What's new

2023 King of the Hammers dates Feb 2 - Feb 11

Got to the lakebed on dec 9th to kill a week before going to Menlo Park for Xmas. Dave invited me to the ranch the 11th and been here since then. Being here without a buggy or wheelable rig is fucking dumb. Won’t be back til I have something bitchen to wheel.
very cool very good opportunity for sure

Tuesday morning. Like one minute ago.
806715FB-9491-4B6C-A9C5-B0C55F0658BD.jpeg

If the tent guys were smart they would have been here yesterday. They are in for a rough day battling wind.

Thanks!

John Webb will continue to be my favorite working class racer. 10th place in a garage built car from used parts. 32 seconds behind Robby Gordon.

Thanks!

John Webb will continue to be my favorite working class racer. 10th place in a garage built car from used parts. 32 seconds behind Robby Gordon.
No problem. John looks/sounds like a good time. Between the speakers on the race cars and what I’ve seen of him pre running with Schererer-er he’d be a fun hang.

Is anyone still out there and planning to wheel tomorrow?

My buddy lost his phone, find my iPhone wasn’t working because the cell service blows, we just got home and it pinged. Anyone want to try to grab it on Resolution?

Coordinates are:
34.42085N, 116.52685W
holy shit, fairly sure I found his phone.

I found an iphone on Resolution on Saturday night around 9:30 PM. Unfortunately it's busted as shit, but I chucked it in the back of my 4runner. I can grab it out tonight and try to confirm with you.

I don't mind mailing it to your buddy so maybe he can have a shop pull and salvage his data/photos.

holy shit, fairly sure I found his phone.

I found an iphone on Resolution on Saturday night around 9:30 PM. Unfortunately it's busted as shit, but I chucked it in the back of my 4runner. I can grab it out tonight and try to confirm with you.

I don't mind mailing it to your buddy so maybe he can have a shop pull and salvage his data/photos.
Awesome! I sent you his work phone number, he said he’d Venmo you for shipping charges.

2022 was mostly the last week in January if I remember right. Didn’t know if anyone here had some kind of insider scoop or something

Yeah, they tend to start with the class 11s, motos in the last week of Jan, depending on what days it falls on but the main races fall in the first week of Feb. it could be either Feb 3rd or the 10th. last year the confirmed dates for 2023 were released in May so probably in May/June they'll announce the dates

Top Back Refresh