What's new

2023 King of the Hammers dates Feb 2 - Feb 11

For all you guys down there spectating that know how to load a .gpx file into your phone or gps- this should be helpful:

I don't know why I can't make it clicky, but copy/paste seems to work? (Take the space out between the https and the : The message board automatically trying to convert it to media was messing me up )

https ://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1igj1p_fwhMoR1uEirTKq1SjeBvazhhxc?fbclid=IwAR37ibUIOLkm8SFGWq-cbnD_De1ejq1F95dTYJXzFvwtP-IheKvD3wRHkj4

PXL_20230208_031406976.jpg
PXL_20230207_010351920.jpg

Is anyone still out there and planning to wheel tomorrow?

My buddy lost his phone, find my iPhone wasn’t working because the cell service blows, we just got home and it pinged. Anyone want to try to grab it on Resolution?

Coordinates are:
34.42085N, 116.52685W

Attachments

• 302802A7-D0F4-4EAE-838F-2D61BB1477CA.jpeg
    302802A7-D0F4-4EAE-838F-2D61BB1477CA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 12
Is anyone still out there and planning to wheel tomorrow?

My buddy lost his phone, find my iPhone wasn’t working because the cell service blows, we just got home and it pinged. Anyone want to try to grab it on Resolution?

Coordinates are:
34.42085N, 116.52685W
I don't know how late the winch mob was out last night or the state of their rigs, but I texted Tyler and Sal the coordinates in case anyone in camp is feeling up to it.

I'll assume the pic is facing South?🤔

And those are all spectators/visitors?
Same spot as every other hammertown pic I’ve posted. I got a sweet desert car now, a Saturn ion 4wd wagon so I can get to town and take care of a few thousand sand bags so the fence guys can have a easy time getting their inventory back.

Same spot as every other hammertown pic I’ve posted. I got a sweet desert car now, a Saturn ion 4wd wagon so I can get to town and take care of a few thousand sand bags so the fence guys can have a easy time getting their inventory back.
So; I'll assume the pic is facing South?🤷‍♂️

I'm W.A.G.'ing because I'm going by a map/it's Monday/entrance-exit is South of race-camping area.

So; I'll assume the pic is facing South?🤷‍♂️

I'm W.A.G.'ing because I'm going by a map/it's Monday/entrance-exit is South of race-camping area.
Facing north towards Hammertown from a few hundred yards maybe

Lakebed/Chocolate Thunder/and most trails off screen to right
Back Door behind the hills on left 1/3 of screen

Ah; no shit?!:beer:
I'm 180* off.:laughing::homer:

People still go in on Monday (unless the pic was taken days ago)?
I know some of the guys I camped with live local-ish, so they were going to pick up campers after the crowds. Also crews are probably starting to show up to take down fencing/tents/infrastructure, and/or race team guys grabbing last of trailers and such too.

Heck, showing up Wed/Thur and staying into this week is on my radar for next year.

bunk, holly fuck how long have you been out there....
Got to the lakebed on dec 9th to kill a week before going to Menlo Park for Xmas. Dave invited me to the ranch the 11th and been here since then. Being here without a buggy or wheelable rig is fucking dumb. Won’t be back til I have something bitchen to wheel.

Top Back Refresh