What's new

Your shiddy weldz...

Rtv/silicone inside of them Allen head bolts.. b⁴ we spooled drum full of cable.

Next go around pick the silicone out and put Allen wrench in clean hole..... learned the boys something. They'll thank me next time.. we have new bolt now for every change will be decided whether they get changed with cable change or not right then.

Last edited:
Then it was time to tackle drum end no other pics than these bc it was time to put work in.
3 of 4 of the bolts were twisted... could not get Allen head anything to work tried every kind of hand or battery powered impact device.. even sleezee-out! To no avail. Black Allen head bolts counter sun into dead end cable locker deal...

Now my closed fist to elbow length is longer the I have room wherer these were welded.
Add a short used rod length stinger gloves my fat head and fatter hood all in where it really doesn't fit... and one of the crew (literally his hand holding visegrips and small @$$ nut (not bolt) < fixered that 👀) .
And yes all three came rite out... total shit globs .. however it 💪! :flipoff2::usa:
Fuck all of that. I've had to do that far more times than should be legal and the disgusting part is when you finally get something stuck to the head well enough to hold with a tool, the welding heat loosens them to where they will almost turn out with some skinny fingers.

Rtv/silicone inside of them Allen head bolts.. b⁴ we spooled drum full of cable.

Next go around pick the silicone out and put Allen wrench in clean hole..... learned the boys something. They'll thank me next time.. we have new bolt now for every change will be decided whether they get changed with cable change or not right then.
20230829_145210.jpg
20230921_092257.jpg

Like this? :laughing:

Top Back Refresh