What's new

XJ Showcase - Alpine Peak Precision

275426894_814515839943249_7360141523802326704_n.jpg

Very nice design, but offer zero header panel protection. Your targeted market are either mall crawlers or people who only wheel in the open like Moab?

My XJ’s header panel will be destroyed beyond recognition here in the northeast wheeling.

Is that D35
I have wheeled XJs without damaging the header panel. Maybe you should work on your driving :flipoff2:

If I decide to keep my XJ I will be ordering the front bumper. When is the next run of them, op?

I'm expecting to have a decent quantity in July. I'm waiting to order the next batch until I get feedback from the customers that bought these first 5 in case I want to make any small adjustments

I bought the bumper with the steering box support. It installed relatively easily and I could tell a lot of thought went into it. It bolts to a lot of points on the unibody and seems to stiffen the chassis a bit. I am going to attach the sway bar to it later.

I got to use the winch (9500 Smittybilt) today when we were cleaning up the yard and moving firewood. I got the XJ and trailer stuck climbing a hill and slid over to the point that my less than 24 hour old trailer was jammed into the ground and at risk of hitting a tree. Everything worked great and there was none of the flexing or bad noises that my prior XJ made while winching hard.
20230415_144931.jpg
20230415_155443.jpg
20230415_154854.jpg
20230415_154847.jpg

Hey I'm glad you like it man, and thanks for sharing! Always enjoy seeing pics of this stuff in action :smokin:
Ill ihave trail pics soon.

One suggestion, a cut sheet or template for the front crossmember. So we can leave as much metal as possible to support the radiator but still have clearance. Also, make a slightly higher cut on the drivers side for the free spool knob. It is easy to reach if you dont have lights in the fog light holes.

Ill ihave trail pics soon.

One suggestion, a cut sheet or template for the front crossmember. So we can leave as much metal as possible to support the radiator but still have clearance. Also, make a slightly higher cut on the drivers side for the free spool knob. It is easy to reach if you dont have lights in the fog light holes.

Sweet. That's a great note, I'll see about adding a convenient cut template to make life easier!

Your front bumper and steering support is coming up next on my list...let me know if you need any more prototype guinea pigs, I'm down in the Bay :flipoff2:

Reactions: DMG
Top Back Refresh