What's new

2013 caprice

Old wrap is brittle and cracked.

E3A3FD99-E34B-499E-AC93-E61E5BE346EF.jpeg

Well bought, Gunracer. Garland has some pretty good auctions.

How did you get the guy from Slingblade to wash your car?

i'd love to pick up one of these at that price range. Every one in my neck of the woods is closer to $10k, which is a tough pill for a bare-bones interior like that

i'd love to pick up one of these at that price range. Every one in my neck of the woods is closer to $10k, which is a tough pill for a bare-bones interior like that
well i sold mine off to a buddy of mine that was enjoying beating the shit out of it. but it developed a noise and he took it into the shop they did a bunch a work on it and same same. then they pulled the motor over what was just a bent push rod. i started driving a 2015 tahoe ppv as my daily, never really liked it. so i traded it in on a 2015 yukon xl that the wife ended up with. so i have been on the lookout for another caprice. i have been driving the wifes old escalade, which i like but 14 mpg sucks. well got lucky and got one cheap today. doesn't run but it's close to home. i'll pick it up tomorrow and see what i have.

what MPG are you seeing in the Caprices real-life, low 20's?
I average 15-17mpg in my G8 (same car just a slightly shorter wheelbase) but it is my summer fun car so I generally am not shooting for max mileage. I am able to get over 20mpg if I really think about my driving style.

It does have a nice cut line on the A pillar. I would wrap it black on the body, but leave the roof white. A two tone black and white with cop wheels and the spot light would ensure folks drive around you in grandma mode.

My caprice is far from stock but I’m lucky to see 20mpg driving like a grandma on a long highway trip on 93 . Around town commuting maybe 15 . On e85 you can watch the gauge move and burn up a tank in no time maybe 10mpg.

It does have a nice cut line on the A pillar. I would wrap it black on the body, but leave the roof white. A two tone black and white with cop wheels and the spot light would ensure folks drive around you in grandma mode.
Which promptly gets annoying as fuck trust me. You only think it's cool until you try it.
- signed,
Crown Vic owners everywhere:flipoff2:

My caprice is far from stock but I’m lucky to see 20mpg driving like a grandma on a long highway trip on 93 . Around town commuting maybe 15 . On e85 you can watch the gauge move and burn up a tank in no time maybe 10mpg.
i always run the cheap ass 87 shit. i don't think i ever had a tank under 20. your user name may have something to do with it.

i always run the cheap ass 87 shit. i don't think i ever had a tank under 20. your user name may have something to do with it.
My cam and milled heads and aggressive tune require 93 or e85 ive ran 91 but there is a noticeable difference . It’s tough to find 93 or e85.

price/miles/hours? I'd HAVE to do the SS console swap if i bought one of these, and it looks like they're about $1k by themselves. Saw one with it and it changes the interior of the car so much for the better

I have an aftermarket console in mine it’s around 400 bucks and it’s utilitarian but I like it , it fits the car .

picked the cream puff up yesterday, interior is better than the last one. showing 85k and under 9000 total hours. tires are dry rotted, looks to have been set up for over a year. fired it up and has a lifter knocking, not terrible but bad enough. so i guess i will look up some dod deleats today and check out some cams. it was a black car from the factory so i figure it will get a wrap for sure. and the shifter is sticky as fawk.

picked the cream puff up yesterday, interior is better than the last one. showing 85k and under 9000 total hours. tires are dry rotted, looks to have been set up for over a year. fired it up and has a lifter knocking, not terrible but bad enough. so i guess i will look up some dod deleats today and check out some cams. it was a black car from the factory so i figure it will get a wrap for sure. and the shifter is sticky as fawk.
I have a very solid combo in mine that I’d be glad to tell you put down 505 to the tire on e85 if you’d like

Top Back Refresh