, and the chick i been dating for a bit now just grabbed the check soon as it came with no hesitation, when i told her thanks she was very upfront and said well you got the movie tickets for after dinner so i got dinner.
shes been that way all along so far, doesnt want a free ride. Been a split of money spent for most everything we have done.
I Got us some concert tickets for lil later in yr in phx and she automatically jumps on it and says she will get the hotel taken care of.

Top Back Refresh