What's new

TN 40' Crawler Hauler (Slide in and Open Gooseneck)

ridered3

Low Talent Wheelin
Member Number
Loc
Rockvale, TN
Posting for a riding buddy. He’s ready for something different, so selling various toys/trailers etc.

Looking to sell my crawler hauler. Just had a trip all the way to KOH and it did great out there! Moving on to something different now. READY TO RIDE.

Trailer is 40' with dove tail. Has newer (14ply) tires all around. New brakes all around as well.

Camper will come with busted, but still working electric Jack's although the camper sides had issues and broke out and I had to repair them.

Camper is not perfect but dry inside (no current leaks) and have not had any issues with it on the trailer.

Trailer will haul 2 rigs easily as you can see in the pics. I have made a couple trips to Colorado/Moab without issues and just got back from KOH!

Camper did leak before I got it where the front fiberglass shell meets the rest of the camper but have sealed that up and have not had a problem since owning it.

Inside is in good condition as well with AC/heat indoor shower, toilet, TV and refrigerator that all work.

Set up pulls great for as big as it is! I'm going down to one rig so don't need the large camper/trailer anymore. Will come with generator for asking price only.

Has new diesel heater that works great also and brand new toilet in bathroom. Tool boxes not included.

I am looking for $10,500 (pretty firm there for now). Located in middle Tennessee (37149)

You can text him at 937-Nine Three Five-8144 with any questions!

CH1.jpeg
CH2.jpeg
CH3.jpeg

Just want to add, I've been shopping for goosenecks and this is a great deal, basically getting the camper for free.
That's a mighty fine summary of the price for this setup!

One could buy the trailer, set the camper off at home to serve as In-law quarters/guest suites :lmao:

Bump for a pretty well sorted out setup. He is just downsizing/simplifying his wheeling setup.

Top Back Refresh