What's new

Would you trust a domesticated wolf?

Mikel

Member Number
Loc
Conn
Would you leave your child with one of these? (wolf pup raised by a family)

1718213946761.png

what I see.

Sure would, friend years ago had one that was 3/4 wolf 1/4 husky. Great dog, super friendly. All good till the dickhead neighbor shot it one year during deer season, knowing that it was a pet wearing a collar.

I thought even wild ones weren't very dangerous to humans? There is a video from Norway of a wild pack just casually approaching a camera crew and interacting with them. Obviously they command respect, but probably nowhere near as dangerous as bears.

2 to 3 times the size of a german shepherd but would still trust a wild wolf more than I trust government.

And yes you rock crawling lunatics covid was introduced to kill off US and world population.

Georgia guidestones prophesied such thats why the stones were blown up.

2 to 3 times the size of a german shepherd but would still trust a wild wolf more than I trust government.

And yes you rock crawling lunatics covid was introduced to kill off US and world population.

Georgia guidestones prophesied such thats why the stones were blown up.
God damn you are stupid. The only stone that was blown up was the Swahili/Hindi language stone. The others were removed by a backhoe due to safety concerns.

Was on the Rubicon years back and a guy had one. There was a broke rig so got out to see if we could help. Some guy had a wolf somewhere in the line of rigs. Really beautiful dog but i wouldn't trust it.

Sure if I raised it but absolutely not around small children and adults that dont know how to behave around dogs. And reading the dog bite thread thats about a 1/3 of this board. :lmao:
The number of people I see in real life grab a dog's head and put their face right up to a dog's face disturbs me.

"Uh.. that's not really a good idea to do."
"He's a good dog!"

How about that dude that thought he was a bear and then one ate his ass. He would.

Top Back Refresh