What's new

2023 King of the Hammers dates Feb 2 - Feb 11

Internet and phone function is hurtin for certain. Even with Verizon.
9125A5FD-94B0-4621-85BD-BEDAFD45AAB4.jpeg
643908ED-5CA5-46BE-A800-FA69F2784514.jpeg

That tool truck is awesome! :smokin:

Are those actually production models or is Robby still stringing everyone along and bringing one off cars out to "showcase" his new line of UTV's? I pretty much gave up caring about those 5 delivery delays ago.....

Are those actually production models or is Robby still stringing everyone along and bringing one off cars out to "showcase" his new line of UTV's? I pretty much gave up caring about those 5 delivery delays ago.....
According to their interviews during Saturday’s racing, they are both (him and Max) racing production models with the addition of window nets and doors that don’t open.

According to their interviews during Saturday’s racing, they are both (him and Max) racing production models with the addition of window nets and doors that don’t open.

I hear Max broke a belt 10min into the race and RG is a DNF. I also heard they were having starting issues...... Over two years of "testing" and they don't have it figured out yet. :shaking:

I hear Max broke a belt 10min into the race and RG is a DNF. I also heard they were having starting issues...... Over two years of "testing" and they don't have it figured out yet. :shaking:
Correct there on Max belt and RG broke too. Starter on one quit working so they pull started it on the livestream which made me laugh.

3 rg 4 seaters have been running around for days. Got a pic of one a page ago I believe.

Edit; there’s also a older xx speed sxs here, It’s a 3 cylinder and sounds just like a bridge ported 13b at idle.

Last edited:
3 rg 4 seaters have been running around for days. Got a pic of one a page ago I believe.
Are they part of the RG clan or are these actual paying customers that finally recieved product? I haven't heard any new news on RDZ about them being released yet so I'm going to take a guess and say those 3 being pre-production models he put out there to keep everyone's hopes up. Maybe I'm wrong..... :confused:

No way they are production cars. You can see a lot of race shit on them. AN fittings and lines, milspec harness, upgraded intercooler etc.

There are indeed some 4 seaters that are in the hands of final customers though.

Windy af today. Net seems to work though.

I pussed out when I opened my tent at 9:30 last night and saw it entirely filled with sand up to 1/8”

Didn’t even pack, just threw everything into the XJ and then loaded that on the trailer and drove out. Got a text from the group I was with that someone else’s tent ripped in half after I left.

This was my first time going, and it was cool as shit but the only way to do it is with an RV :lmao:

I pussed out when I opened my tent at 9:30 last night and saw it entirely filled with sand up to 1/8”

Didn’t even pack, just threw everything into the XJ and then loaded that on the trailer and drove out. Got a text from the group I was with that someone else’s tent ripped in half after I left.

This was my first time going, and it was cool as shit but the only way to do it is with an RV :lmao:
Back when I learned about going to the hammers, the first bit of info I learned was don’t tent camp.

Random thought, is the audio from the live stream broadcast on any VHF frequencies? I'm pitting for the first time in a few years, and I remember in the past when either pitting or doing recovery, it's somewhat hard to tell what's going on and where the leaders are. Listening KOH ops (with the mic unplugged) is pretty good, but I feel if I could listen to the live stream it would be even better.

Well.... just had my box trailer come off the hitch, break the safety chains and make it about a half mile down the freeway across oncoming lanes before coming to rest the wrong way against the shoulder. Looks like almost no damage but im totally unsure of what happened.

Currently waiting for the highway patroll to show up and help me block traffic.

Good thing I put the spare tire reinforcement plate on the tailgate of my bronco because first reaction was to use my truck to slow it down. It slammed me hard before deciding to go sideways.

Well.... just had my box trailer come off the hitch, break the safety chains and make it about a half mile down the freeway across oncoming lanes before coming to rest the wrong way against the shoulder. Looks like almost no damage but im totally unsure of what happened.

Currently waiting for the highway patroll to show up and help me block traffic.

Good thing I put the spare tire reinforcement plate on the tailgate of my bronco because first reaction was to use my truck to slow it down. It slammed me hard before deciding to go sideways.
Holy chit!:eek:
Damn; even broke the safety chains.😬

Sounds like no one was injured?

Holy chit!:eek:
Damn; even broke the safety chains.😬

Sounds like no one was injured?
I slowed the trailer down with my bronco enough to jack my back up a little.... like being rear ended... but im back on the road... well at autozone trying to get things patched up already.

Looks like the safty chains were hog ringed onto the trailer with a chain link that just un-bent itself.

Top Back Refresh